Name one female philosopher

Please, just one, who actually came up with something new and doesn't just cover surface level shit.

Attached: 1500802977620.jpg (656x1000, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia
ast.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipatia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayn Rand

ayn rand was pretty smart

Buddy, I can't even name one female philosopher.

Why are kikes obsessed with Ayn Rand?

Mary Magdalene

I don't know if this woman is considered a philospher but I like her opinions on shit

Attached: Camille-Paglia.jpg (1200x800, 643K)

Hannah.

Susan Sontag

Savitri Devi

Uncultured plebian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypatia

Hypatia of Alexandria

why are schizos so obsessed with kikes?

Ayn Rand
Rosa Luxemburg

Attached: 1524105390687.gif (200x150, 604K)

>Philosopher
>Woman
Pick one

Camille Paglia is pretty good, Sexual Personae is a great book. Stormfags seem to like Savitri Devi, but I haven’t read her.

Nothing else comes to mind. Camille has a masculine spirit, she is a spiritual transgender.

>Ayn Rand
>Rosa Luxemburg
kys

based

what is her philosophical legacy?

I always think of her as a mathematician, not necessarily a philsopher. Although she did comment on a few contemporary philosopher's works.

Can you tell me more about her philosophy? I know her videos on youtube, but I have never really looked into her.

Simone Weil

Dykes don't count.

I would breed her

Attached: headcircumference1.png (529x429, 31K)

Like books and stuff

Sasha Grey

The feminine is not the philosophic, because feminine nature is pragmatic, while philosophy is bullshit.

Listen to a talk or two and then jump right into sexual personae. Some knowledge of Nietzschean and Jungian thought may help you understand better. Her work is more relevant than ever at the moment.

>If America is the culmination of Western white civilization, as everyone from the Left to the Right declares, then there must be something terribly wrong with Western white civilization. This is a painful truth; few of us want to go that far.... The truth is that Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Marx, Balanchine ballets, et al, don't redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history; it is the white race and it alone—its ideologies and inventions—which eradicates autonomous civilizations wherever it spreads, which has upset the ecological balance of the planet, which now threatens the very existence of life itself.
Susan Sontag is burning in Hell right now.

i just found out the other day that paglia self-identifies as a tranny.

todays population = 7.000.000.000+
female philosophers = 0-5

>kys
Why?
I've just named two widely-known female philosophers, both of which have had original ideas. Isn't that what you asked for?

Savitri Devi, gang gang.

Anna Harendth (or whatever it's spelled) had uncanningly good insights on human nature.

Mein Niger

She was a godless heathen and deserved to die.

This. You can't be contemplating the universe while riding cocks or thinking about riding cocks.

lena dunham

Nietzsche

Attached: 3970aa60.jpg (199x270, 19K)

Hannah Arendt

Guess I'm dyslexic.

Gawd I wanna bang that fridge body so badly I can taste it.

Attached: A64CAEE6-7209-4475-ABA6-BC506BEA64CA.jpg (421x480, 73K)

Ayn Rand's contribution to philosophy is questionable at best and Rosa Luxemburg didn't have one original thought in her entire life.

I like how you think

Reddit tier but yeah I guess

Name one philosopher who matters. Philosophy is useless as astrology you faggot.

Attached: ..jpg (96x96, 3K)

Didn't she date Doughy Doug the Dry Humper?

she identified as male.

She simply attempted to make narcissism a virtue. She was a hack

Lena Dunham you fucking idiot.

Because instead of coming to terms with the fact that they are losers they want someone else to blame for all their faults. Jooos are a convenient scapegoat.

Attached: 38097572_511839722608440_7223849028654465024_n.jpg (1080x872, 98K)

Because she's one of the tribe. She's def not a philosopher though.

Nah Nietche sucks ass, we need a true nordic king, Gustavus, the father of modern warfare ?

>philosophy is bullshit
>philosophy is useless
Our philosophy dictates what's good and bad.
There can be no law without philosophy. In fact, politics is largely just conflict between different philosophies.

ast.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipatia

Attached: 1556985795814.png (1716x1710, 2.93M)

She was clinically retarded and divorced her husband because her philosophy was kike-tier

You’re here forever

Attached: EF8E510C-2B30-49EC-AE9C-5C4B25A7BCE9.jpg (4698x3405, 2.45M)

Well... This technically answers OP's question.

Savitri Devi

Sarah Silverman.

This skank bitch is of what heritage?

Attached: Img-1567204984869.jpg (1271x655, 537K)

Philosophy is just a verbal justification for what one is doing. If multiple people feel the same, a morality is born.

Annah Arendt

And a lot of super jewish philosophers today

Schizophrenia

>philosophy is just a verbal justification for what one is doing
Not really. Often people will act against their own philosophy. Ever heard of "regret"?

I know. But it is hilarious to see all the thirty blue pilers in this thread pretend.

The only way your sentence could be more wrong is if it was grammatically incorrect.
>The feminine is pragmatic
Fucking please

>Women are supposed to be men.
t. mgtow incel woman basher.

Attached: le_fedora.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Bullshit it does. Your little gay masters and their "really importunt phealosophikal conbersations" don't mean a thing to anyone. A pontification on what is does not change the subject matter and does not define right or wrong.

Attached: 640.jpg (640x358, 21K)

This guy gets it.
Pro tip: When you bash women, there is a 100% chance you are an incel.

On Photography is the most retarded book I had to read in college. Fuck this cunt for wasting my time.

Hypatia of Alexandria

Attached: Hypatia-0553a93198f9d5bc7a30b3077fa384bb.jpg (353x522, 30K)

couldn't be less impressed. none of these faggots matter. none of this matters.

No ones bashing women mutt. Just asking questions.

She

Attached: Deborah.png (580x703, 820K)

Never heard of her, so her ideas must have been shit. Let me guess, they involved female liberation from patriarchy?

>No one's bashing women mutt.
>Entire thread is woman bashing.
>Thinks being Austrian automatically makes him smart.
Contrarians like you are the stupidest and most contradictory posters on here. The irony.

>philosophical considerations don't mean anything to anyone
Except the countless people who make sacrificies (even including death) in the name of some ideology.
But I wouldn't expect a fucking leaf to understand.

Can you at least name a philosopher ?

Attached: 1567064586903s.jpg (91x125, 2K)

>Thinks being Austrian automatically makes him smart.
It definitely helps having two parents of the same race. You wouldn't understand.

Hypatia is based, leave her alone. Wouldn't call her a great philosopher but she definitely was a remarkable woman.

What were her ideas? Checking her wiki, I can't find anything on her philosophy or even anything she wrote herself

This is the only one I can think of.

Attached: 21619529-2813-4672-BCC3-28EE1A99309A.jpg (768x1024, 91K)

Idealogy =! Philosophy

Lol at people calling her retarded. Stephan Molyneux frequently endorses her intelligence and philosophy. Lol at people who call her 'godless'. Wtf does religious choice have to do with philosophy? That being said, I do not like this Jew and would gas solely on her race and endorsement of Jewish Terrosim (Zionism).

bottom of the barrel stemtard drones still don't understand that knowledge is not about some consolewar tier faggotry, real galactic brains could think outside the box

>It definitely helps having two parents of the same race. You wouldn't understand.
Petty insult. I thought Austrians were smart? Or just big ego's like Argentinians?

Isn't she being propped up and endorsed by the globalists?

She mostly commented on other people's ideas. If she has had any independent works, they are lost.
But she must have been extremely gifted in the fields of mathematics, which is what she is mostly known for. That and her brutal murder.

>ideology != philosophy
What's the difference then?

denial

Martha Stewart.

S. de B. Funny how many feminist fuckwits don't know her. Also her, quote-unquote, husband was possibly the worst "philosopher" France shat out.

Simone Weil.
Look her up niggers. Hint: she is the superior french female philosopher named Simone.

>why are kikes obsessed with Ayn Rand (born Alisa Zinovyevna Rosenbaum)?

Attached: 1550288796661.png (830x527, 74K)

I've always liked her
>discovers the concept of love
>instantly renounces her Jewish heritage

If you think about it, it is entirely true. Women are as pragmatic as you could get, which is why some people here equate women with Jews, due to a boundaryless pragmatism. This is why women often say things that they might not think, but that are politically convenient to say, or convenient in any way in general. When you look at the actions of an intelligent or even semi-intelligent woman though, they often differ from what they had said before. This is precisely because in the modern world it is not advantageous to have your words and actions be identical.

Words and actions of a woman aline only when she has an authoritative male that she feels can defend her from threats that arise from voicing out her honest opinion. The reason why so many women are liberal retards today is because there are many liberal men are responsible for making liberalism an ideology with authority, and as said before, women follow authority.

tldr philosophers walk in circles while to women and the non-naive men the highest truth is the most obvious one. Social Darwinism and Epicureanism are the only true philosophies, if they can be considered philosophies, as they are really just description of life.

ABSOLUTELY based and high-IQ pilled.
BTW I've been to Georgia. What a beautiful country.

Overrated twat

Mary Wollstonecraft.

>Wtf does religious choice have to do with philosophy?

Organized, Abrahamic religion and thinking are incompatible. They are based on dogma; Xtian/Islamic/Judaism philosophers are called theologians, and they only think inside the book or are holocausted. See: Jesus, who rejected the Talmud and founded his own cult. Then a bunch of 13th century Euro philosophers started apologizing for how shitty xtianity is and tried to make sense of it, and now Jow Forums sucks their dick, although they have nothing to do with the bible. There is a reason vast majority of famous philosophers are not religious.

Attached: 1547483726669.png (892x978, 232K)

that's called a pawn.

>Wtf does religious choice have to do with philosophy?
It's not primarily about being Christian. If you have no noble moral values, you are godless. People without any moral integrity are degenerate.

Lol look at this subhuman go