Attn FBI: Jack Posobiec

Is it proper for a person with a background in Naval Intelligence to be working with known Mossad agents in the US?

Attached: posobiec naval intelligence.jpg (487x515, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard
youtube.com/watch?v=aSDqBVVFfsM
huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-clark-dc-neo-nazi-arrested_n_5beb99ffe4b0caeec2bf24e5
youtu.be/CLTeENbF2QQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This dude really needs to be indicted ASAP. He's a disinfo shill and a Mossad asset.

bump for treason

Can't you report him as an unregistered foreign agent?

maybe, who gives a shit if he is anyway, this is clown town, put on your makeup and squeaky shoes or keep moving

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

>maybe, who gives a shit if he is anyway, this is clown town, put on your makeup and squeaky shoes or keep moving
Get fucked kike

Attached: (((Joker))).jpg (1318x3155, 1.86M)

Never forget
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

Attached: pollard.png (720x1074, 274K)

I would like to know what this guy said about Qanon.

This guy works with Bannon AND IS PART OF THE Q PSY OP.

They could of seen that one coming from....well a nose away.

What did he SAY ABOUT Qanon?

He promoted it a ton

He tried using fake screenshots to "expose" Q and got called out by Q who pointed out they were stock images via the time on the clock
youtube.com/watch?v=aSDqBVVFfsM
kys

lying piece of shit

Hey Jack.

Woo boy.

Got any screenshots of it? The post above seems like the q ppl were against Jack for working against q. And this vox article too. From what I understand most did support Q until he started exposing some subversive ppl on the inside making money off the info drop.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-31-14-54-35.png (1440x2560, 403K)

>wears a yarmulke
>catholic

This dude has all but admitted he's a foreign agent.

Have you ever noticed that the media actually PROMOTES the "operations" that the (((Alt-Right))) does? For instance the media actually reports that the okay hand sign is a symbol for white supremacy instead of making fun of the retards trying to push the operation. Because it was a psy op. Zionism NEEDS to have the Nazi boogeyman to fear monger at all times to survive. The Alt Right was nothing more than a creation of Zionists to have that boogeyman.

Attached: Cernovich-Mossad.jpg (2473x1182, 1.43M)

I vaguely remember him dogwhistling it in the beginning but once Q started to call out Alex Jonestein and other agents he went full debunk mode with microchip and failed hard.

>Media reports on Q user
>People like Jack Posobiec talk about Q user.
Why dedicate so much press and discussion? IT'S PROMOTION! Q user is to conspiracy theories that the Alt Right was to politics. A catchall buzzword to umbrella all conspiracy theories under to attack. Also including ridiculous bullshit like shit about JFK Jr to make these people look stupid. Hiring actors just like in 2016 to attend Trump rallies to try and make his supporters look crazy. To make it seem like only crazy people believe in the idea of a deep state.

Exactly. All of these people get money from (((nowhere))).
Compare their junk with creators like Mouthy Buddha who only bring in $1000 a month.
If you see somebody in the spotlight, 90% chance they are fake as fuck.

Q never said anything about JFK jr except that they were dead.
No one is falling for your shit.

>jacek piesojebiec

huffpost.com/entry/jeffrey-clark-dc-neo-nazi-arrested_n_5beb99ffe4b0caeec2bf24e5

Attached: file.png (1140x1086, 228K)

Q user was against Comey...Just like Bannon was

Q user was pro Iran war...Just like Bannon was

Q user said in july 2018 "THE WORLD DISCOVERS THE TRUTH" nothing ever happened.

Q user says BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM...4 bombs explode in Austin...FBI investigation is opened.

Q said Kavanaugh vote would be 53-47 the real vote was 50-48

He has a Russian wife that's probably an agent.

Attached: MO-posobiec-wedding-volha-tay-400x400-1.jpg (400x400, 34K)

That's what I was thinking. I've been off twitter for so long.
The shills were the ones promoting the JFK nonsense not Q. Same bunch pushed the flat earth shit to muddy the waters of true research. Just like they attached flat earth to Christianity to make us look nuts, they've attached JFK living to Qanon to make the researchers look nuts. Same tactic.
>>Q himself said JFK is dead

What is your point here?
We were talking about Posobiec...
Looks like you had other concerns.
Q said Comey was on the right side early on in qmap drop 3.

Looks belarusian son

He was not "pro Iran war" he is pro "Iranian people taking back their own country from the cabal"
>>big difference

HIT THE ROAD JACK
DONT COME BACK
NO MORE MORE NO MORE NO MORE

posobiec exposed
youtu.be/CLTeENbF2QQ

>freeing Iran from cabal
GTFO look at this shill pos.
Iran freed itself from the cabal in 1979 and the cabal have bern trying to get it back in the fold ever since.

bump

hee hee hee

Is jack a jude? he has the beady jewish eye like shapiro

Yeah I was actually thinking of Shapiro here.
I get them mixed up sometimes...

precisely

Hi Abraham, gtfo kike

Then why the hell were the women free to wear bathing suits on the beach and now they'll get their head cut off for not wearing a blk trash bag head to toe? The cabal has never brought more freedom to ppl, only less.

thats a neocon talking point used only by people who want more wars for israel. fuck off shill.

Since we are on the subject of shills, isreal spies, more wars etc....
I think Qanon and team is requiring / helping these countries to throw out the cabal(ists) and clean up their own mess.
>>So will that be done in isreal too?
That's the part I don't understand as a Christian. Who is really running isreal? If it's the cabal then I would support it being cleaned up too and giving power back to the true religious Jews. I don't support a bunch of the Democrat party type dual citizens in our govt though.

Freedum to be a THOT fuck off.

Attached: 7de161d3fe715f971af18920835ad42ec5db062008d19062e9bf6b7e8597db39.png (274x489, 78K)

Attached: d96131a84a29c575921a7cd1d8ef2472f3993669776b603924d7998d10d24362.jpg (1034x929, 211K)

Attached: posobiec.png (751x853, 665K)

user, I...

Attached: gigachristcucks.jpg (950x715, 51K)

I thought only catholic clergy wore them, but you're right.

jew posobiec is a dumb fuck who writes zionist hollywood fantasy fiction called (((cdan)))

Regardless of whether or not he gets indicted for helping foreign interests he should get a paternity test on his "son."

Attached: 1551641109718.png (821x425, 146K)