Little Uyghur girl groomed by chinese bugmen

Why didn't you save her Jow Forums? You and her share the same ancestors!

youtube.com/watch?v=YD8l9O55zr8

Attached: dV0qG7BvCCpUxwe1.jpg (720x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XJqk8-GWBkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill them both but kill the gook first

is there more disgusting than chinks? they are so fucking slimy. at least niggers are evil and stupid. chinks are evil and cunning

Attached: chinese_subhuman_cannibalism.png (1148x1325, 965K)

I'd rather have a chink neighbor than a Muslim.

Based. At least they don't let Muslim groom their children like western cucks.

You’re absolutely sick for siding with them or calling with ‘based.’

Shut your filthy gypsy mouth. Chinks at least work and pay tax in the West and produce cheap plastic in Walmart unlike you useless thieves. You have no stand to shit here.

T. Chink

>that tongue lick
Holy shit this is hot

>subhumans doing subhuman shit to other subhumans
who cares

Every race has pedos. The problem is Muslims have that privilege to rape your daughter without consequences. And suddenly I see a uncucked nation that can shit on the Muzz head. How isn't it based?

There are illegal alien rapists here in the USA, some of them guilty of raping children, being protected (read: enabled) in "sanctuary cities".

It's the same kind of shit, and wouldn't surprise me if these paedophilic (and sexual in general) predators are being ALLOWED to infiltrate our nations because of politics, or more likely, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

There used to be sexual tourism to places like Laos where 10 year old kids (or even younger) were working as prostitutes. I've seen them as young as 13 in the Phillippines, but I understand they're even younger than 10 in places. The law is very clear for US'ians, that it's illegal to go to foreign countries and pay for sex with minors. Though there are often loopholes that are exploited, having those laws AND prosecuting offenders cuts way back on it.

China is guilty of MANY human rights violations. The way they treat their own people is pretty bad, and apparently rich people from China can get away with going to foreign countries and exploiting children there.

Well, THIS one was caught, anyway, if I read the information correctly. It's a start...

Here is the child rape data in Germany. Let's see who is the biggest rapist. It's not the evil Chinks apparently.

Attached: test.png (777x939, 282K)

Age of consent in philipphines is like 12.

She is WHITE

Look this fucking chart and tell me. Why are you higher than the evil and cunning chinks on this chart if you filthygypsies are anything better?

muslims aren't human beings who cares

I dont see what's wrong here. Hes not touching her inappropriately or anything, he only went for a handshake and the other kid was in on it too.

Uyghers are Turkic retard.

>t. pedophile

Average german child towers over tiny dicked chinklet. Its only because they are so weak that they cant rape german kids

Then why Vietnam is much higher, considering they are all dicklets? They are even higher than turkey.

Must have struck a nerve with the chink.

>Why didn't you save her Jow Forums?
She isn't white. Either way, what do you expect from bugmen and that region. Rapes are common in China, India, Pakistan ect.

It's muslim. Who fucking cares what happens to it?

Unironically true. Muzzies grooming kids here is rampant and they need to hang- not just the muzzies but the (((government))) allowing it to occur.

I would have saved her if i knew she existed.

Why give a shit about mudshits?

And what do you expect us to do about it, we are getting replaced also.

>Bandera Colombiana
Va a Escuchar Despacito
Aqui son las Letras:

y
Fonsi
DY
Oh
Oh no, oh no
Oh yeah
Diridiri, dirididi Daddy
Go
Sí, sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote
Tengo que bailar contigo hoy (DY)
Vi que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome
Muéstrame el camino que yo voy (Oh)
Tú, tú eres el imán y yo onions el metal
Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
Solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso (Oh yeah)
Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal
Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más
Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro
Despacito
Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo
Despacito
Quiero desnudarte a besos despacito
Firmo en las paredes de tu laberinto
Y hacer de tu cuerpo todo un manuscrito (sube, sube, sube)
(Sube, sube)
Quiero ver bailar tu pelo
Quiero ser tu ritmo
Que le enseñes a mi boca
Tus lugares favoritos (favoritos, favoritos baby)
Déjame sobrepasar tus zonas de peligro
Hasta provocar tus gritos
Y que olvides tu apellido (Diridiri, dirididi Daddy)
Si te pido un beso ven dámelo
Yo sé que estás pensándolo
Llevo tiempo intentándolo
Mami, esto es dando y dándolo
Sabes que tu corazón conmigo te hace bom, bom
Sabes que esa beba está buscando de mi bom, bom
Ven prueba de mi boca para ver cómo te sabe
Quiero, quiero, quiero ver cuánto amor a ti te cabe
Yo no tengo prisa, yo me quiero dar el viaje
Empecemos lento, después salvaje

Only in S-America

she's muslim. You reap what you sow motherfuckers.

it might e a good idea to break that down even further, i.e. whether it was a 16yo girl or 12 yo girl, for example. A 19 yo US soldier having sex with his 16yo German girlfriend [then gettnig nailed for it] is not the same as TRUE pedophilia...

And very often, it's "always rape" when underage. So it might be skewing the stats a bit.

Otherwise, no surprise here. We already knew that with all of those Islamic immigrants, there is an unusually HIGH PERCENTAGE of them engaging in sex crimes in DE.

Who cares? This has been happening for thousands of years. Boo hooo. Kiss my ass

Attached: 2__sized.jpg (1080x1080, 240K)

At least provide the Jow Forums side of things.

Attached: 4__sized_l.jpg (800x800, 383K)

>at least niggers

giving them the benefit of the doubt was your first mistake, user

Delete this

PSA, Muslims fear the Chinks/Mongols. Just like Muslims don't care about human rights the Chinks don't either. Look at how China humiliates Muslim/Islam, and they don't even a finger in anger.
youtu.be/XJqk8-GWBkU

Attached: tenor (4).gif (200x150, 1.48M)

9 nations filled to the brim with subhumans....then USA

>Look at how China humiliates Muslim/Islam, and they don't even a finger in anger.
China needs to thank Japan for chopping down the Hui population. Also hurry up putting down those Uyghurs, I may not like chink roaches but I will take them over savage turkshits anyway. Uyghur Turks and Karakhanid Turks conquered and wiped out the Tocharian and Sakan cultures in the Tarim and Djungar, why should they not be wiped out in turn?

Attached: 1564295505314.png (2349x1719, 3.65M)

All he did was shake her hand, she probably would have been raped by the adult Uyghur's had they not been thrown into concentration camps. She's already saved.

t. Andrew Yang

Chinese enslaves half their population to labor camps

Damn, crazy shit, she is beautiful though.

I heard they throw people in freezers and when they fall out they break into a million pieces.

They were subsumed, not wiped out. smartass.

The Huns, Bulgars and Magyars did the same thing in Eastern Europe, as did the Uralics before them in the Baltic region. The Germanics and Slavs did the same later when they expanded southwards and/or eastwards mixing with Turkic and Uralic and Tungusic peoples.

If you look at all the Turkic peoples in Central Asia and surrounding areas, they don't have a single archetypal look.

Their looks range from White (e.g. Tatarstan) to contemporary Iranian (e.g. Uzbekistan) to Mongoloid (e.g. Kyrgyzstan), but most look like a mixture in their features in different ways, for example Kazakhs often have light brown hair and grey/green eyes although the eyelids is somewhat slanted, or in the case of Turkmenistan and Uighurs it's more-so darker hair.

Ancient Turks were described as having red hair and green eyes in the oldest literature. I think it was a "range" even then, the same with Iranic peoples and Uralic peoples. People of Inner Asia were always migrating and mixing.

No, nothing is more disgusting than a chink. All chinks need to be enslaved.

Attached: B91146AE-1D58-47E4-A21D-76D1793B14BF.png (800x1672, 209K)

Chinese Uyghurs = CIA puppets

This is how creepy you guys are when you try to talk to preteen girls. Reform yourselves.

Honestly, if you wouldn't fuck this girl you're gay. She's a virgin and she's beautiful. Can't say she's a kid either, she looks like a woman.

The redpill is chinks trying to breed out mongoloid features by aquiring caucasian beauties for breeding programs
Chinese men want uighur women and chinese women want uighur men

she's obviously a child you subhuman glowie

He was just being nice.

you know gypsies originate from India right? Dumb mutt..

She was gonna do suicide bombing anyway, so why cares.

> >subhumans doing subhuman shit to other subhumans
> who cares
I don't know, mutt, but subhumans like you still go to threads like "my white genocide" when you aren't even white.

>Goes to Africa, Cucks African males
>Outbreeds Muslims and groom THEIR girls instead

They are like, the opposite of whites.

Attached: 1556733639757.jpg (811x660, 73K)