I'm an adult who fell for the hard work and morality meme, but now I don't give a shit about society anymore...

I'm an adult who fell for the hard work and morality meme, but now I don't give a shit about society anymore. Isn't there a way I can work from home without ever having to interact with anyone? I don't want to look Mr. Bergstein in the eyes and give him a firm handshake anymore.

Attached: IMG_1196asdfs.jpg (1536x1152, 691K)

google black hat world making money

>politics

Attached: _original_drawn_by_pu_en_fb696cbea482c8921f57ee88dbb7ba9b.jpg (604x800, 94K)

Warehouse security guard, working the grave-yard shift. No one to literally interact with for morning hours.

Depends on what type of job you have, or on what types of work you want to try to do instead.

Anything that a "digital nomad" can do, can be done from home with no personal interaction. Programming, content writing, editing.

If your job is sucking dick, it's hard to do that without personal interaction.

I've been getting into the hard work and morality meme, but how csn you get past that?
If you don't do it, it impacts your children a lot.

>Society and work has nothing to do with politics.
Are you a triggered jew?

Attached: 1538870012816.jpg (1200x1090, 84K)

>content writing, editing.
How can one become such a thing? I'm a really good writer. Also, what about virtual assistant?

You need to teach your kids to never go into a field/job that is about hard work, like welding, unless they actually enjoy it. 95% of the time a young guy goes into a field because he fell for the 'proud to work' meme and the "but it's a joooooob" meme, meaning that adults are so retarded that they teach young guys to work a job despite incompatibility. NEVER do anything that you don't think you will enjoy, you will waste 10+ years.

If only you knew how retarded society actually is.

Professional gambler maybe? There is such a thing. 99% of people are useless at it though.

Oh yes two pair! It's written in the stars

just go on upwork, do some writing, once you do a few gigs, you will start getting people finding you. money isn't great at first but thats how I would do it. content writing is the way to go if you can write.

>How can one become such a thing?
You need gender studies degree, pink or blue hair, and be really, really fat and ugly.

What a shitty looking rifle in OP's pic G*d have mercy.

Thanks. One of my strengths is that I edit my writings to the point where they are super easy to read, and very easy to understand. Do you have a words list? A words list is a list of words that is personal to you. For example, the word reproach.

Not gonna happen.

Learn to code.

Day trading stock options.

Looking to get into that. Any advice?

>Isn't there a way I can work from home without ever having to interact with anyone?

become a hermetic war monk and begin pulling eldritch horrors thru their portal chambers via remote viewing

coding, seriously

I'm coding from home, make good money. I know it's a meme now but it's been good to me. The key is not working for big companies in the coastal states.

Is there anything non-comprehensive that I can learn in the coding field that still gets me work?

What I mean to ask was, what is the bear minimum and quickest thing you can learn to get into coding?

>work from home

You either got to plan this out years in advance to skill yourself out accordingly or simply own your own business.

My dad works from home as a government project manager, but he needed to accrue decades of management experience to be considered for such a opportunity.

Im in the civil engineering field. Im already indexing myself to one day be so valuable to an engineering firm that they will concede to a work from home schedule.

tl;dr be so valuable that employers will cater to you

Attached: 1566141466138.png (585x400, 305K)

Nah, you fell for the 'life is hard' meme. Dog is based and fortpilled though.

The best thing to do is what the blacks do- fight for the easiest job.

Attached: on stealing honey.jpg (1808x312, 145K)

Truck driving can offer solitude

>he woke up from slave morality
read some nietzsche faggot

>python
learning how to code is pretty easy, but the hard part is applying it to real world problems. Only way your going to make it is by building non-trivial shit, learning best practices, and having good social skills.

>slave morality
What does this mean? Abandon morality and think like a Jew?

I was for 2 years, I lost my job. I'm glad I lost it because the company I worked for didn't give a shit about me.

>anime

You can't find some place local to drive triaxle or something?

Imagine if you could be the guy who figures out how to break OPEC's virtual oil monopoly on the world. Wouldn't that be great?

lol, no. It's actually suicide.

Attached: it was accident.jpg (635x739, 211K)

Attached: 15596584753987.jpg (807x659, 37K)

Attached: slide_10.jpg (960x720, 116K)

You can always go out a shoot up some invaders

wrong month dipshit

Learn to code, then get good enough to find or be promoted to remote work. Or you could freelance

Yeah, but why would I want to? It's a good job, but I want to do something else, like writing.

>having good social skills.
I can fake it for about an hour or two and then the autism kicks in.

Kek, I'm un-employed, what do you expect? What an asshole.

This.

so basically act like a women or a jew and backstab everyone gotcha

Yes. There are ways that become increasingly difficult by the week because you are competing with AI and algorithms that are improving at an exponential rate as time goes on.

1. Internet marketing. Good luck dealing with SEO algorithms that change every weak now.
2. Freelancing online as a programmer.
3. Trading. (This is the one I'm working on). Again, good luck competing with all the algorithms. Been doing this for 3 years now, if I'm not able to make consistent profit every month after 3 months, then I'm out of that game. I believe I've learned everything there is to learn about the topic.

You're anime waifu has nothing to do with politics

Pretend to be mentally disabled and get neetbux

Ever consider you're just a needy faggot?
also this isn't political, there is an entire board /qa/ or Jow Forums would both work.

I hear ya man, I'm considering small scale farming with the wife and I maybe taking up some winter jobs just to provide cash in hand. Sell road side stand produce in the summer, burn wood and grow my own food, tell the rest of the world to fuck off. It's less that I don't want to work with people its that I hate working with them on their terms society's an evil place when it knows it has the upper hand on you.

lol stfu man, go be a transparently faggy cocksucker somewhere else.