TDS 487 discussion thread

Let's overdevelop this thread to the limit! Opinions, shitposts and the rarest of image macros if you got them post them.

Attached: TDS.jpg (740x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/8sqs20.xml
files.catbox.moe/pyyb20.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OH WOW another off-topic Jewish podcast marketing spam thread! How lucky am I to have been lurking /nupol/ at the **exact same** time this low quality post was made?! Tell me: how do I give money to these jobless degenerates so they may continue regurgitating Jow Forums memes into microphone? I'm so excited to be part of this!!!!!!!!!!!11

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

pls

Attached: 8b4.png (654x526, 68K)

lmao moarpheus literally posted this thread then went on his cellphone to post a meme as old as the first hwndu how are you doing moarpheus

what do you think of daryl kane he absolutely glows right

Idk man, they are funny and informative, but ultimately it's just hardcore Rush Limbaugh. And Rush is cleverer and funnier. I think ultimately they are still stuck in the Hegelian dialectic, just slightly ahead of the curve. They are the red to the nu-left antifa blue. The same centralized secularism bullshit dressed up to look like some kind of traditionalism. In a sense, tranny politics.

Why WAS that Microsoft guy so sweaty?

I may be a loser but I have been blessed to not be born as moarpheus

>McNabb officially kicked off the show
Oh NO NO NO NO NOOOOO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the collective curry smell of the pajeet audience

Payfags plz

But remember quid pro quo, henceforth Odsseyian manifest diaspora conjugation. Triage westphalian democratic paradigm. Nigger jokes.

not watching anymore

nobody but boomers listen to rush and most of those boomers have 50% hearing loss

Our only hope is the kindness of paylords

Attached: 1560197104843.jpg (236x252, 18K)

NAINI?!
Please explain

Attached: 1459479274896.png (415x292, 115K)

alright
how do i share
feeling generous today

Can it be? But yeah, he misbehaved pretty badly on Wednesday. Listen to it again if you don't know what I mean.

catbox.moe

Let's hope they get jayoh as the third. That nigga is Galaxy brain.

it doesn't do anything when i paste the URL

Download the file, then upload to carbox.moe

Yesterday Rush's sub named the jew by asking what could explain the IG passing the buck. He said, "The guy with the Polish name." Then he pretended to look up the name and said, "Oh, that name sounds jewish."

cough it up paykangz

Attached: 1558187683473.jpg (569x569, 31K)

here it is
files.catbox.moe/8sqs20.xml

No they said his internet is down

>.xml

>.xml
Has it finished uploading yet? It should be an .mp3 link

Okay I have acquired a white gf. How get her pregnant when she refuses to get off bc

lmao what a faggot, he saved the web page.

You need to download the MP3 from the site, then upload to catbox.

there's no option to download a mp3

get married

post your best Moike memes while waiting.
he's fucking with you you retard

Attached: 1561656468752.jpg (1078x723, 476K)

You have to marry her first faggot.

I know. I have nothing better to do.

Jayoh is a retard and is also a total fraud. His whole back story is a 100% fabrication. He used to be a total degenerate with the pseudonym Jim Object or something like that (J.O.). You can find old ancap podcasts where he appeared as a guest and talked about selling drugs and fleeing prosecution. The South Africa story is complete bullshit.

Is this a fed post to bait people into recommending something illegal like replacing the pills with a placebo or something?

Attached: 1557313243333.jpg (800x667, 250K)

get a browser plugin for downloading media.

frens, plz

Attached: 7E0A46F5-9DB4-4515-B2D7-E3823F97B7A7.jpg (750x741, 199K)

Attached: ritethere.png (2033x311, 86K)

alright here it is
files.catbox.moe/pyyb20.mp3

based payfren, thank u

Attached: 1557413688217.png (806x585, 304K)

Based. Thanks fren.

Attached: 1549224393629.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

seriously
get a subscription

check'd
i'm poor and from France.

my nigga

Attached: moon man.gif (366x342, 920K)

I'm a functional member of society so I pay the 10 dollars a month TO SAVE THE FUCKING WHITE RACE YOU IDIOTS

Thanks

Same.

Attached: 1498427186958.gif (651x511, 334K)

Attached: 1498427219913.gif (300x300, 1.28M)

It's sad that McNabb got fired, but the show is a bit more high IQ without him.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 3.26.45 PM.png (1414x800, 1.07M)

Thanks fren

he was really useless tbqh

Much appreciated!

Attached: 191f7a53e0e59d68611c04e71c4e4e2bb1b3d7b1b9b1029f38523cd4d45b5d45.jpg (600x1067, 112K)

Sven/Mike are the core anyway

Go on

yay thanks pay fren

Attached: 1544320725656.jpg (1200x712, 105K)

sven needs to start doing bicep curls more.

he's always talking about doing deadlifts and squats but none of that matters if you're on a show where people only see the upper 35% of you. just blast bicep curls and dips all day. then follow it up with 14 sets of 88 burpees and yelling out SUPREME WHITE POWER.

Pls poor fags look at the type of person I'm stuck with. Imagine a comment section full of retards of a similar intellect as this poster. It's awful.
Become paychads and bully these retards into growing a brain

You have redeemed yourself

Thinking about ending my subscription. These guys take so many days off. I can't remember the last time the week had a normal schedule with the normal linup. No strike and mike or no thurs day call in show or people filling in always something

Who are these grug brains they let call in on the Thursday shows? Are these people the best we have calling in?

Have sex

jazz and jesse is actually the worst of the call-in formats. mike and the mad wop is the best.

You obviously don't watch the show.

I doubt this highly.

Are you insane. Johnny is the worst host on TRS hands down.

At least j&j has music for me to discover. I see no difference in the quality of callers for each show. It's gotten to be total cringe hearing these people talk.

i like the Paranormies, they're full of shit sometimes but it's a fun /x/ tier show.

DAMN. I have NEVER seen big chunky cheesy meaty gouda gook girls like this. If she isnt big, creamy, and cheesy like this, I don't want her. Her sweaty curry lumps marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Preserve my race? Ew. White women? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easycheesy thicc gooky gouda mozzarella mommy. 14?? 88?? Gross. Nasty. Its gotta be easy. Its gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy nippon nommy creamy cheesy mozarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gookey creamy thighs and not pop a johnson? Those gooky gooey creamy chunky gouda cheesy tofu mommy thighs. FUCK. FUCK. I'm salivating. If you dont like thicc, you're fucking low test. If you dont fuck a nice ooey gooey greazy easy cheesy chinky mozzarella nippon mommy, you're larping little beta cuck with no gains

Attached: download (6).jpg (850x1280, 106K)

Ty fren.

Attached: 1566895755341.png (595x481, 236K)

I used to have a link to the podcast, might be able to find it again. He's a con artist.

>Johnny is the worst host on TRS hands down
you spelled "best" wrong m8

How is
>autistic accusation out of nowhere
>awkward pause
>c'mon I'm joking, you guise don't see that I'm joking?
Every 15 minutes the best

This Jew is pissing his panties

>Why WAS that Microsoft guy so sweaty?
He's Jewish and the last physical activity his people were involved in was killing Jesus.

Did anyone else find the first hour posted on TRS for free?

I like Johnny when it's just the hang out of Mike and the Mad Wop but I get viscerally angry at how badly he fucks up the paranormies. He's a rambling, bumbling fool that
gets handed such interesting topics and turns it into the same just asinine shit every week. I wanted an alt right paranormal show so badly, Johnny ruins it.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (748x925, 138K)

Permanently

Seriously? I heard Wednesday's show, what did he do?

Nothing this is far from the first time he missed an episode he probably had to work or something

>No McNabb

This episode is already great.

Anyone have Strike and Mike 75? or the latest Mike and the Mad guy from last week?

Mike was rambling and McNabb cut him off
Mike pointed this out and McNabb pretty much said "deal with it"
Tbh Mike was being boring though

He's not making impressive gains without anabolics, just like myself really. Perfect form/diet/routine aren't going to change it.

i agree that he's a bit of a tryhard sometimes.
fags are overblowing it like usual, but that wouldn't be bad if he left, he's always doing something else, talk about his bicycle and overall is cringe.
check the archives.

I did hear that. Probably not writeable though.
> had to work
We all wish, him included. If only he'd not been cocky about being unfireable

McNabb literally has no ability to judge when it's time to move on to a new topic.
He'll just attempt to move to whatever catches his eye when Sven and Mike are still talking about the current topic.
He must be legitimately autistic.

> writeable
Fireable

all that stuff pisses me off but every now and then he comes out with some really incisive metanalysis that is the highlight of the show. he just really just do his own show. TDS is a chore to listen to these days with jesse constantly whining like a woman about browser complaints, mike repeating himself and beating every single joke to death, and none of them ever doing any real prep. it's not just unprofessional, it's unlistenable.

Thanks I got Strike and Mike and the most recent Mike and the mad GUY!

Never got the last Mike and the Mad... Guy...
That's alright though, it's probably old news by now, though I like Jayoh's content.

you have bad genetics or else you’re you’re too impatient and not putting in the effort.

>he just really just do his own show
That's what Strike and Mike is for.

Thanks frendo

Not ubermensch =/= bad

4pleb is your friend.
i like it as long as Sven and McNabb don't interrupt Moike during the whole show.

>all that stuff pisses me off but every now and then he comes out with some really incisive metanalysis that is the highlight of the show.

No he doesn't.
He literally just restates whatever Mike just said as if he himself just some kind of unique insight.
>Yeah! That's right! Jews do have double standards!
Thanks McNabb.
Maybe occasionally he'll say something like this in a quizzical tone;
>It's almost as if there's some kind of double standard at play here.

That's literally it aside from the iciest of ice cold takes.

McNabb is definitely grugbrained. He was extremely funny when he was doing the Doctor Narcan bit, but now that he's not an EMT anymore, he's out of material and his presence on the main TRS show isn't justified.

>unironically shilling for a jews videos
kill yourself please

Attached: enoch.jpg (540x458, 68K)

But I'd feel bad if they got rid of him, like this is the only reason for him to continue living