Your daily reminder that there is no god but allah and muhammad is his messenger

> Your daily reminder that there is no god but allah and muhammad is his messenger

Islam is the most based religion

(((sodomy))) is forbidden
(((gambling))) is forbidden
(((ursury))) is forbidden
(((fornication))) is forbidden
(((adultery))) is forbidden
(((thieving))) is forbidden

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 13K)

That’s literally in Christianity too lmao

>save the West by killing yourself and becoming the East durrrrrrrrr
fuck off 88 IQ inbred muzzie

get fucked, cunt

Attached: 12451523.png (323x373, 116K)

Islam is Christianity if Christians actually give a shit about these Bible parts about killing people for stupid reason.

Attached: Capture.png (1098x345, 27K)

Attached: What islam offers.jpg (480x480, 40K)

What about Big Black Cocks? Are they allowed?

The ( imaginary ) Allah has never been seen, heard, or ever detected at any location on Earth or in space throughout all of history ever, only imagined.

>Allah causes everything including evil
>You get to have sex with a bunch of women in Paradise (but women don't get anything like that)
Literally the stupidest major religion.

Lost me at gambling. Sorry.

Yet you have all of the above done by muslims. Islam like any other religion is the same trash, its basically a society rule that no one listens to.

Islam is a bastardization of modern Judaism and Christianity. It is an attempt to make monotheism palatable for savage desert dwellers. It is currently populated by murderers, rapist, homosexual male pedophiles, whose leadership steals the oil profits and lives comfortably, gambling that those people will never catch on and murder all of them.

Oh my God, funny how Christianity literally has the exact same values! Based!

Being white is forbidden.

>(((sodomy))) is forbidden

Countries with the highest beastiality internet searches:

ALL muslim

Attached: Paki Goat.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Actually there is no god but Nimrod and Marduk is his prophet. You sand faggots sure are unoriginal. Imagine recycling the same shit for thousands of years.

Attached: A498C7BF-54F4-43B0-8257-1AAFC2458BEC.jpg (200x436, 35K)

>(((sodomy))) is forbidden
Afghanistan did not get the memo.
Also sex changes are considered ok in Iran.
Islam will be perverted whenever it is required, by buying off the religious leaders.

I've unironically looked really hard at Islam.

The whole Warlord smear is a bunch of bullshit, because the Muslim conquests didn't truly begin until after Muhammad's death.

I can't get over the fact that he was a pedophile though. Almost every source agrees that Aisha was married at 6, and deflowered at 9. How is that not fucked up?

The cure to globohomo pedophile elites doesn't seem like it will be found in teachings of pedophile. You know what I mean?

Jesus never fucked children.

They can be real holier-than-thous about pork and trashing other people's religions (that they actually follow) though, which is even worse because they're such hypocrites.

Some Muslims are decent people, my heart is with the Palestinians for example, but it's just such a stupid religion.

The Bible in many ways is similar to the Koran except the Muslim tend to follow it to the letter while Christians ignore the bad parts of it.

Attached: Capture.png (843x484, 70K)

My custom religion forbids all that so my religion is just as based as Islam

Attached: 1566796067043.jpg (675x370, 71K)

The yassa

Also Jesus didn't die on the cross, someone else was executed in his place :3

>The Bible in many ways is similar to the Koran except the Muslim tend to follow it to the letter while Christians ignore the bad parts of it.
This is echoed by many people that don't understand Christian theology, namely the concept of the New Covenant through Jesus Christ.

The Old Testament is mostly included in the Christian Bible for context; Christians are not bound by the laws of the Torah.

Judas

Sodomy is fordidden*
Gambling is forbidden*
Ursury is forbidden*
Fornication is forbidden*
Adultery is forbdden*
Thieving is forbidden*

*Except when Mohammed or any of the islamic elite does it, for such is Allahs will and not to be questioned by mere slaves.

I was raised Christians but never really understood it.

That makes sense.

The Pharisees wanted Jesus dead, why would they have been satisfied with Judas on the cross?

Some Evidence suggest that they just executed him and not Judas was the one who died on the cross. I do not know if that it really true though.

halal post is halal

Christianity had hanging of sodomites, beheading the bodies of suicides etc, back when it was cool

Not sure how being atheist is cool these days since you are just used by a bunch of kikes to stir up ruckus.

Everyone falls into some sort of grouping if you like it or not. Attempting to be a woke Christian and unpoz Christianity is a noble effort. Buddhism is pretty woke, they have many no sexual misconduct or no drugs or alcohol clauses in the 5 precepts.

Taoism etc is a goodun.

I was also raised Christian, and also never really felt like I understood it. I suggest you try digging into it more as an adult - even if you have no particular interest in religion, or even if you feel like you're not the type of person that 'needs' religion.

Least of all, it will give you a much better understanding of the world - particularly the Western world, and values that it's been built on for the past 2000 years (and how it's been eroded away in the past century or so).

Lots of sex scandals in Buddhism involving Western students and even teachers, also between Asians. The monks aren't allowed to do anything sexual including jerk off and it gets to some of them, same thing with the Catholics. I'm not Christian btw.

The Quran is basically edited scripts of Judaism and Christianity, it was designed to make more sense and attract Christians and Jews to join "the new abrahamic religion", how it failed to do that is beyond me

Attached: dksdasaa.png (720x558, 248K)

Its stupidity, see God does not cause evil, and we don't need to be bribed with sex like kids with candy.

great saturn worship cult you got there

There are a lot of sex scandals anywhere period, but the ones that everyone hears about are non Judaic religions, because they want everyone to turn into kike-lite.

Perhaps there are a higher number of occurrences, but the question becomes, who cares? Kids may be hauled out of religion and plopped in front of fortnite, to become 28 year old fortnite experts living at home with mommy. It's worse than if they were sexually abused.

Lastly, masturbation is degenerate and it's cancer, like homosexuality, it corrupts everything it touches, spreads, etc. You can't be a religious and spiritual person if you are feeding that inside you which mocks and laughs at religious ideas. A person who is jacking off can't go sit (and benefit) in front of some Buddha statue etc.

Of course not jacking off turns some peabrains crazy because they have the wrong attitude about everything. What are ya gonna do?

But yeah they should eventually be allowed to have wives, which they were in the past. The monkhood and nun thing was preparation for sanctified marriages, some autistic guy or kike ended up making it a permanent state, which is obviously unnatural.

>thieving is forbidden
>unless you're robbing caravans
>or looting and pillaging towns
Mohammed was a thug. The most obvious false prophet in history. As well as a pedo.

I heard that for Catholics it was so that the Church would get all of their property when they died (even if they had kids, they were illegitimate so no inheritance).

So what do you think the solution is? The best I can come up with is to honor and love God, maybe all manmade religions are bound to miss the mark anyway.

>But take-heed, stay away from false prophets, who are coming to you in sheep’s clothing, but inside are ravening wolves.

>tfw you realize Islam and Christianity are the same story and message

Attached: 1561618645353.png (374x376, 221K)

Yeah but butt fucking animals is A-O-K

But in Islam mankind isn't in a fallen state?

Attached: 1567212152197.png (621x828, 63K)

Doesn't matter. The premise of both things is to direct how you live and treat others.
Also both copy the same spiritual teachings from earlier civilization.

Not aware of anything quite like Jesus' message, he even butted heads with Jewish religious leaders of his time.

88 iq is too much for an inbred like him

Attached: 1557779871080.jpg (480x304, 21K)

mfw a burger says cunt.

Attached: 1565634946330s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Attached: 1566672248582.jpg (2048x1536, 214K)

>my fist when thumbnailposting

Attached: 1523368465332.png (820x721, 61K)

get fucked. may allah punish you in eternal hell.

Ya'll fucked in your tents when I was deployed. Some serious Man-on-Man fucking we had to listen to. Afghanistan soldiers actually had GAY sex whenever we had downtime.

>female genital mutilation
>no mention of male genital mutilation
The doublethink kills me evry tim

I can eat you sand niggers on breakfast
You're nothing but heretics and idiots who can't understand the Bible but profess to follow it
Your prophet was just a sand nigger that used arabic paganism to form islam and inforced it through wars

You're still cucked by your faggot ass Jew god, Bitch.

Y'all have rape gangs. Dumbass

Islam is the most degenerate religion.

Attached: click.png (502x337, 264K)

All abrahamic religions

No it’s not and the reason is given. Women only need one man to feel happy, that’s it. Besides a woman’s highest priority isn’t to have sex with men as women’s sexual attraction to men is far less than the other way. Women are happiest when they are monogamous. Don’t believe the women are the same as men meme.

Jesus came to fulfill the law not destroy it.

If you read moses you would know at the burning bush commanded him to love god with his whole being.

If you love god you will love all things good and you will hate evil. You will obey all other laws mentioned such as though shall not murder. The devil is in the details its important to understand and study. Such as the difference between murder and killing or warfare, because as stated, to love god is to hate evil and thereby kill it whenever possible. This is echoed throughout the bible

Jealousy is rampant in polygamous marriages, including the Mormons in southern Utah. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

There is no negative feelings or jealousy in paradise.

Takbir!

Your prophet is and will always be a pedophile, war monger, piece of shit. Pigs blood for all of you. Burn in Hell.

>If you love god you will love all things good and you will hate evil. You will obey all other laws mentioned such as though shall not murder.
This is generally true - belief in Jesus is evident through a person's character and deeds. But it's also true that the New Covenant is separate and distinct from the old laws of the Torah. That's why Christians aren't forbidden to eat pork, for example.

But you're right in the sense that we're still meant to learn from the Old Testament, and draw a general sense of right and wrong from it (like the Ten Commandments). That's why it's still a part of the Bible, and is still taught/relevant to Christians, despite the New Covenant.

اقرا باسم وبك الذي خلق

ربك sorry senpai

Attached: f2264bcf6017031d9c48a766bfe7be04.gif (148x148, 468K)

Mouhammad is a pedophile who fucks 9 year olds.

Attached: 1552798585135.jpg (768x990, 45K)

OY Vey

Attached: ng.png (641x913, 289K)

This

All of that anti-degeneracy taqiyya infiltration into whites by mudslimes, isn't even half as true. Even their own behavior such fucking boy slaves, polygamy, degeneracy when it comes to wealth (they have no notion of taxation as obligation), and mass networks of slavery throughout history. Homosexuality was also rampant in the Ottoman empire.

Muhammad himself in the Quran is pedo, polygamist who encouraged his Muslim followers to take the wives of killed enemies. Muhammad one part of the Quran kills a guy because he lusted after his wife.

People legit need to read the Quran because all of the insanity, manipulation and evil of their so called "prophet" is right there in the open. The problem is Muslims don't read the Quran , but let muftis and so called "scholars" hand pick what the want from the Hadith.

Praise the greatest prophet, Al-Bundi, peace be upon him!

Attached: 1557606180555.jpg (498x498, 35K)