How do we redpill the glowniggers

How do we redpill the glowniggers

Attached: 1567105357695m.jpg (1024x693, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They swallowed the red pill and liked what they saw. They are knowingly working for the dark side.

>supertroopers.jpg
Theyre already redpilled user, they cant redpill any farther

Oy vey the fbi nose

isn't there some sort of tip line? :^)

just keep posting legit redpills with sources and proofs. they're rational people they cant deny reality. mostly they're just not exposed to this stuff.

Alrighty then

Attached: 5td5v.jpg (990x1278, 442K)

Your very simple post is doing just that. With memes!

Attached: 5F7A157C-00D1-414D-9AB3-A70E2D6A32B4.jpg (1242x1480, 1.01M)

Glow nigger here.

Most of the people who claim to be redpilled are actually bluepilled to the maximum.

What if the glowniggers are red pilled but don't give a fuck and just obey?

They're already redpilled, they just accept that we're fucked and they joined the winning team

Attached: 1566310936218.png (1500x500, 223K)

that's not really one of them. 6 mil was one of the estimates they had at the time for the jewish population of europe. i think it was outdated even by 1900

Everybody's redpilled dude. It's just a question of faking it well to put food on the table.

so, pray tell us, what are the revised numbers.

lol federal agents aren't stupid like you retards

I heard the FBI had to set up an entire unit dedicated to counter-radicalization of counter-radicalization units

Don't expect CIA people to take any facts on board though, they're nonces that browse somethingawful

Attached: 1566951667238.png (789x750, 18K)

So give us the real redpills glow-senpai.

Jews and Nazis are working together I know but what else?

Attached: 1567216594197.jpg (1200x797, 199K)

Whatever you say jew

Attached: 1523218914561.png (980x652, 647K)

>I was only kidding oy vey delet red pills now

Attached: 151225887954654668465.jpg (800x719, 71K)

You can’t. It’s easier to rule over the intellectually inferior races and ruling is all they care about.

i dont have a time machine bruh there's plenty of scholars that compile various estimates and censuses .
no pose the red pills it's just that what was posted was not a redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=CkxuC0phFck
>Philip Giraldi
>former CIA officer
>confirms all viewpoints espoused by Jow Forums
>Jow Forums still thinks CIA is bad

Attached: 1562261736242.jpg (1280x555, 57K)

Was the Epstein case itself a big Redpill for you as to what's going on here in the US?

Didn't the FBI profiler that found Uncle Ted get completely redpilled------->blackpilled by the manifesto, the investigation, and trial?

>there's one good guy in the CIA, so we can trust them now guys I swear!

nah

Attached: 1512678604835.png (510x510, 115K)

Better question, how does one become a glow nigger?
I want to get paid for shitposting.

Post fails to mention that Schacht was confessing freemason.
No shit.

interesting. so, no "I'm enlightened I will spreading the truth" or plenty of red pills are just another "flat earth" meant to confuses the mass?

Attached: 1566690012521.jpg (1000x559, 49K)

i think the epstein case was a redpill for everyone. i was skeptical at first many years ago but the first time he got arrested was pretty much proof that there's many conspiracies to control american elites by compromising and blackmailing them.

>they're rational people

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

glowniggers and university professors are thoroughly redpilled and have made their choice. dotr.

Mormons are rational?

Attached: 71AFDD34D47944D69CA32B29A86334F0.jpg (720x720, 40K)

The existence of one good guy doesn't counteract the mountain of evidence that glownigger institutions are utterly corrupt, far too powerful, and highly politicised to the point they effectively form a shadow government together with the State Department and other (((globalists))).

Attached: typical tricks glownigger entrapment.jpg (467x488, 43K)

I agree with my fella here, when I talk to people even on the streets they are quite redpilled but the circus must go on...we voted for a right winger for president but hes just performing the left wing agenda (and UN agenda)...same thing happened in argentina.

"bread and circus"...

Hitler had Rothchild arrested what are you talking about

>Unironically thinking the glowies don't know
you naive motherfucker. they're the one running the child trafficking for the tribe.

Does Mossad monitor people like him over here? I mean even Bibi was duking it out on Twitter with him over it.

The Jew speaks the truth here

Most likely you don't, since you would need to pass whatever your country's equivalent of Developed Vetting is, including detailed review of your internet posting history. This is presumably a major factor behind glownigger institutions still being filled with retarded boomers that print out and photocopy website evidence, plus Mormons who have easily confirmed backgrounds as boring good goyim.

Attached: ika musume scared of chizuru.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

obviously , i think every spy agency in the world was monitoring this guy with the kinds of people he managed to catch. i even think everyone was trying to recruit him especially before his first arrest.
i am fairly certain he didnt work for any spy agency knowingly. no one would touch a guy like him with a 10 foot pole the most they want is to send a middleman to get compromising material on epstein's friends.

read them their own statistics

also bibi has a reason to talk about epstein, ehud barak was one of epstein's friends. mossad was definitely following him after he managed to lure in an ex israeli PM.

Thanks for the info.

You can't change the position of someone who knows they are the bad guys and agrees with what they are doing. The mission of the IC is to control information to the extent that no one knows what reality is anymore.