Need proof that Stalin was a monster and commited the holodomor so i can btfo a stalinist

need proof that Stalin was a monster and commited the holodomor so i can btfo a stalinist
help me out vrodies

Attached: bitchass.png (607x447, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=deaths by stalin
archive.is/g1Ims
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
en.metapedia.org/wiki/War_communism
globalfire.tv/nj/09en/jews/holodomor.htm
archive.is/E1w2T
jta.org/2009/06/15/news-opinion/world/jewish-group-objects-to-great-famine-case
youtube.com/watch?v=G1OZYoxaJ2Y
youtu.be/K0SSqb7uHKg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

any documents/proof against him are welcome

Stalin did absolutely nothing wrong. (((They))) killed him, according to de-classified documents he had poison in his system when he was dead. They got payback for Stalin killing Bronstein, the other kikes in important Soviet leadership positions, and for throwing kikes in gulags.

Attached: 1563066669445.jpg (992x1280, 437K)

duckduckgo.com/?q=deaths by stalin

just show pic of his granddaughter.

Attached: 1522650753963.jpg (585x389, 63K)

big if true

Holodomor > early 1920
Stalin Access to power : late 1920
you're an idiot.
it's true

you shouldn't trust any western sources regarding stalin

>GUYS! Help me prove Bill Clinton was at the origins of the fall of Rome!

except Grover Furr who actually speaks russian and uses primary sources unlike the majority of western soviet historians who literally go by cia shit

Attached: kirov_cover_lg.jpg (482x764, 60K)

I'm not your vrodie, pal

I thought even politically correct sources like wikipedia has such information

it's true. source:
archive.is/g1Ims

Lefties can be alphas after all I guess

This desu, Western Bourgoise kikes spread much misinformation on him

what information specifically do you have a problem with?

>Stalin dindu nuffin the ministry of propaganda says so

Attached: c368eb5d9dc5fb6b3d7a5817a88b8b45_b9b35754_540.png (540x412, 324K)

>GUYS! now i need to prove that Genghis Khan discovered America! can you help me?

Read Viktor Suvorov's works

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

en.metapedia.org/wiki/War_communism

globalfire.tv/nj/09en/jews/holodomor.htm

archive.is/E1w2T

jta.org/2009/06/15/news-opinion/world/jewish-group-objects-to-great-famine-case

all of it. it's bullshit from top to bottom. from the holodomor being man made, to everyone who died in the great purge being killed on stalin's order, to literal made up bullshit and events that never happened, to katyn, all of it is pretty much bullshit and intentionally presented to make communism and the stalin era specifically as horrifying as humanly possible

>read joseph goebbels works

I highly recommend you read this.

Attached: 700262.jpg (310x475, 52K)

shut up kike.
jews did holodomor.
they appropriated all the wheat to make alcohol to sell, and left Ukrainian dying, kill yourself disgusting juden rat.

Attached: 1557400835653.jpg (475x600, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G1OZYoxaJ2Y

Best documentary on the subject. They even interview people that were alive back then and some internationally praised authors

>>Stalin dindu nuffin
Literally true. Stalin did nothing wrong

holodomor happened in 1931 are you retarded?

those pics are from ww1 you retard

Attached: famine.gif (522x785, 36K)

"he Holodomor (Ukrainian: Гoлoдoмóp, "extermination by hunger") was an at least partially man-made famine in Ukraine in 1932-33 that killed an estimated 2.5–7.5 million Ukrainians, with millions more counted in demographic estimates. It was part of a wider famine, the Soviet famine of 1932–33.

Scholars disagree on the relative importance of natural factors (such as the weather) and unintentionally catastrophic communist agricultural policies as causes of the famine, but many argue that the Holodomor was deliberately planned by Joseph Stalin, in an attempt to eliminate Ukrainian nationalism, in which case it would be a genocide. Actions such as rejection of outside aid, confiscation of all household foodstuffs, and restriction of population movement are argued to support this."

actually the winter from 1932 to 1933 the plan was dreafted in 1931 though.

shut up kike
my bad

Attached: 1548327767531.jpg (2000x1709, 1.02M)

Attached: BA3563F5-8A02-405A-BF64-7D522840F6B7.png (550x550, 65K)

whats your real flag?

You should be gassed.
My grandpa fled from Ukraine because of faggots like you.

Death is too good of a destiny for you you filthy cockroach

>I will eliminate ukranian nationalism by starving everyone
>well why don't you just kill all the nationalists?
>nah I think leaving it up to chance will be better

Stalin turned a post civil war shithole of a country into an industrial world superpower that the whole world feared, he literally turned Russia into a world power in less than 20 years

Will forgive you if you send some tasty brie cheese and wine :)

Attached: kike politiburo.jpg (680x399, 113K)

bulgarian

your grandpa was probably a kulak

Attached: 1563630875510.png (1018x810, 36K)

The Soviet Union after the German invasion in 1941 implemented an enormous scorched-earth policy, which essentially destroyed most of the food-producing ability, industry, and infrastructure of Western Russia.

Besides preventing Germany from benefiting from the occupied territories, a starvation in the German occupied areas may even have been one of the intended goals of the scorched-earth policy, for reasons such as causing increased support for the anti-German partisans and to be used for anti-German propaganda purposes.

Communists literally think this was justified. If their people are under enemy occupation, they abandon their people. This is communism anons.

If you need help to debate a stalinist, you're too retarded, consider suicide.

The demographic researcher Walter N. Sanning has stated that "The measures taken by the Soviet Union between 1940 and 1942 aimed not only at furthering the Soviet war effort, but also at harming the German enemy even at the cost of huge losses of life among Soviet civilians. The Soviet scorched-earth strategy included the deportation of millions of men, women and children; the resettlement and reestablishment of thousands of factories; the withdrawal of almost the entire railway rolling stock; the annihilation of raw material depots; the removal of most of the agricultural machinery, cattle and grain stocks; the systematic destruction, burning and blowing up of the immovable infrastructure, inventories of all kinds, factory buildings, mines, residential areas, public buildings, public records, and even cultural monuments; and the intentional starvation of the civilian population which remained behind to face German occupation. It was basically a policy which unscrupulously used the civilian population as a strategic pawn."

A German 1941 report stated that "It has been our experience that the Russians remove or destroy systematically all of the food supplies before retreating. The urban population of the conquered cities thus will either have to be fed by the Wehrmacht or it will have to starve. Obviously, by forcing us to provide additional food to the Russian population, the Russian leadership intends to worsen the already difficult food situation of the German Reich through a reduction of the domestic German food supply. As a matter of fact, the present food situation permits us to feed the Russian urban population from our own stocks only if we reduce the supplies to the Army or if we lower the rations at home."

>bulgarian
oh god i knew it

The Germans are argued to have used far less ruthlessness methods than the Communists when requisitioning food from the peasants, which may have allowed them to keep a relatively larger share of what they produced, but which may have worsened the situation for the urban population. The scorched-earth policy on industries also meant that the city inhabitants had little to offer the peasants in exchange for food.

Furthermore, pro-Soviet Partisans are argued to have destroyed or confiscated large amounts of food.

Germany is argued to have made large scale efforts to restore production, including by sending massive amounts of material aid from Germany. German economic aid to the occupied Soviet territories is argued to have amounted to roughly one percent of German gross national product during those years. This is larger than the relative amount of foreign aid given today by industrial countries, despite living in peace and prosperity. The economic assistance furnished to the economy of the occupied Soviet area is argued to have been equivalent to one-fourth of aggregate gross fixed investment in Greater Germany in the years 1942 and 1943.

the biggest tankie youtuber is finnish lol

youtu.be/K0SSqb7uHKg

just an internationalist commie, really and a sociopathic one with too much power and nice Machiavellian maneuvering

other then that - he was just as rootless a cosmopolitan as the ones he was persecuting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Attached: demography key.jpg (586x530, 74K)

Yes he was a kulak. He worked his whole life ever since he was 8 years old.

anning estimated that the Soviet Union before and during the war deported between 25-30 million to eastern Russia. The Soviets concentrated their deportation efforts on specific groups, such as often educated minorities, such as Jews. However, while workers and industries were successfully moved to eastern areas, Sanning wrote that "What was lacking, however, was the social infrastructure, such as housing and hospitals, to accommodate the many millions of civilians deported there between 1940 and 1941. As a result, 15-20 million civilians died of epidemics, hunger, overwork, lack of housing, lack of clothing and the brutal Siberian winter."

Sanning also argued that a substantial part of the Jews who died during WWII died in these Soviet labor camps or fighting in the Soviet Red Army.

Stalin viewed Soviet soldiers who capitulated as traitors and punished their families, by measures such as depriving them of food. This has been stated to have caused hundreds of thousands of deaths due to starvation.

he was whipping peasants as early as 8 years old? that's impressive

Attached: DX1xN3KWkAEhNH1.jpg (600x901, 140K)

kulaks were the beginning of a middle class in russia. The hope that there could be something beyond starvation.

the communist regime dragged them in the mud instead of profiting of their innovation. Collectivization setback soviet agriculture decades, and forced them to depend on american grain in the cold war.

So it was a brilliant move by ruthless Stalin

he was planting potatoes and working his fingers bare along with his brothers.

Their land was too small to employ other people.
Let's not forget that most of the kulaks were of prussian stock, at least those near the volga

Lmao based comrade

Russians have been doing this for centuries, you're just mad your Grossdeutchland wet dream never happened

This kike killed over 30 million whites. 5 times the amout of jews hitler killed. there's your answer. this is why i hate all kikes, communists and trannies/feminists.

Attached: stalin a possible jew and he has a jewish name Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili.jpg (650x573, 163K)

complete bullshit. even the tsarist regime admitted kulaks were a mistake.

shh, don't blow his cover or the EU will bust his door down

>"The jew cries out in pain as he stikes you"
well now stalin must've been a crybaby child then

Attached: Jews aren't white.jpg (400x634, 177K)

he wasn't a jew but he did their bidding because of power.

Lenin on the other hand was a kike

His real name was Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili. That's a jewish name in case you were wondering and in his youth he had a lot of kike traits. The hook nose, the neckbeard, the beta look.

Yeah of course, abandoning your own people is a great move, fuck one's own people.

Your country and language will soon also not exist anymore, and not because of a war or anything. Also, remember the Venlo Incident? You kikes deserved everything you got 40's

No one is going to do anything to me, for years I've been posting about holocaust revisionism and showing sympathy for ns views and beliefs. I wouldn't deny I'm not on a watchlist but I've never been in contact with the police. Nothing is
ever going to happen to me.

It's not remotely close to a jewish name. It means steelman in old georgian. His mother was a fanatically religious orthodox christian.

naah, he wasn't a jew

the thing with us and jews is that we're both middle eastern people who often pass as white, but that's where the resemblance ends

he is georgian
The hooked nose is typical for armenoid phenotype

the only reason the holodomor is seen as bad is because it was scary red commies who did it

Attached: the powerful innovations of capitalism.png (515x491, 132K)

The tsarist regime didn't need to admit anything, since they passed the reform allowing the birth of kulaks, when succesful farmers were allowed to buy land from the collective fields.

Grain output exploded in the years following this reform. Source:TROTSKY,Leon, history of the russian revolution

>middle east
>white
That isn't in Europe. Only Europeans can be white. What's next? You're gonna tell me japs and spics are white too? XD

Attached: The ultimate goyim.jpg (888x499, 223K)

Unless you make yourself a target by the media the police wont a shit

remember to hide your ip though

And they later admitted that was a mistake you retard. Why do you think the kulaks were so militant and ruthless? They were a danger to all of russia even going as far back as the tsar. And collectivization improved the grain production. The kulaks weren't some miracle workers or innovators. Most of them were literal slave drivers, they didn't do anything themselves, they just hired starving peasants and worked them like cattle.

Care to explain this?

Attached: Antisemitism is illegal in the soviet juden under jewish communism.jpg (584x1027, 229K)

georgians were white even for the nazis
anything below turkey is sandnigger territory though.

Stalin committed Holodomor because he needed collectivization of capital in order to industrialize Soviet Union and match the power of Western capitalism.

>That isn't in Europe. Only Europeans can be white
you brain clearly has a trouble understanding written language.

that being said, the OG Nazis considered us to be white and Aryan (they were wrong, because they didn't have genetic analysis tests)

my post was about something else, though and your superior race IQ couldn't process it for whatever reason

so cock roaches are considered white to you? god damn i bet you think that the amerimutt race is the most aryan race of all time.

Attached: amerimutt migapedes die to jews every day because theyre boomers and fucking retarded republican rac (1023x950, 734K)

According to people gagging for a reason to kill them

He was like 70 something. He chained smoked had a shitty diet and hard life. Nobody killed him. People die.

explain to me why literally everywhere else on earth grain output improved following privatisation and mechanisation of farming.

This led to less farm hands, more bountiful harvests, and stronger industries.

truth is that those farm hands got in power in russia, and collectively prevented the necessary step of cutting 'em out of the equation to improve yields

the nazis considered even bulgarians "honorary aryans" on account of their turkish admixture. you should pick up a history book, redditor.

the soviets did mechanization just fine without the kulaks. the kulaks were indeed mechanizing somewhat, but they were so fucking greedy they would actually kill farmers if the soviet government gave them advanced tools so they could keep up.

the soviet union never could have become a powerful state with the kulaks running agriculture. they didn't care about anyone but themselves.

Are you saying that there are no white people in america?

Ask me how I know you are a crypto kike larping as natsoc.

European is a genectic term you fag, it has no boundaries.

Just because a nigger is born in sweden he is not a nord and just because a nord is born in tanzania he is not a nigger.

>need proof that Stalin was a monster and commited the holodomor
he just made some space for veterans of the Red Army by starving out kulaks

name a more Jewish tradition than rewriting history

Attached: 1565495767342.jpg (500x495, 60K)

The early soviet compromise could've actually been maintained (of demanding Kulaks to sell their grain to the government at a preferential rate) could've been maintained and assured prosperity for both the state and the people, rather than forcing down collectivisation.

Couponing.

people were already starving while kulaks were getting fat and rich. the early compromise, the NEP, was done out of necessity, but the soviet union could not function well without massive changes to agriculture.

Attached: k9g4t40bgqqz.jpg (557x705, 140K)