Since the PREVIOUS THREAD GOT DELETED FOR NO REASON I'm going to repeat my question

since the PREVIOUS THREAD GOT DELETED FOR NO REASON I'm going to repeat my question.

Why do russians behave like niggers and live in poverty (poorer than Kazakhstan) despite having a white skin?

Was Hitler right while describing them as subhumans???

Attached: 202.jpg (1100x733, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/224887975
themoscowtimes.com/2019/07/30/21m-russians-live-in-poverty-official-data-says-a66618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I started wondering how German "humans" are richer than us and figured out that they have never been living in frozen mongol tributary lands.

Attached: 1566084942174.jpg (1019x675, 117K)

So, bad climate is your only excuse?

deleted thread

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/224887975

>poorer than Kazakhstan
>mudslime shitskin calling anyone subhuman
LMAO I recognize you, why are you so obsessed with Russia, tatar shitskin diaspora?
You've made like 5 threads today already.

kek, let's recreate previous thread:

hello janny-pidor, how is your soon to be dead mother doing?

You are no better than shitskins nor mudslimes though and definitely have much more tatar blood in you than me lol

if white americans would replace the russians in russia, russia would be the richest country in the world in about 20 years.

the failure of russia has nothing to do with climate, it's warmer than canada. it has nothing to do the mongols so many hundreds of years ago.

it's caused by russian culture, which is on the level of arab culture. russians have a totally corrupt mentality. all they do is cheat and steal. no one cares about being honest, doing a good job or any kind of morality.

dont try to argue with these people, they are grug brained beyond belief. in their culture, there is no concept of responsibility. nothing is ever their fault. it's always someone else's fault.

true dat, I also hate how russians try to blame kikes, Mongols, Americans instead of admitting that they are subhumans

The Jews genocided a majority of the middle class and above Russians.

looks comfy in a dirty, post-apocalyptic sort of way

Russia has around 18% of the population living below the poverty line which is average even for Western Europe.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a janny
Lmao @ you low iq shitskin.
> definitely have much more tatar blood in you than me lol
Don't lie, you admitted to being a literal muslim subhuman diasporoid.

poverty line in russia is getting less than 169$ a month(lol), while in Belgium it's more like 1200 euro.
Most of the "people" who live below the poverty line are shitskins while there are 21MILLION russians who earn less than 170 bucks a month.

themoscowtimes.com/2019/07/30/21m-russians-live-in-poverty-official-data-says-a66618

>Thinks he can delete his own thread

Are you new at work mr.shillstien?

>everyone who points out that r*ssians are subhumans are also mudslim diaspora

YIKES at you subhuman

also you no better than mudslimes.

>Why do russians behave like niggers
because they are niggers?

>poverty line in russia is getting less than 169$ a month(lol), while in Belgium it's more like 1200 euro.
Living costs are also much higher in Belgium. The poverty line in any country is the amount of money people need to get by in that country on a basic basket of goods and services.

are you OK, nigger?

janny deleted my thread because some russian subhuman can't handle the criticism.

So what are you then if not Tatar?

kys schizo

>Another kike slide thread

Nothing to see here

these levels are set by each respective government and since russians treat each other like niggers they put it at such a low level.

White European.

>>Why do russians behave like niggers and live in poverty (poorer than Kazakhstan) despite having a white skin?
alcohol

Czech drink even more though, yet they are human unlike russians

Thats a fairly orderly pile of garbage compared to something nigger civilizations would produce.

>looks comfy in a dirty, post-apocalyptic sort of way
This.

>+poverty
Cheap Alcohol on an empty stomach does more damage to the body.
Czechs are degenerate

>these levels are set by each respective government
They literally aren't though. It's an objective economic index calculation.

>You are no better than shitskins nor mudslimes
Lmao
mudslime shitskin confirmed

lmao
russian subhuman confirmed

>White European.
From where?