It's official: Finnish cop killers confirmed as ANTIFA members from Sweden. When will this end?

It's official: Finnish cop killers confirmed as ANTIFA members from Sweden. When will this end?

Attached: Antifa terrorists Raymond & Richard Granholm.jpg (807x782, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw
mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/mtv-uutiset-seuraa-hetki-hetkelta-porvoon-poliisiampujien-vangitsemisoikeudenkaynti-alkamassa/7528298
youtube.com/watch?v=LNeZs-KfMCU
youtube.com/watch?v=n-jHt4Uf4UA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you talking about? Is this a low effort meme or was there actually a shooting?

Attached: anglomutt3.png (476x378, 116K)

Nvm, just found the story. Here's a summary.

They're remarkably attractive, and physical attractiveness correlates robustly with measures of intelligence like IQ. How on earth they'd commit murder, let alone join antifa, is beyond me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 20.40.24.png (1288x953, 237K)

Kinda amazed these are Antifa's. The look like High-T Chads.

The article I translated says nothing about the circumstances of the murder, probably because the case hasn't gone to trial yet. If anything, I imagine they were drug traffickers or something of the sort.

did they murderfuck some police roasties? They look like straight outa chad meme

>It's official
>confirmed as ANTIFA
>posts no proof.

You norse fuckwit.

Lmao they look like Turks

braaaaaaaap

Attached: f2fc65b21.jpg (694x1280, 63K)

Attached: 15670891065211.jpg (1280x982, 82K)

>They're remarkably attractive
>Kinda amazed these are Antifa's. The look like High-T Chads.
This. How can we compete bros? I'm afraid. The chads are joining antifa now.

They are Finnish-Swedish with some gypsy and russian blood in them.

eeeeeeEEEEEEPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIICCC BBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP BAAATTLES OF HISTORA

>The suspects called cops themselves around midnight, saying they have done citizens arrest on a car thief and requested police to come
>Cops show up, these guys pull guns on the cops, demand cops to surrender sidearms and the other weapons locked in the police car
>They shoot, wound both police, manage to steal one pistol and make their escape
>Police track their location because they still have the phone the emergency services were first summoned with, car pursuit ensues with suspects firing on chasing police cars, both are eventually captured alive
>Both wounded cops are expected to survive the encounter

Attached: BreakingNews-Slowpoke.gif (350x400, 32K)

Fake news. There is zero indication anywhere that the (attemped) copkillers are antifa

I'd wait for color pictures t b h, i've yet to see an Antifag here that doesn't look absolutely atrocious in person.
Their old leader was a Chilean who looked untermen0sch even by Chile's standards.

Attached: 1566528602664.jpg (240x210, 8K)

>from Sweden.
Dual citizenship and as both names and pictures imply, gypsies.

S A U S

This seems like one of most retarded robberies ever

>chad finn antifa
wtf..can somebody make a comparison pic with mutt kekistanis?

Attached: 1567077782087.jpg (952x1280, 81K)

whats up with chileans beign in every antifa movement of different countries

Antifa doesn't have members.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Attached: sniff.jpg (645x773, 45K)

Ah well that explains it then.
I was kind of confused by an Antifa member that didn't look like pic related. (and he looks more fat in other pictures)

Attached: AFA monkey.jpg (800x584, 43K)

Attached: 1565408215186.webm (854x480, 1.63M)

Stop gaslighting

>t. Reddit

Attached: A1D6FB9A-45C5-4939-9AC0-C8EDB0104F8D.jpg (1024x1012, 76K)

that roundperfect viking ass seems to suit perfect in my aztec dick

Make Antifa a global terrorist group. About fucking time!

>Kinda amazed these are Antifa's. The look like High-T Chads.
In Finland everyone has high-T. These antifa are the lowest-T of everyone *in Finland*. Still high-T by Western standards though

>How on earth they'd commit murder, let alone join antifa, is beyond me.

Mass killers get tons of pussy. That's where Hinckley fucked up. He just shot the president. If he had killed 30+ people in a shooting or bombing, or 15+ people ritualistically, maybe Jodie-chan would have noticed him.

Attached: 24e6a1e71c7ff4abc3a090c3c2eb084f.jpg (600x731, 73K)

I'd shoot anyone in minecraft if I could have Jodie in her prime as my gf

Commies fled Pinochet and now their kids are commies and being mad that their relatives got chucked out of helicopters, I guess.

Well at least this time they actually attacked the State and not random citizens.

Attached: richard_granholm_.png (320x421, 153K)

>They're remarkably attractive, and physical attractiveness correlates robustly with measures of intelligence like IQ
What kind of dumb nigger shit am I reading here

youtube.com/watch?v=-yAWTAA-Hvw

Fuck dude I kinda want to go to Finland now

lel there's more autism than testosterone in Finland.

>It's official: Finnish cop killers confirmed as ANTIFA members from Sweden.

It's not "official." The word you were looking for is "fictional."

Who the fug is this beautiful policewoman?

Saus pliis

Attached: 1565317326112.jpg (250x250, 10K)

lmao user autism isnt testosterone :DD

Paskapuhetta ellet linkkaa todistusaineistoa.

Attached: 1434546693118.jpg (700x816, 473K)

>from sweden
like pottery

fake news btw no such confirmation

Stop masturbating.

Attached: varg.jpg (640x960, 76K)

>Antifa Chads

Haha yeahokay

Attached: 1566824685012.png (230x230, 75K)

How can pol fags ever compete?

>gypsies
>antifa
pick one

Nofap day 16. I feel like a caged animal and even normal pictures of woman on Jow Forums fuck me up kohai.

Bullshit. Stop talking about this shit on Jow Forums like it's a huge deal.

When fascists shut the fuck up or die

high iq also correlates with sociopathy, idiot

Hang in there, look away, go break a PR in the gym.

Attached: varg.png (512x512, 154K)

Bane?

ah so is that how you justify whites being the superior race? theyre comfortable mid level IQ unlike asians and jews?

Cowabunga it is.

>attempting to meme two criminals as something political
this is the most pathetic attempted meme ive seen so far
OP is a flaming mega faggot

Richard

No article mentions antifa OP is a faggot and so are you

Attached: porvoonampumistapaus3.jpg (2756x1837, 3.09M)

can't be antifa, they look too good.

Attached: 3407345d8dbb44a59e02ea71cd25abd3.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

>and physical attractiveness correlates robustly with measures of intelligence like IQ
*cringe*

pic related

Attached: eminent scientists with names.jpg (736x501, 85K)

Arrest me

mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/mtv-uutiset-seuraa-hetki-hetkelta-porvoon-poliisiampujien-vangitsemisoikeudenkaynti-alkamassa/7528298

Attached: granholm-3.jpg (1600x900, 271K)

imagine

Granholm brothers are connected to AFA Malmö and some weird Swedish Maoist group. Both groups have connections to Finnish ANTIFA network "Varis". These guys are NOT ethnic Finns, they have more Swedish, Russian and Gypsy blood in them.

AFA Malmö website had a video of the older brother getting released from prison in 2016 but it's deleted now,

Attached: 66857674_666133893880846_8244908788096696320_n.jpg (958x960, 49K)

Thats "tattare", hardly Swedes. Hang em high.

Agreed, it smells like total bullshit. Perhaps going for a further disarmament of the already cucked Scandinavian region?

scum

Russia? Grönholm is a known crime family in Sweden, and yes they are said to have ”tattarblod” (gypsy) but I don’t know how much truth there is to that.

post proof nigger

based greek

FUCK BONGS!

Continue supporting and spreaidng alt media and redpilling normies. People are waking up to the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=LNeZs-KfMCU

Sure would love if these Swede bastards are antifa so we could declare it a criminal organisation.

hmmmm

Attached: hello i am huwhite28.jpg (650x460, 147K)

You'll be better off declaring Sweden as a criminal organization

Found the video of the older brother getting released from prison (he was jailed for beating up two Swedish nationalists):

youtube.com/watch?v=n-jHt4Uf4UA

Doesn't look like the same guy.

hey American LE, plz acknowledge what ANTIFA does to cops and turn a blind eye at the next protest so that your fellow citizens can dispose of them

It's the same guy, just add hair and beard

based faceblind mongolian

you fucking morons are falling for jewish trickery again; I'm betting these will be coming out as "far-right" and I'm betting they appear again, with different haircuts and without beards, in the next propaganda piece.

whos this turn in the BA|NE sweatshirt

Haven't seen these gypsies in a while.

Hey.

THe guy to the left literally lived in my town, last time i talked to him was almost 10 years ago. Hes actually a gypsie. Not ANTIFA, even if i would like to acknowledge that. I know his full name

Chad af

He is Joel Almgren, another Swedish antifascist terrorist. He stabbed a nationalist in a Communist rally. I think he's half-Chlean too.

Attached: joel.jpg (1777x999, 89K)

It also looks, based on the fresh pictures that he gotta be shooting loads of steroids.

I mean, the guy grew up in the most calm town there is. His retarded brother he "didnt talk to" got him on this path, i guess

This.
I'd suck their dicks and I'm not even gay.

Even though I think this story is fishy you have to realize something, EU antifa and NA is not the same thing. All the recent stuff we seen in media is north american beta cucks.

Attached: 1524819402941.png (602x455, 292K)

True. Antifa in europe is tougher, and has been around alot longer than in the US. In america they all seem like bug people

LOL, zero evidence they're antifa.
OP is some antifa loser trying to claim some criminal chads to make antifa look cool. pathetic