Why are guns banned at Trump rallies and the Republican convention...

Why are guns banned at Trump rallies and the Republican convention? Is it because these lying pieces of shit know that guns kill people?

Attached: s3ys6m42bjj31.jpg (1816x1392, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers
gunpolicy.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have armed security, dumbass

The sign says no guns allowed on their little sign and in their little building, but trust me, there are about 1.3 guns per square meter in the entire area where these people live. Home, commute, workplace, and travel commute and travel place.

The sign doesn't mean there aren't any guns here, it means: "You can't have any".

Which means your picture isn't funny when you think it through.

>Why are guns banned at Trump rallies and the Republican convention? Is it because these lying pieces of shit know that guns kill people?

Attached: 1567024811410.jpg (609x640, 127K)

A political rally is a very specific and very crowded target for political violence. It's completely different than being in the general public.

There's no need to have armed security though...If guns are as good as you faggots claim they are, they should let you carry your guns inside. Only when you start shooting they become a problem, right?

Attached: 1562617549666.jpg (355x397, 87K)

Funny because liberal politicians and celebs always talk about banning guns
>While having armed security and living in gated communities with armed guards .

The noses know that no guns for goys means guns for noses to protect noses.

The safest situation isn't "no guns anywhere", it's "you have guns and your enemies don't." The way you achieve this is by disarming your enemies. If this isn't possible you settle for "everyone has guns." The worst situation you want to be in is "your enemies have guns and you don't." Considering the republicans have armed guards, they're pushing for scenario one so they can maximize their safety.

the 2nd amendment is a scam to trick americans into thinking they're freer than everyone else when they're the 3rd world of the 1st world
more guns makes shootings happen so the govt has an excuse to become a police state, so guns make america less free. it's the other way around

>inb4 le "to conquer a nation first disarm its citizens" meme

Attached: 1514383621583.jpg (1024x673, 146K)

Space for rent.
Inbetween OP's head.

Republicans have been grabbing guns longer than you've been alive. Give the retardation a rest already.

Are you retarded? If a road with high foot traffic is closed to cars doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to own a car

Comics like this make me realise that helicopter rides are not only a necessity, but they are the most merciful option. How can we live with people that think like this?

When you rent an arena, you still have to obey the rules. Most cities don’t allow guns, and most arenas don’t allow guns. Trump can’t tell people to bring guns if the stadium itself doesn’t allow it. This is common sense, you fucking retard.

The guns make the shooting happen, huh? All on their own? Sort of like how a hammer and nails make houses happen? All on their own?

Do they allow guns at AIPAC tho?

Just like 'liberals', it is their prerogative to either allow or not allow guns in their own house. You are then free to go there, or not.

The difference is that 'liberals' also want to take away your options to defend yourself against oppression.

Americans are more free though. You go to jail anywhere in Europe for saying things the government doesn’t agree with.

Spoons make people fat
Pencils misspell words
Cars drive drunk
Poverty causes crime

Liberal logic

Guns don't kill people, guns defend people from dying.

Big difference, the Jews have made most of you forget that by focusing only on the "killing the person is bad" narrative.

What about the person who didn't die because they killed? The noses always forget to factor in the saved lives from Guns. The people who aren't dead because a gun was available.

Attached: wojack_lay_on_hands_npc.jpg (250x140, 5K)

I too think guns should be taken from the goyim

>Guns don't kill people, guns defend people from dying
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength

I would rather my congressmen carry on Capital Hill, then have guns banned from civilian hands.
#BringBackCapitalHillCarry

unlike a school

>You go to jail anywhere in Europe for saying things the government doesn’t agree with.
at least we dont have literal africa-tier slums
and please kill yourself if you think your 2 party system is free

Attached: congerso.jpg (941x462, 65K)

>bilingual
>Spanish
Kek. pick one

I'm sure guns are allowed at the Democrat's stuff too surely.
Its not like if people were allowed to go to a trump rally armed they'd do something stupid like that on fruitbasket did a few months before elections or anything. Absolutely unfathomable conduct for a peaceful demographic known to not be weaponized by their self-induced autism and replacement proteins.

Guns do kill people. Which is a good thing. Some people deserve death.

>zion don literally calls for gun control right after the el paso shooting
Wow this comic is fake news.

Attached: fake news by real jews.jpg (575x818, 86K)

Because we can’t trust democrats with guns.

Because Republicans are secretly gun grabbers just the same.

The security in all of those places are armed you stupid nigger

I regret that you didn't genocide the goblins

All the more reason to encourage everyone to bring guns to political rallies, so the good guys with the guns can protect everyone, right?

Attached: images (13).jpg (620x484, 52K)

It's private property you stupid faggot. Also, when you enter the arena you are searched just like airport security. Many places do this, concerts, amusement parks, etc. You can't apply this to the everyday world you because the country isn't some small space. FAGGOT

i swear americans are the most brainwashed people on earth
so you think it's accidental that your country is the only one with a mass shooting problem and it has NOTHING to do with the retarded 2nd amendment which only exists in their meme 200 year old nation?
STOP USING MEME ARGUMENTS
fast food lowers IQ and americans are E V I L

Attached: kids-shooting-guns-wp.jpg (2000x1333, 538K)

>You go to jail anywhere in Europe for saying things the government doesn’t agree with

Only in muttoid land.

Attached: 1566661268510.png (669x796, 267K)

At least they're white.

No because of Jewish insurance bullshit. Otherwise they would not be allowed to operate at the venue.

I'm pretty fucking sure there's guns in those 3 places.

>they have armed security, dumbass
so only the rich people should be allowed to have guns?

No one can dispute OP. Just a lot of REEEEEEEIIING

so 40% of americans aren't white but spain is 90% ethinic spanish and we arent
talking to americans makes me lose brain cells

Attached: 1561731497_161352_1561732264_noticia_normal.jpg (980x591, 57K)

this meme is outdated, the whole point of the virgin vs chad is to show how the chad is superior to the virgin.

We don't have a mass shooting problem you fucking brainlet.

Correct.

Remove everyone but whites and watch mass shootings go down by 77%. I'd actually argue it would go down even more because there would be no niggers and jews for whites to be mad at and shoot.

The Secret Service makes the rules.

>they have armed security, dumbass

It's not needed. The best defense against a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun, right? So why wouldn't you want an entire arena filled with armed good guys?

Because Presidents are high value targets, with lots of political enemies both foreign and domestic that would like to see them shot. Your local Walmart or Elementary School is not.

Attached: 1566793516402.jpg (482x447, 42K)

You dumb fucks realize you can out up signs on your property that says you can have guns, but no one else visiting can have guns right?

Just because I have guns in my house doesn't mean I'm gonna let an armed asshole in my house.

You should have to pay reparations for ruining Latin America, the natives would've been fine on their own but now they're all liberation theology Catholics too impoverished and mixed to even govern themselves properly

stop coping

but the good guys with guns will stop it i'm told

Or maybe they didn't write the rules?

Attached: 1530763833544.jpg (480x360, 20K)

i wish we could annex latin america and develop a 100 or 200 year plan to set it straight and restore the Spanish Empire
then we would get nukes, annex the Southwest
then the Philippines
then Portugal and Brazil
then Italy and France
then the UK, rest of the US
then Germany and just sweep right through the great european plain and when we reach Moscow i'll be satisfied and let everyone else be

Yeah, true, but it'll still disrupt the rally - and Trump's got shit to do and can't be letting every 2bit revolutionary and political assassin fuck up his schedule.

Attached: adderall-today-main-190320_b06914cb202c20419b821a45e3c5d9f4.fit-760w.jpg (760x380, 65K)

because mr. retard,
they can check everyone for 100% of the time at these events.
How do we check 100% of America 100% of the time for guns? Become like North Korea?
(i am sure OP would like that)
How about we shove a tracker up OP's ass and trial it out?

Guns shouldn't be at high profile events, but allowed at regular public meeting grounds such as schools and universities

This

Attached: gun control.jpg (1385x2439, 1.51M)

Attached: why they have them guns tho.jpg (1261x720, 413K)

Attached: Guns State Rate.png (1987x920, 631K)

>Is it because these lying pieces of shit know that guns kill people?
You don't need a gun to kill people, a proper killer will find ways to kill you wouldn't believe. Bombs are one example of something that doesn't even require getting a gun license.

youtube.com/watch?v=uQdC-e82gmk

Perhaps both sides understand what the 2nd is really about.

I wish this now too!

The only thing we're coping with is mentally ill leftists here and mentally ill foreigners on the internet.

Now do one with blacks per 100'000 or blacks per mile^2

You will never convince us to do the logistically impossible and give up our guns, instead you'll sit while your politicians rapidly impose the same demographic conditions our country has suffered under and become defenseless prey animals to Islamists and negroes.

Attached: Gun Numbers.jpg (2762x1802, 2.09M)

Sure

Attached: Guns State Rate-Race.jpg (1987x1499, 576K)

Yeah, they seem to not give a damn about gun laws.

>This only happens in Am-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Attached: fbi table 43a.jpg (1877x1913, 752K)

>1 post by this ID
Obvious slide threads are obvious I really wish all you newfaggots would neck yourself

It seems unlikely that accessibility to guns is the issue. Mass and school shootings are a much more recent issue compared to the pre 1960 gun control act era. You could have actual assault rifles mailed to your home out of a catalog. We should be wary about anyone that gleefully wants to limit our rights.

Based

Secret Service rules, you disingenuous jew.
I will enjoy watching people like you die in the coming civil war.

Guns are tools. They either neither "good" nor "bad."

>Russian women is Turkish men

Dumb fucks all those places has ARMED GUARDS!

Guns are very much allowed.

They are banned throughout thee nation at government buildings, stadiums, bars... A fact that seems to be lost on all the "Muh SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" fags. Seems like that precious right is continually infringed.

How absolutely retarded do you have to be to think that one infringement justifies another?

Gun laws are a formality in a country with more guns than people; many of the deadliest attacks have been carried out by people with no criminal record or diagnosed psychological issues that would have impeded their purchase of a gun. There's also mass bombings, stabbings, fire attacks (KyoAni) etc. Guns are just a matter of convenience in a country with large amounts of them.

The phenomenon of illegal weapons provided by private parties or even public entities such as those supplied by the US to militias in Mexico, South America and the near east; Britain sending guns to insurgents in Syria, etc. can't be ignored.

If you check this website, almost all countries no matter their gun laws have some illegal guns in them, and hypothetically all it would take is one or two of them in the wrong hands. Safety is a farce, it's all dependent on your proximity to sick individuals, political extremists etc.

Even if you took away all guns and made the ludicrous claim that not a single murder that involved a gun would occur without it, the US would still have a much higher murder rate than many countries in Europe and Asia.

gunpolicy.org/

Attached: table 20 2014.png (647x1067, 134K)

You must be retarded if you actually think that was what I meant.

except for the virgin school shooter vs the chad hallway corpse

It's not like you monkeys make that argument daily. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

but he would be safer using your logic

Because leftists will shoot him. This thread is fucking retarded and not a legitimate criticism of the 2a. Get a better hobby than being a retard online

Because some psycho leftist would take advantage and kill us.

The only reason you will take a gun to a pollical rally and convention is to shoot people. No, normal person would bring a gun to those things.

And gunfags make the argument that they need them to preserve their freedom against tyranny, then sit around doing nothing as it happens before their very eyes. Most are just a bunch of LARPing with nothing to offer the world, so their entire identity revolves around a simple tool. It's cringy as fuck.

Now do knives and Somalis, bong mong

You must be joking, Spain of all countries saying this, the closest thing Western Europe has to the 3rd world

Not all lives have equal value you fucking idiot.

My life is more valuable than some imported somali home invader that you brought in to satisfy your virtue signaling desire.

Attached: 1560223815985.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Attached: Q0OG1lN.jpg (750x656, 30K)

Just rely on the police goy, who do not have a legal obligation to protect you.

stfu mediterranean way of life is the best possible way of life
take the oliveoilpill

Attached: zcs3gncKB4V2VhzakKd_Km16ydYKcueyomXGGaXEMBc.png (914x1020, 104K)

maybe it is because leftists regularly attack the RNC with bleach, rocks and ither weapons?

>safety is the objective
Get out of here with that retarded strawman

Banning guns in a place generally works if you have armed security and metal detectors at every entrance. If all schools had dozens of armed guards and metal detectors that would work too. Regardless, those places have people that are assassination targets. Places without such individuals would be safer with as many guns as possible

Go get "passed over" and rape some children.