What's the low-down on this nigger? Every comedy special he makes he needs to defend at least one sex offender deviant

What's the low-down on this nigger? Every comedy special he makes he needs to defend at least one sex offender deviant.
>Michael Jackson
>R Kelly
>OJ simpson
>Louis CK
>who else am I missing?

I know he's got some skeletons of his own & i'm sick that people defend him so vehemently as the best comedian of all time

Attached: dave-chappelle.jpg (618x410, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CoaNuYlPb0A
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
youtube.com/watch?v=J339SNH8Kis
youtube.com/watch?v=iwXME9DmigI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comedians require low hanging fruit to be successful.
roasties are stupid and need to laugh at things.

who cares about a nigger really?

SO TIRED OF THESE GAY SHILL THREADS
>SO TIRED OF THESE GAY SHILL THREADS

He definitely didnt defend r kelly. I watched the new special last night

Le based black man

go make your own shill thread then, juden

what did he say abt him?

He's occasionally funny, but I think most normal people think racial comedy is overplayed and tired now. Its sad that black most black comedians have to rely on "black people are like x and white people are like y, wtf guys gaaahahaha". Leftist still always think its funny, though.

Saw the light, escaped to Africa for a time. came groveling back for shekels. What else is there to know?

>Who else am I missing
Kevin Hart.
And Chappelle is right. Putting MJ again on trial a decade after his death, is fucking pathetic. He was already tried. His accusers already denied any wrongdoing before.

if I recall correctly "that nigga probably did it"
he was talking about Michael Jackson and someone in the crowd shouted "R Kelly"

During his special, after saying that MJ's accuser were liars, someone in the crowd yells "R. Kelly!!". To which Chappelle says "Now, R. Kelly, is different.". "That nigger definitely raped."

He then went on a 5 min rant about how stupid R Kelly must be to make a scrape where the transcript so vehemently intimates himself. Chapelle states instead of saying '"I love that 14yo pussy" 16+ times RKelly should have given his lawyers something to work with by saying "I love this 37yo pussy" however Chappelle explains noone would believe RKelly as everyone knows 37yo pussy is awful.

actually 36 y/o

Here's the video.
youtu.be/CoaNuYlPb0A

He sold out a long time ago. ((They)) probably threatened him to keep his mouth shut or they'd kill him so he escaped to africa. then when he came back they offered him 60 million to be quiet and act "normal" like nothing ever happened. People should know by now. No one makes 60m just by telling jokes no matter how good. Just like sports players shouldn't be making 30+millions for holding a ball. Something is suspect about this place we live in and no one seems to notice.

I don’t know if he came groveling back for shekels, he was doing small shows for many years before the netflix specials. It isn’t like he was blowing money left and right. I think he just wanted to get back into what he loved to do.
Too bad the world changed quite a bit during his leave. Comedy in general is in a dark period right now.

did Kevin Hart do some creepy sex offender shit?

based commie fgt

nah just some tweets about faggots

>bashing based Jacko
okay Shlomo

oh well that's defend-able tho

Well, he was caught on video cheating on his pregnant wife. But, Chappelle was referring to the Oscars that Hart was supposed to host but someone went to dig up decade old comments he made about faggots.

He bailed to Africa in the middle of a huge contract. Tell me he didn't grovel to fix that for 60 mil

Another shitty slide thread. Does it piss you off that much that based Dave isn't on your side?

He literally defended non of them, nice bait faggot. He literally said he never met Jackson and literally said since he didn't know Jackson he turned down the fucking HBO special.
The routine was amazing, stay mad faggot

>Be funny comedian who jokes about anything
>Time goes by, he is invited to move up the ranks of hollywood, since he has alot of potential
>See Oprah winfey or other celebrities do something related to pizza, they invite him to join
>Completly panicks, realizes they are all demons, runs to africa, freaking the fuck out
>Jewish media start turning the old 'reputation destroyer', suddenly media paints chapelle as "insane/crazy", like they do with everyone who wont play along
>???
>Comes back to USA, defends his reputation completly, start spilling alot of beans on multiple shows, hinting at the weirdness and evil of hollywood, how they make men wear dresses etc
>Orpah winfrey, rumoured to be a high priestess in evil hollywood, freaks out when dave chapelle spill beans subtly on her show
>???
>Chapelle gets taken to one of those mkultra brainzapping facilities, where they took Kanye the moment he decided to support Trump
>Forced to pay penance, in form of torture or some shit
>2018 he emerges gradually, completly different voice, obviously forced to shill some democratic shitstain candidate. Even lie on website saying that the (((white))) democrat was the only person who called chapelle when he was in africa
>Forced to work his way up, spewing complete globohomo propaganda like almost all the rest of the slaves/puppets.

TL:DR Chapelle get got, pic related wearing dress

Attached: 1567123996836.jpg (2580x3372, 638K)

The man exposed hollywood, they were either going to destroy his reputation completly, maybe false rape allegations or claim he was a pedophile, or outright kill him. Get a grip!

that shit was funny

why is he wearing a dress

Anyone who can do basic math can figure out selling out shows like him will make you that much. But everyone knows Commies can't do math.

not comments, fucking jokes

Anyone talking shit about Chappelle’s a weak zoomer. This man is a king, one of the best three comedians alive right now. Stop focusing on jews and politics for two seconds and enjoy a laugh.

>that fit
absolutely homo

Didnt he bash trannys last year tho?

you suck black cock

I’d let him take a gander at my anus

I legitimately suspect Dr Dre ate babies to get the billion dollar beats contract. They celebrated by partying with shemales at some fucking Island. The sooner people realize how they rig their entertainment system the better. It's completly evil and if you ever get a small insight into their activies, chances are you will turn around and gain the belief in God. Their deprivity is beyond average persons comprehension.
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

Attached: 1567124179595.jpg (2070x1380, 113K)

Nigger loving cuck faggot stfu

Michael Jackson was framed

You’re self defeating if you don’t like his special. He tore into everything Jow Forums is against and made Vice and HuffPo cry about it. You just refuse to like anything.

Fuck you, asshole. Dave is good with me. He rides, he's from the proper generation, he offends faggots from both sides of the aisle. That's how you know he's doing something right.

Attached: E82DA9C4-2496-408D-A44C-1C32669FF7A4.jpg (268x200, 13K)

Chapelle is unfortunaly owned by the jews now.
>Didnt he bash trannys last year tho?

It doesnt sound like bashing
Michael Jackson saved children from Hollywood, Neverland was a sanctuary. Michael also owned 51% of MGM records. Basicly the jewish tribe decided he was too powerful and was becoming a threat, so the entire media establishment declared war on him. Didn't help that he had his eccentricies. Dangling babies of the balcony is never a good choice when going up against the jew. Probably mind control shit.

you are a retard. He was turned out by his pedo father & became a faggot pedo himself afterwards. He was a victim until he participated

I watched the new special. All things considered, it's pretty funny for nigger humor. The bit on twitter outrage mobs is fairly spot on.
But there was a moment during the show during during the usual "dunk on whitey' part of the show where he drops the jester mask and openly calls for a theater full of niggerfaggots from atlanta to arm themselves for the racewar. That and there's a part during his epilogue show (not part of the normal bit) where he goes off into some Obama deification bullshit.
He was always a nigger with a chip on his shoulder but this felt different. I think they got to him too.

Attached: 04657f5bfcdd7fcdaa0f0a03deff6369c259316d094ebc6571c7ef0030a43540.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

He didn’t call on the to arm themselves for a racewar, you completely missed the joke. The point was, the government will finally implement gun control laws if black people start getting legal firearms.

Louis CK did nothing wrong. He was in his own room and stated he was going to take his dick out and nobody left.

he wore a dress before this retard

creep flasher detected

Okay, so maybe I lost the plot on that joke. Fine, fair enough.
But can you explain this bit to me?
(Start at 13:44)
youtube.com/watch?v=iwXME9DmigI

>Michael Jackson
Never violated anyone.

His last special was hot garbage. He fell off.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS FAGGOT

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR NETFLIX VIRAL MARKETING

NO ONE CARES ABOUT SOME HAS-BEEN NIGGER IN A DRESS

Dave has always been real about his comedy which is why people like him.
His show on CC would NEVER survive today

fucking leafs & their love for pedophiles

day of the rake is coming faggots

this, fuck pedos

Attached: 1526731786481.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

He’s as based as they come

comedy these days is warm dogshit served up as chocolate cake. anyone that says chapelle is the best comedian of all time is clearly a thunberg. for example, early billy connolly material will have you laughing until you hurt yourself with tears streaming down your face. same goes for bernie mac. same goes for patrice. carlin will make you think, laugh and then get angry. hicks is overrated as fuck, fantastic story teller tho. eddie murphy was great and pryor was a master. and for the record i've no idea how joe rogan is called a comedian, he literally stole his entire "act" from sam kinison. there are honestly extremely few comedians that will make you sore from laughing.

>is clearly a thunberg
Are you coining a phrase here or do we have a new wordfilter?

Attached: 9bc71be6f542f2473c6befe7e42f792994d8a82e71854c869edec3ac6bb95b31.gif (250x442, 3.91M)

i fucking think of that exactly the same way you described and had internal monologue this morning using the exact same wording.

He watches enough owen benjamin to copy a part of his act.

Stfu you salty ass crotchety ass bitch ass nigga.

I miss comedians that were actually funny like George Carlin, Richard Pryor and Robin Williams.

This. They fucked up him but good and now he's a mere shell. The old Dave is dead there's no spark of creativity left in his new shit.

>still believing the (((pedophile angle)))
Kill yourself, jew.

why dont you take your gay ass back to your faggot board...coming here trying to trip up Jow Forums with your bs...

it was just proven you are not gay by science this week...gay really is a mental illness go get help you freak

Cringe. You and every numale on reddit have something in common

Muslim, CIA sell out nigger.

Just finished it. A lot of it was very funny but I liked one of the last of the two specials he did better, can't remember which one. Laughed the hardest the first time he just yelled "FAGGOT!!!!!!"

It's a pedophilia normalization psyop. He sold his soul. All of the people pushing this shit are either pedophiles or leftists.

>He literally said he never met Jackson and literally said since he didn't know Jackson he turned down the fucking HBO special

That was R. Kelly, not Michael Jackson. Chappelle believes R. Kelly did it since he was caught on tape saying the age of the 14 year old girl he was fucking sixteen times. He doesn't believe Michael Jackson did anything wrong since you'd have to be a brainlet to believe it for one second in the first place. It was all about them getting his money.

fuckin lol

Wow you're retarded. How can you miss a joke this badly. He was saying if you actually want to see gun control, all black people should go out and legally buy a firearm. As in people will be scared of a bunch of black people with guns and thus forced into implementing gun control. Nothing to do with a race war retard.

>can you explain this bit to me?
It might not even be embellished. Dave Chappelle did and does hobnob with a lot of people, hes a wealthy black man who isnt a Republican or regularly arrested. I have trouble at all believing he met all the people he said he did in that bit. I also have no doubt that those people would have been actively recruiting celebrities to endorse Obama, and Chappelle does have influence in the black community. I also genuinely believe Chappelle would have seen Obama as the great black hope.

>>who else am I missing?
Muhammad. Chappelle is a Muslim.

>black people are like x and white people are like y, wtf guys gaaahahah
It was still fresh in 1992. Now it's incredibly stale but, like hip-hop, continues to grow and find a bigger audience.

are you angry because he expose real pedophiles such as yourself?

Wait for it....

Chappelle looks like absolute shit. He probably has AIDS because all famous niggers are down low faggots. The reason he keeps doing his anti-white bullshit is because they're literally keeping him alive with the cure.

>thread dies
Guess I was right on the money.

yeah It was a pretty accurate summation, might aswell /thread it

> Michael Jackson
kick me, kike me