Balt/pol/

Threads designed to discuss regional politics(Finns invited as allways)

NEWS

ESTONIA
baltictimes.com/news_estonia/
LATVIA
baltictimes.com/news_latvia/
LITHUANIA
baltictimes.com/news_lithuania/
FINLAND
helsinkitimes.fi/

SONGS

ESTONIA
youtube.com/watch?v=4iGqsSKQLHw
LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=9kSmh_QVq5I
LITHUANIA
youtube.com/watch?v=h6NX5dhP-iw
FINLAND
youtube.com/watch?v=kd3hJ1LEKmk

Attached: 1540579173037.png (520x724, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arileht.delfi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE
cbsnews.com/news/how-the-danske-bank-money-laundering-scheme-involving-230-billion-unraveled-60-minutes-2019-05-19/
delfi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last

First for fuck all non-balts and non-finnics.

Can't wait for population counting 2021. It will be an eye opener for Riga niggers.

Attached: 15651844524600.jpg (576x768, 64K)

on behalf of all *normal* lithuanians, we are against racism and yes, we are FOR open borders

Attached: 1567096144375.jpg (1080x1349, 108K)

I always thought your flag looked African.

liths are the real africans, the blacks living in africa now are descendants of swedish vikings who stole the land

Exactly what a nigger on a vacation would say. Just so you know, ive done a number on you.

>tallinn-helsinki tunnel further delayed by geological issues
arileht.delfi
ee/news/uudised/vesterbacka-tallinna-helsingi-tunneliplaani-on-tabanud-ootamatu-tagasilook?id=87293783

Attached: 1553824648706.jpg (1024x637, 319K)

>Lets erase our gene pool because hurr durr THICC xDDD
Neck yourself

Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark should kick out muslims, jews and christians and become world super power, prove me wrong.

gaila, taciau as uz tave baltesnis, incelijau

Attached: 1566854162019.jpg (1440x1800, 180K)

we wuz greeks tho
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

Probably will be around 1.8 Mil.

Greetings my fellow White Aryan gentlemen of 100% pure European genetics

Attached: Suomi ja Eesti.jpg (700x1037, 207K)

Oh yeah this looks like a nice thread to shitpost in
Where is my table?

> being niggers until 1300
> muh this is europa n sheeit.

labas visi. ar uzkariausim gudai?

no tables

Attached: 1537896138319.png (767x642, 570K)

We need this wonder to get fat american tourists and russian spies to pay road tolls and take tours.

Attached: makee kuva 268.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

1.6 , 1.7 max imo

Finns are returning back to our paganic ways.

Baltics with population of barely 7 Mil have contributed more to word than Iraq with 38 Million people say whatever you want but Baltics are part of European legacy.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCAakhvNeTE

Personally I'm a bit worried about the chinks being extremely eager to pour money into the project. That and it would have potential for easier transport of shitskins from all over. Would be an interesting project but it looks suspicious.

Checking in

Attached: da9a8cddd3279727df22914d9bc8b003.jpg (918x515, 39K)

I don't know any contributions of baltics to the world but chill out i'm just shitposting

Nuh uh, as esu baltesnis uz tave todel kad manes negrai netraukia. Go home american GI

I thought we were going to milk EU for this.

Quite honestly anything big and impressive sells tourism so why not.

Well I mean the shipping would go nearly out of business but we still have the kaliphate route.

because you are low test

Requesting the pic of front page from Finnish magazine where white child was crossed.

Attached: ajuvann.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Estonia has Superalko, its like Alko but cheaper and bigger selection.

You should try it.

Attached: 1520294300621.png (627x670, 436K)

>look mommy, I'm trolling

what is china getting out of it? just loaning you money to build? they like doing that and hope for defaults so they can own the underlying asset. been doing this successfully in africa for some time now, they own all kinda of railroads and major ports in africa. it’s a long ploy to obtain significant economic control on a global scale.

>incelijau

Attached: Vomit Biorobot.png (856x1340, 255K)

Ahem. I have to get this off my chest, here I go.
FUCK NIGGERS
Thank you.

Attached: 1561295035126.png (250x250, 45K)

You think it's that bad?

Fucking cinks just started their economic invasion of Saaremaa this week.

We are getting EU gibs for it but China is also showing lots of interest in it. They want to put 15 billion into the project.
arileht.delfi
ee/news/uudised/peter-vesterbacka-tallinna-helsingi-tunnel-saab-hiina-investeerimisfirmalt-15-miljardit-eurot?id=85547029
Yes, I think it will be another Belt and Road scam. They are already doing this in Macedonia and rest of the Balkans, I believe.

>and yet another Lithuanian finds Jow Forums
hello, nufren, best feels in the world, init?

>russian rapebabies roleplayin as nazis: the thread
Yikes

Attached: bro-thats-cringe.jpg (800x836, 438K)

so fellow baltfags, when you are migrating to greener field?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

getting it off your chest must be hard
we are not here to judge

>taters
enough, I can only get so erect

Nigger i remember you from a year ago, your that Latvian who constantly brags how he will move to Ireland, by your flag i can see you have not acted upon your claims.

yeah, I got a job with a decent pay. No need to move right now. It's kind of cool, that people remember me though.

desu I'll take Russians and Balts as immigrants over many countries, including sweden. Not the top 3 but definitely top 10

Attached: 1506896937889.jpg (1024x1239, 198K)

don't be a nigger. I plan on returning to Lietuva.

I live in a small town close to Estonian border, population of the city is only couple of thousand and we have 2 East asians who own buisnesses there and live there, i can only asume it's worse in larger cities, changs are buying us out like crazy.

To me it seems that they already bought Brussels.

>I'll take Russians
Trust me you don't want that, i can't find the chart for some reson (Had it but lost it) but Russians are overrepresented in our prission population, Gypsies and non-Europeans per capita being by far most overrepresented group.

Based, be it that Baltic sons return to the lands of their fathers.

Ahem I made a thread about it a while back
Report: Estonia ranked country with lowest money laundering risk

How the Danske Bank money-laundering scheme involving $230 billion unraveled
cbsnews.com/news/how-the-danske-bank-money-laundering-scheme-involving-230-billion-unraveled-60-minutes-2019-05-19/

at least something to use your big brains on besides rivaling

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-225056_Opera.jpg (1920x1200, 574K)

Any other lithbros see that big ad on the way to vilnius warning about speed with a nigger? they are conditioning us

I think we have more pressing issues than some random chinks.
delfi
ee/news/paevauudised/eesti/fotod-aseri-elanikud-protesteerisid-usuliikumise-voimuvotmise-vastu-vallavanem-soovitab-mures-inimestel-kapo-poole-poorduda?id=87190265
>The God Seekers Movement has been active in Aseri for six years, and during that time there have been a lot of municipal property, apartments, houses and parcels bought.
>The people's fears are underpinned by the movement's plan to open a religious prayer center, a university in Aseri, and turn the settlement into a "prayer capital" worldwide.
>Citizens are concerned about the words of the founder and leader of the movement, Belarusian pastor Sergei Shidlovsky, to Eesti Ekspress in February this year, when he said that he would like to invite 20,000 prayers to Estonia on the anniversary of the restoration of independence. Nor did he keep secret that his ultimate goal was to evangelize Estonia.
>Shidlovsky told Ekspress that when he visited a friend living in Aseri in 2018, he saw the place where people from all over the world would come to pray. “I walked in the center of Aseri. At one point I felt a strong pressure to start praying. I prayed and saw in the spirit: people from all over the world come to Estonia to pray - South Koreans, Americans, Chinese, Africans, Hindus. The glory of God came among them. This prayer changed my life, ”Shidlovsky said.

Yeah good luck being a 2nd class citizen working a blue collar jobe.

yeah, cuz you probably are already ice'd or soon will be.

Slavs really dont want to join whites to kill jews??

i remember reading a post by an estonian who went to jail about this
he said it was mostly russians in there and they were all doing gay shit

We are not slavs mr. mestizo.

what.

This chart?

Attached: 1542317337057.png (638x569, 58K)

YES!
Thank you.

>we have more pressing issues than some random chinks
Nope. When are you fucking off from Estonia, chinaman?

Jah jah jah
Ma elasin aseris
On ainult aja küsimus millal nad muutuvad põhjakäinud joodikuteks nad kõik seal ülejäänud

Nigger you do realize there are people trying to turn areas of our country into no go zones. Chinks are mostly just tourists and faggot business men. They are not a problem for now.

fake, switzerland should be deep red

You have to be >18 to post here.

chink investments in strategically important projects should worry you, desu senpai

We did not fight the crusaders for some Belarusian crazy to come in centuries later and import shitskins from all over the world to take over some village.
They clearly do

NO! Really?!?! You think!?

Attached: Lithuania kiked.jpg (438x960, 40K)

How they take over? How? Do not sell them anything, Ivan.

Tell that to the incompetent local government. They have been buying up everything for quite a while.

you don't understand, we provide a service, we're just where all the launderers launder their money, we don't launder our own.

Actual suka blyat moment

it used to be blyat cyka, now it's fucking everywhere.
remember the old Lithuanian proverb, lad -
>įleisk (((kiaulę))) į bažnyčią, tai ana ant altoriaus užsirioglins

>Tell that to the incompetent local government.
We had local elections as of late, beats me how the locals elected such guys and why they do not give them boot if they are not happy with them.

Attached: 596f7779b0ff6.jpg (846x1269, 217K)

Do you have the culture of "tinkering" with retarded advertisements?

Answer my question, not a mutt btw

lithuania is fucked, their goverment joined some migration relocation program jutst recently. 1-2 months ago

How am i suposed to know what slavs want?

Lithuania is also the only Baltic country with laws against holocaust denying.

because lithuania is the jerusalem of north, there are alot of high ranked zionists in israeli goverment that have roots in lithuania. even bibi netanyahu has his grandfather from lithuania kek

at least they aren't cucked enough to celebrate their own enslavement

Attached: 1565123045455.png (1828x1647, 1.48M)

>and they actually ask why there is such high suicide rate in Lithuania...

Attached: Lithuania.png (1563x1116, 698K)

neither do you nor Latvia... we're still cucked and kiked

remember drasius kedys
literally pedo ring hand washes hand but alas a man stood against the system

wtf Russian bros? What's wrong with these insect countries? First you fed them, now we're feeding these ugrniggers. Why are they mad at us? Don't they know you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

baste

>not yet, Kamerad ... not yet

Attached: Roman_exit_strategy.jpg (720x405, 93K)

lol mida vittu

>he slouches even into this bread

Attached: Pepe oh fugg.png (510x332, 66K)

taisybes.
nope, second generation here.

chink tourists sure, but not a bridge funded by chinks. they are trying to get a global presence similar to US, we will probably end up renting that bridge

True. We need to be careful about how we proceed with this. As far as I remember the current government doesn't have much desire to continue the project either way.

Attached: totally_reasonable.gif (265x200, 1.96M)

btw lads starting this year of school TLÜ has added some LGBT studies

dang, never should have taught you how to defeat the depressive phase, you're now on perma-manic! Emperor preserve us!

Damn, not related but there are so many Estonians on here after your media introduced Jow Forums to the public.

did you mean not enough estonians?