Normalizing pedophilia

We need to save this kids Jow Forums. I personally don't care if you want to dress up like a woman or get fucked in the ass in yr home, but this is straight up child abuse.

instagram.com/p/B1o0T-iAjPZ/

Attached: dragpedos.jpg (500x750, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelibertybeacon.com/drag-kids-and-the-pedophilia-agenda-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=yVe0JBgq8aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoops wrong link

thelibertybeacon.com/drag-kids-and-the-pedophilia-agenda-video/

bump

Attached: damon_arron _lake-the pedophile_.png (1083x959, 1.03M)

>I personally don't care if you want to dress up like a woman or get fucked in the ass in yr home
Well maybe you should

Attached: damon-arron-lake_the pedophile**.png (1280x853, 841K)

wanna see something scary?

Attached: desmond.png (395x506, 190K)

Checked
People look at this and preform mental gymnastics in order to justify the child actions and the parent's inability to properly raise a kid. Child protective services have been called many times, but they have said there was nothing wrong on multiple occasions because the child is doing this of his own free will.
People fail to factor the importance of this awful culture and how it effects the youth.

Bump et for awareness

Attached: 8CA312AF-1D83-4400-BB90-7C3E098C1B24.jpg (1440x1080, 222K)

>there was nothing wrong on multiple occasions because the child is doing this of his own free will
so if the kid was killing small animals and torturing them of their own volition it's ok?

This is not what I think, this is what CPS stated. All reports and concerns where "Unfounded."

exactly...children have a will of their own but that doesnt mean you alllow them to do whatever they want. "Hey dad, Im going to drink yr bottle of vodka ok!"

CPS can't help here...

that's my point, user.
cps would take the kid away for torturing animals but not for being an exotic dancer while clearly underage.
cps is how pedos get their kids, user.

>We need to save this kids Jow Forums.
Why?

Attached: 1401878625474.jpg (300x902, 115K)

sometimes you need to do what yr heart says is the right thing to do user

Attached: murderface.jpg (1153x650, 58K)

I'm aware of that.
Fags exploit public sentiment and flaws in child exploitation laws. The good news is that I think most normies who look into it would be repulsed.
For example: youtube.com/watch?v=yVe0JBgq8aM
Look at the ratio, there is no way the average person could accept this with the risk of being outed as a pedo.

The one eye symbolism represents the asshole/blinded from the truth. The so called elite believe they can achieve salvation by splitting children's minds apart by traumatising them through rituals, usually through sodomy which gives them power. Every A* celeb is a pedo and has been fucked from a young age which carries on the vicious cycle. Normies idolise pedophiles

Attached: 20190827_002430(1).png (928x1006, 1.57M)

No one saved me.
I survived. I'm stronger for toughing it out too.

exactly...normie outrage is probably our best weapon

NYPA

how is this a personal army request you fucking nigger