Was OJ innocent?

I keep imagining, what if OJs wife nicole told him, “hey OJ, i always planned on getting a divorce because i never loved you and only married you for your money. So give me the house and all your money so i can go fuck some other guy”
If that happened, then OJ is like sam L jackson in the movie “a time to kill”. I think its justifiedin cases like this and OJ is innocent. What do you think

Attached: D1B3EAFF-A4EE-4820-B219-574DA6422967.jpg (634x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsaustin.com/news/local/texas-investigator-says-lapd-overlooked-one-suspect-in-oj-investigation
ojsimpson.co/o-j-and-the-gloves-what-really-happened/
nationalpost.com/news/a-hall-of-fame-private-eye-refuses-to-rest-until-police-listen-to-his-theory-it-wasnt-o-j-simpson-it-was-o-j-s-son
youtube.com/watch?v=__reD_phfbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah ur good tho

In OJ’s case, assuming he is charged with killing Nicole, he would only be innocent if she was already trying to kill him.

He lives about 5 minutes from me in Red Rock. I missed him by about 10 minutes at this wine bar with waifu.

he killed his coalburning cheating wifu and her kike lover.Fucking based !

But if she was able to divorce him and steal his money he might have become depressed and killed himself. So nicole was definitely making an attempt on OJs life, and OJ was simply acting in self defense

Some people think OJ's son did it

toll paid.
>goldman
nothing of value was...

>niggers
>innocent
>so I got to thinkin'
Stop thinking. You aren't any good at it.

Attached: 1566696259042.jpg (480x540, 44K)

He's a nignog you retarded memefaggot.

....so little that it wasn't worth mobilizing Europoors through ameribux and promoting the growth of nigger populations all over the fucking world.
That's how I interpret your post under that fucking bullshit flag.

Haha

His Jew lawyer team got him off. One of the lawyers also represented Epstein

But he was rushing much yardage and was in that funny movie. No way he was a nigger all along. You dont know what you're talking about.

What flag is this btw user?

Just watch the last documentary, the guy is guilty as sin.

It's your moms. It signals BBC protection forces.

Hating all black ppl is degenerate you fag. Many black folk are great. Like at the 2 black girls on fox all the time. Sugar and spice or something. They are based as fuck.

Kill yourself little girl

My dad told me it was OJ's son who killed her. Its why so man things line up to make it look like him.

Look into it

First, she didn't only marry him for his money, there was a bbc too, but she bored of it.
Second, she was fucking Ron Pearlman. The whole "he was just returning her glasses" is BS. OJ saw her fucking him through the window that evening and snapped.
If you listen to their prior 911 calls, you can hear how she'd belittle him and talk down to him like an animal. She had such a cuntish way of talking to him.
She was basically the original Kardashian. She had her bbc pet wrapped around her finger.
Like the Kardashians, she's had thousands of years of white female evolution help her master the arts of manipulation and deceit. Her female ancestors perfected it on white men, the smartest of all men.
So she used her well developed wiles to manipulate her sub-85 IQ pet. Played him like a fiddle. He paid her bills. Paid for her kids. Gave her BBC when she was in the mood. Meanwhile she'd go fuck male models like Ron when she was in the mood for that. And she'd call 911 anytime they had an argument.
In the end, OJ may not be innocent, but Nicole sure isn't either. She had it coming.

Attached: nicolebrownsimpson.jpg (521x800, 79K)

He had enough money to trap her.

No. He killed that coalburning whore.

The OJ case should be used as a perfect example of why white women should not sleep with black men.

>Was OJ innocent?
Who the fuck cares?

>OJ killed the coalburner Nicole Brown Simpson and the Jew Ron Goldman
Based

Attached: 2592198147287.png (600x899, 672K)

Only good coalburner is a dead coalburner. I can't wait to see Kim Kardashian suffer a similar fate.

With so many Kardashians following in Kim's footsteps, odds are one of them gets the hot end of the coal soon.

TOLL
PAID

Attached: 20190823_144044.jpg (370x513, 140K)

On was not the killer, may have been an accomplice. I bet his son did it.

Here are their mudkids all grown up.
>barf

Attached: oj-simpson-kids-e1461181036950.jpg (1024x345, 64K)

>wine glass
>not holding it by the stem

The entire purpose of the stem so your fat, hot hands don't touch the cold glass that embraces your delicious chilled beverage. You're warming the liquid inside and leading yourself to a bad time. God stuff like this makes me want to get my leather gloves, chef's knife, hop in my Bronco and go talk to my ex-wife and her boyfriend...

That whole family is cursed. Sleeping with niggers is the kiss of death. It's only a matter of time before the Toll Status will be paid in full.

He was the killer.
The leather gloves shrunk in the rain.
That us why The Juice was surprised when they did not fit.
t. Was There.
Our
Jury
System
Is
Making
People
Sick
Of
Niggers

OJ is 100% innocent.
His son committed the murder, there was even history of threats from him to her.
They found his car hidden away in storage locker, didn't do shit.
Basically (((CNN))) and the rest of (((them))) knew OJ was innocent but went ahead with the trial for the massive ratings creating the monster that is (((CNN))) today.

cbsaustin.com/news/local/texas-investigator-says-lapd-overlooked-one-suspect-in-oj-investigation

Attached: 4f870fbcecad045e6b000028-750-508.jpg (750x508, 53K)

OJ is not innocent, but he didn't do the murders.

ojsimpson.co/o-j-and-the-gloves-what-really-happened/

The
Gloves
Shrunk
In
The
Rain
Leather
Shrinks
Dinks

If this was legal half of American women over thirty would not be alive and Jewish lawyers wouldn't be rich

1) OJ's blood was found at the scene of the crime.
2) A bloody glove with Ron and Nicole's DNA was found at OJ's Rockingham Estate.
3) Nicole and Ron's blood was found inside OJ's Bronco
4) Bruno Magli bloody footprints found at the scene of the crime. OJ happens to own 1 out of the 5,000 pairs of Bruno Magli shoes that match those found at the scene of the crime.
5) OJ had history of beating Nicole.
6) OJ had threatened to kill Nicole
7) Nicole told friends and family she believed OJ would kill her
8) OJ had massive cut on his finger following the night of the crime.

OJ did it.

his son killed her, and OJ did what he had to to save him.
it's so fucking obvious and all the evidence is there.
why the fuck is Belgium even allowed here?

The Kardashians are not white, why do you care if they coalburn or not?

It didn't rain that night.
The Prosecution was the side that wanted OJ to put on the gloves.

>why the fuck is Belgium even allowed here?
like leafville isnt the part of the abortion running down belgiums leg that was resuscitated.

Attached: leaf-average.jpg (194x259, 37K)

The cop who "found" all that "evidence" had to plead the 5th Amendment when questioned about his motives and mthods

Yes. Of the murders anyway.

We are all generically guilty, user.

>his son did it
is posted like 5 times this thread
anyone actually want to articulate why they feel this way?

>Some people

Attached: ermagherd-odumboboy2.jpg (690x388, 135K)

>Hating all black ppl is degenerate you fag. Many black folk are great.
If Many=10%

Are you sure?
If so then your judgement is not worthy of trust

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-125045.png (720x1280, 131K)

I seem to be the only one smart enough to know it was OJs son.
stop living off others and grow the fuck up yank.
all you do is talk shit.
talk talk talk.

>One of the lawyers also represented Epstein

So you're saying Eggstien was innocent?
Confusion ensues

That's a man, baby.
Looks like Bruce.

>talk talk talk.

Attached: leaf-tard-animated4.gif (360x203, 688K)

Attached: download (12).jpg (259x194, 9K)

OJ got framed

Dude ... give sauce you're so smart do it faggit

Just kidding [you must be 18 and over yada yada]

I'll do it for you, I say, i say, boy, ill do it for you

>Q: And are you under any other -- are you under Depakote now?

>A: Uh-huh.

>Q: Did you love Nicole?

>A: Yes, sir.

>Q: Were you close to her?

>A: Yes, sir.

>Q: Was she like a second mother to you?

>A: I wouldn't say second mother, no.

Attached: 1511565986.jpg (525x375, 23K)

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

No hes a nigger meaning mentally incapable of innocence.

Why can't even rich and respectful black men control their women? I mean this guy literally got cucked by a jew of all people. I thought muh BBC was supposed to save him from that?

i say i say i found the jew!
get the fuck off /pol if you're gonna be such a simple bitch.

nationalpost.com/news/a-hall-of-fame-private-eye-refuses-to-rest-until-police-listen-to-his-theory-it-wasnt-o-j-simpson-it-was-o-j-s-son

>BY MR. PETROCELLI:

>Q: What kind of changes in her personality or in the way she handled herself? You talked about you saw signs of maturing. I'm trying to explore that in greater depth.

>Q: How did you know about her life after she moved out of Rockingham to Gretna Green and then to Bundy? By your personal contact with her?

>A: Yes.

>Q:-- how often would you have contact with Nicole?

>A: Gretna Green years, maybe three days a week, four days a week, about two hours, three hours a day. After school, go by, see the kids.

But wait... let's flash back...

Attached: tweety.jpg (799x1001, 231K)

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>But wait... let's flash back...

>Q: And you went to visit her at Gretna Green from time to time. Right?

>A: Once in a while, yeah.

>Q: And she moved to Bundy in January of '94. Did you ever visit her there?

>A: A handful of times.

Attached: 1566176835782m.jpg (818x1024, 181K)

Word

>BY MR. PETROCELLI:

>Q: Did Nicole ever tell you that OJ. would spy on her from the bushes outside her apartment at Gretna Green?

>A: Bushes?

>Q: Or outside on the property?

>A: I remember one time, yes.

>Q: What did she say to you in that regard?

>A: She said, "Oh, you know, what, Cora? There was a black man by my kitchen door and"-

>Q: At Gretna Green?

>A: Yes. And she got scared, and at that time she said, "It looks like it's" -"it looks like Jason."

Attached: b0de34c0ec3607084eb543b73465e219_600x.png (600x858, 755K)

it far more believable that the (((CNN))) and a very (((corrupted))) LAPD used the entire OJ trial for ratings and other propaganda.

stop thinking, your stupidity hurts us all

Kardashians are not white, and they've already suffered a fate worse than death. Only a stupid, deranged 13 year old girl would think they live a nice life. They've all mutiliated their own bodies to puke-level, they have no personal freedom, they have no love just a shallow vapid simulacrum of casual affection.
The Kardashians are the best thing for Redpills since Affirmative Action and Jewlywood.

Doesn't matter. He was found not guilty. Therefore whether he did it or not is irrelevant.

user does have a point though

Attached: 1566253597060.jpg (720x687, 123K)

Toll paid

>What do you think

I think this is nice bait, but if you want it to graduate to copypasta you're going to have to clean up the spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

Attached: 8attxr8gfr711.jpg (1080x1921, 167K)

Something no-one picked up on at the time.
I remember him trying on the gloves in court.
youtube.com/watch?v=__reD_phfbg
He made a real palaver out of struggling to get them on his hands and putting them on a bit at a time, pretending they didn't really fit, until they were sort of on.
Now if there's one thing you can't do with gloves that are genuinely tight on your hands is whip them straight off. It would be as much of a fiddle to get them off as it had been to put them on.
But it wasn't.
When he had finished with the charade, he just whipped them off, easy as you like, and no-one ever said a word.
Course he fucking did it.

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 80K)

I can live with 10%. Thats still alot of black people user...

This

Hes still innocent though. He killed in self defense. She was trying to rob him in court and steal all his shit via alimony etc

What if the 13 year old is your daughter looking up to them though? How long does it take to leave that mentality? What if she fucks a nigger in high school?

Attached: 1543671287873.png (618x713, 434K)

Dear good sir, your posts image has hereby been classified as evidence of payment. Specifically the status of relevant toll has been disclosed. Hereby, we disclose the tolls current status.
Toll status: PAID.

Q: Were you interviewed by anybody else?

A: No.

Q: Any members of the prosecution team, the District Attorney's Office --

A: No.

Q: -- or the Los Angeles Police Department?

A: No, sir.

>Q: Were you ever interviewed by any lawyers or investigators retained by O.J. Simpson's criminal defense team?

>A: Never interviewed, no.

>Q: They never asked you where were you on the night of June 12 or anything like that?

You sound like you think this is a problem. Alimony and divorce settlements are plain and simple theft, and theives should be killed

>fuck male models like Ron
Model? I've never seen a more rat-faced jew. Busboy Ron and his perpetually unemployed father are perfect examples of poor, stupid jews.

Attached: RonGoldman.jpg (634x884, 98K)

I hope he did it.

Good summary.

I read an alleged interview of OJ's buddy somewhere - whose name escapes me at the moment. His remarks made it seem like he may have given OJ an assist on the night of the killing. Do you have a take on that?

Slow day @ shareblue huh?

Yeah. Nicole got a supreme pimp slap though and now shes dead tho.
Alls well that ends well

>massive cut on his finger
and yet the gloves had no tear or hole where that same finger would be.

Attached: doubtful_stephanie.png (256x286, 182K)

His son was a psycho.
His son's rage against his mother had been documented.
His son's hands were smaller than OJ's and would have fit the gloves.

Would a person who actually committed a double murder including his wife go on a nationally televised Bronco ride with a gun to his head if it was him that actually did it? No. He did it to draw attention entirely to himself and away from anyone else.

What parents do for their children scares me.

Attached: 1527908356686.gif (500x375, 371K)

>Kardashians
>white
This is the flaw in your summary.

Parents will die for their children. Its simple genetics. Your genes want to preserve themselves, and your kids have your genes. Saving your kids is saving yourself in a way

You don't have children.

>Many black folk are great

You're absolutely right. At least two or three out of every hundred are at least tolerable.