100% unironically /ourguy/

100% unironically /ourguy/

Attached: 7FA46B1F-8069-4E65-9498-46A04E1C2475.png (779x502, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8
youtube.com/watch?v=oO3wTulizvg
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5VJDptD0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

until he's openly supporting segregation, he's just another dumb nigger

You sound like one of those poor whites addicted to heroin

*my fellow whites
FTFY

Patrice was superior.

Attached: patriceoneal1.jpg (1024x675, 169K)

he needs his white viewers for financial reasons so that'll never happen.

But Pat is gone so all we got now is Dave

I still miss him

Birdshot, buckshot, birdshot. Rest of the gun is Jamaican.

Always has been. He quit his show because they wanted to muzzle him. Still is some of the best entertainment regarding race ever made.

He sucked the dick

Attached: 39ca0s.jpg (888x499, 149K)

Dave Chappelle here.
Just because I dislike SJW's and political correctness, doesn't mean I am anything like you retards.
You are merely the flip side of the same coin as SJWs, intolerant ideologues.

I would laugh my ass off if Chappelle actually stalked Jow Forums and preached Sargon-tier centrism.

Attached: 1481865487033.jpg (413x395, 34K)

They WERE muzzling him. He was still getting his artistic liberties, they just magnified the hate toward Dave

That’s the thing

I hate how idiots here unironcially love the republicans and trump

Of course the left is worse but both parties are fucking trash ran by Jews

A man in a dress used to be funny because it's absurd.
Now you can get arrested for laughing.

Patrice was too redpilled for his own good. Literally named the Bilderbergs on O&A regularly.

Norm MacDonald is possibly our guy. Although he did end up apologising for saying "retard" which just show's how fucked up the world has become.

show bbc time stamped or gtfo nigger

Patrice was genuinely one of the best stand-up comics ever. His appearances on Opie and Anthony and the Black Phillip show were legendary.

Attached: 512412425212.jpg (540x701, 47K)

i guess vast majority of people in the west, including whites, are dumb niggers then.

He would be, if instead of white people he said jews. Funny how he says nigger and faggot, blames white people, but forgets who fucking signs his check. he's a a cuck

Attached: rosicrician.jpg (241x300, 21K)

That's not Dave.

Shit the Finnish cracked the code.
We're found out boys!

Attached: 1509842907990.jpg (600x552, 92K)

youtu.be/e5MAg_yWsq8

he so obviously sold himself out to the satanic kid diddling elites and probably got possessed by a gay lizard demon or simply became one. he's trying to downplay rape accusations, especially against pedos, and literally everything is off about him. he's not the same chapelle. how does no one see this

>if he's not a full blown, open ethnic nationalist, openly supporting of Hitler and hating Jews in full view of everyone in the industry and the world - he's not good enough
>what is "political nuance"
These are the same people who say Trump is a Jew puppet - completely disregarding every other president in recent U.S. history to visit Israel and do the exact same thing
Don't get hit on your way down from your purity spiraling, mutt

Attached: 1536697929588.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

>our
>we
>us
Kill yourself.

This

>All politicians have to pay lip service to kike overlords in yidsrael
>Trump isn't a jew puppet

Attached: 1507107841832.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Bill burr used to follow on his footsteps. I honestly thought he was gonna be the next Patrice O’Neal, but lately he’s been bitching out of talking the truth in the name of PC

Correct

Based and Finnrektpilled

Yes it is

Ive always thought it took a special kind of stupid to take offense or opposition with the concept of purity

ENOUGH OF THAT CHING CHONG TALK!

We call him a Jew because he regularly visited you yids, he calls Israel "muh greatest ally", Golan Heights are named Trump Heights, his daughter is married to a Jew and he's Netanyahu's bitch.

That's why he's called a Jew or at best, a yid puppet.

Now fuck off kike.

Nice memeflag

It all went downhill when he married that negress.
It's not even that she's black either, it's that's she's a cunty SJW who hates fun.
She's EXACTLY the kind of woman they all used to call The Hole on O&A.
And Bill fucking married her.

How someone can work with Cumia for years and then still think marrying any woman at all is a good idea is inself mindboggling.

Attached: 1558727745431.gif (860x645, 131K)

The Clayton Bigsby skit is still to this day the beat representation of how ridiculous US racism is

Attached: 18D8CD4B-2A43-4B4C-A32E-84296BDFBF1F.png (939x581, 627K)

Thank you, its a more acccurate representation of my geographic location than this flag is

He doesn’t want to end up dead, you know how it goes

>People are completely incapable of sovereign thought in the face of Jewish influence
Are you people really this brittle?

If you think everybody who lurks this subsaharan lawn maintenance board of peaceful shitposting are the polar opposite of the marxist having SJW, you may wanna lurk moar, fren.

Some anons only come here because, at least these incelatious white mutts are open to debate and the free exchange of ideas. Jow Forums are a bunchbof fags though.

Attached: 2C7F1D55-FCDF-4CB6-9FBD-2B27B051B552.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

Are we watching the same show here? Every time I hear Nina on the podcast there's always a moment of Bill saying his typical stuff and Nina just sitting there in near silence and tip toeing on eggshells as she responds. Never stopped Bill from being Bill.

The US is the least racist nation in the world.

They killed Dave after he refused to put on the dress. The whole Africa thing was a smokescreen. The current "Dave" is an actor.

FUCKING BASED NEGRO MAN!
HE CAN CUM INSIDE MY WIFE ANY DAY!

Attached: potato-merchant.jpg (641x480, 79K)

RIP Charlie Murphy

How the fuck is it that he was so much funnier than Eddie but never got the fame?

Attached: BD32ABA9-EF94-4CE0-A083-BFBD06D67861.jpg (618x412, 13K)

Dave was funny a decade ago

youtube.com/watch?v=oO3wTulizvg

Attached: 9380516611068.jpg (1160x768, 71K)

Only faggots in trump general threads like trump, Jow Forums is a natsoc board

>not wanting to be a genocidal incel means I want blacks to fuck my girl

You have actual schizophrenia, seek help please

Cheddar babe is royalty

This fucking guy was so woke on government deep state shit. Also, him and Anthony had real race comedy, not Netflix approved shit like this.

Patrice was the GOAT, it would be glorious to see him talk about women nowadays.

>jews don't use blackmail to control the elites
Where the fuck do you think you are, Moshe?

Right back at you, faggot.

Hes not /ourguy but he is an intellectuallly honest liberal, of which there are almost none remaining.
And the few who do exist deserve our appreciation and respect.
A few old style liberals over the age of 70 still exist in academia and elsewhere.
Hardly any middle aged or in Hollywood.

I’ve heard most of his new jokes except for the pro child molestation jokes on alt right podcasts before this dumb special. It’s edgy and brave when a jew approved black comedian says them, but if white guys make the same jokes they are banned from platforms and kicked out of the financial services. Fuck this nigger and fuck anyone thinking is /ourguy/.

In the context of that movie though it was fucking hilarious. It wasn't a message about sexuality, it was part of a skit.

Game. Blouses.

Attached: 2EA66855-E538-4310-9294-BAA9B522BDDC.jpg (928x523, 54K)

Eddie warned his little brother about the casting couch..

Attached: 172D33AF-9EFC-4679-9C03-9FC5A1EC70B0.jpg (170x343, 19K)

>if white guys make the same jokes

IF

that’s the problem they don’t

Men in tights, next one will be men in bras or the dilating king

Yes they do. Like I’ve said, these jokes aren’t new. White guys make these kind of jokes all the time, but it’s shoahed off of any platform it’s on.

How much cocaine would I need to achieve this level?

Attached: 769259D8-A630-46F6-ACB4-78869E58CDCB.gif (500x281, 454K)

>Desperately trying to gaslight the fact that Juden hold the strings on a global scale against all Europeans
Are you Moshes that subhuman?

>You have actual schizophrenia
This is some basic jew shit.

also using
>incel
unironically

Attached: reddit07.jpg (229x220, 10K)

(((Netflix))) would never pay a white man to say this type of thing. The fact that they can get a white hating nigger on screen to say this and white people to eat it up is more proof of how controlled whites are.

>movie from almost thirty years ago

Nigger please. Tranny shit was not socially acceptable back then; men wearing dresses was a 100% legitimate target for comedy. That's not the case at all now: wearing a dress as a man in 2019 is no longer funny, just a means of degrading and dehumanizing the goyim. Dave saw that shit coming a mile away and bailed. He saved himself from the poz.

Most people are controlled user.
That's why there's even still any pretense to a free society in the first place.

Go tend to your organic garden, Owen.
Dave is funnier than you and also has a huger pianist than you.

That said, can't wait to see tour show in Portland.

Attached: C9E20DD6-7E2A-4FFF-8BB5-D0D0CD0430FD.jpg (217x243, 11K)

What's the appeal?
>fucking whites reee
>but also fuck SJWs not because of all your horrendous views but because libshit cunts like myself were the targets of metoo
Complete intellectual coward.

I wish Nigger Book were real.
I'd have that on my bookshelf.

Nah, he definitely lost his claws. Maybe I overstated it slightly but he definitely changed after he married her.

Speaking of black women ruining old O&A regulars. Have you ever looked into the documentary about Patrice that his girlfriend was making?
youtube.com/watch?v=dA5VJDptD0M

I thought Jow Forums was a tranny board with all the discord trannies around here these days.

Broke ass sexual chocolate nigger

“Oh, wow, eddy jokes that are some what true! Good thing they were said by a black man otherwise we’d have to ruin his life!”
This shit is so gay.

he's not wrong. people who don't fight for truth and freedom don't deserve it. but that's a pointless moral debate…

One show and he's /ourguy/. pol is retarded. Have you seen the previous 3 specials? They were all about slavery, social justice, and women oppression.

>why don’t you click your heels 3 times and go back to Africa

Nothing made me more racist than this show. Looool

This nigger spoke the truth

Whats up with Eddy Murphy and those dead trannies?

Attached: 1488533682255.jpg (10000x4947, 3.4M)

Never, fuck trannies

>just leave abortion to the ladies
Nah.

>nationalist fervently supporting his own race above others
>Married an Asian chick
He really is our guy

I live near Dayton, and worked near the base for nearly a year. I'm told he's the nicest dude when he's out and about in public, although I've only ever met people that met him. They got a 5 minute conversation , a pic and autograph. Being a pretty chick probably helped but I digress.
I will point out the area he lives in is a sjw paradise of a small town. A former small college town that closed down because all it did was let people do what they wanted. He's not political correct, but he's not rightwing either. I think he just wants to defend free speech.

How how uh huh huh huh how is pic related possible? Huh huh huh is that real?

You sound like a Heroin addicted white

Trump is a jew puppet, Dave is our guy.

>if you have the bastard I shouldn’t have to pay child support

That’s fair desu

You sound like a cock addicted faggot

At least I'm not going through the change jar and ignoring a shotgun loading.

>*soberly stares into audience with a "let's get real" tone*
>"And let's be honest, folks, if you're raising the next mass shooter, he's probably white..."

I don't think so, shitskin

Attached: black incels.png (754x909, 747K)

Why did he have to die bros ;_;

Dave is a liberal though - he supports abortion rights and voted for Bernie.

memeflagging faggot you weren't even born when that movie came out

He was an amazing comedian years back, but ever since his breakdown and "traveling to Africa", he's become a shell of himself.

Same with Bill Burr, dude was insanely red pilled, but even watching his specials and stand up you could tell he was all for blacks and a closet wigger, trying to always appeal to them.

Then he goes and marries one which wasn't a surprise, but more so he actually got married, and since then it's all been nothing but a short leash by that nigress.

Ccucked

>He's not political correct, but he's not rightwing either. I think he just wants to defend free speech.

You mean... just like almost every Trump supporter?

Too much leaning on personal preference, always targeting a social group, before it was the spics now it's the heroin addicted whites.

He's talking about slavery like he met the whip himself.
He's a piece of shit.
He's always creating dissent and segregation pointing abut details about slavery when slavery is not even relevant anymore, it doesn't fit in any context. He got that angle from Mooney, both are sacks of shit.