Cigarette smoking increases test

Why do they lie that its bad for you?

Attached: shah-rukh-khan.jpg (350x410, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ufh8fctr3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because masculinity is toxic

So it seems like a war on masculinity itself.

but it gives you cancer?

Fake news

so do you have any proof? you realize you're arguing against ((science))

Because they want you pussified. Strike back against the NWO and enjoy some smooth, refreshing tobacco.

They lie about everything.

Wwwwwwwooooooooosh

>yes goy nicotine addiction is masculine, goy
>keep financing our companies through your vices, goy

>((science))

Precisely..(((science))).

Communities which smoke heavily tend to have a far more masculine culture than societies which don't. And if its one thing jews hate, its masculinity.

Putting any smoke into your lungs is a bad idea

Smoke organic tobacco if you are going to smoke, smoking mass produced cigarettes is a terrible idea
Tobacco doesn't cause cancer but it's pretty obvious the shit they put in it does

Shills like you should be executed.

Fpbp

Teach me more. Does organic tobacco exist in cigarette forms or do you just mean shit like weed?

Not an argument.

you do have a point. maybe tobacco cancer and such is just genetics? also maybe its just (and i can already hear the response to this) well maybe its just a coincidence. because if were gonna argue that then why not everything else, like race, religion, nutrition etc

I'm willing to admit if you smoke it a lot, you're going to fuck yourself up..much like eating a lot of sugar will give you diabetes and a lot of alcohol will give you an addiction.

Now there's a war on smokes, but not coke/pepsi, alcohol, etc. It makes you think what is it about cigarettes that makes governments and media so afraid..

the French smoke and they're the biggest metrosexual pussies on the planet.

This may or may not be true, but smoking definitely fucks up your circulation, so good luck with getting a boner after prolonged use

Yeah, they even let small children drink this powerful acid that's used to remove blood stains from the road, but tobacco is literally Hitler. Something's wrong here, so my answer is to light up and enjoy it.

It’s the carcinogens from the smoke and residue left behind on your lungs, esophagus etc

how do you define prolonged use?

Why shi argue against you advertising poison? This is not a place for you to advertise. And you advertise this shit is supposed to be illegal.
>breathing smoke is okay if its my special organic all-natural smoke
Fuck off, shill

Guy is retarded. People who smoke fuck a lot due to increased test alone.

I think nicotine makes you capable of percieving lizard people/transdimensionals without being influenced by them.

I’m sure there’s plenty of studies on joogle, comparing ED in men who smoked vs those that didn’t.

Its the fertilizer that cause the cancer since it sends radioactive isotopes up to the tobacco plant. All the additives dont help either. Id probably invest in some organic mexican tobacco seeds and just grow ur own. No taxes and no cancer. There is a correlation between the switch in tobacco cultivation/ fertilization and the uptick in lung cancer. As for the boost in T, the who the fuck knows. I just know ((they)) don’t want me to so there may be something to it.

Because it destroys your lungs, idiot.

Are you a smoker? Don’t smoke for 48 hours and go get a blowjob. You tell me if your erection was more rigid after 2 days of not smoking or on days that you are smoking

>I just know ((they)) don’t want me to so there may be something to it
Holy shit how can you ne thks fucking retarded? The smoking "industry"(selling poison for human consumption is not industry) has always been Jewish to the core. It was Jewish admen like Edward Bernays who pushed the idea that smoking is an okay thing and moreon that it is masculine. Stop being stupid

LOL no I'm not. I tried it a few times and it gave me a headache. My best friends are chain smokers though. And they don't seem affected by it.

Eitherways I was just wondering about cigs increasing test being the reason why governments hate it more than alcohol, soda, etc. And it seems to be the case.

Attached: 1543272835061.png (500x498, 138K)

>posts a shitskin pic
get that ugly australoid gypsy vermin off my board, you fuckin disgusting abo

commercial tobacco is absolute shit. If you grow your own (as I do) you end up seeing the benefits of occasional smoking.

The problem with commercial tobacco comes with cheap nitrogen sources and anti-fungal chemicals.
Tobacco should be harvested, the main vein removed and baked until dry.

If you mix it with marijuanilha, you have yourself a kick ass experience.

Good for you user. I’ve smoked for 25 years before I finally quit and I can say without a doubt that I can jog longer, run up stairs and fuck longer now (at my age) than I could five years ago. Not to mention I’m shooting bigger nuts and my dick is definitely more solid during sex since I’ve quit. Now that I think about it, my dick and balls hang way lower now too.

>If you grow your own (as I do)
based. manly

>If you mix it with marijuanilha, you have yourself a kick ass experience.
kys for disappointing me

Attached: 1477770131863.gif (250x141, 416K)

Leonurus sibiricus, not marijuana
it is a fantastic mix with tobacco
Legal and wonderful...especially if you have a beer or drink a cup of wine

>Why do they lie that its bad for you?
So does running and lifting without fucking your lungs, you lazy fuck.

Attached: huges swords and battleaxes are shit.png (649x229, 255K)

tobacco plants are based as fuck if you have a home garden. They are the only known plant species to "sound the alarm" to other plants when an insect invasion of your garden occurs
This is why tobacco is venerated by so many native peoples

>all the posts itt
I’m confused. So is smoking good or what?

>They are the only known plant species to "sound the alarm" to other plants when an insect invasion of your garden occurs
Woke up to this once in the middle of the night.

Nice, please share

Underrated and i do smoke. Addiction sucks

Why would they lie?
If your dead you cant smoke
/thread

Attached: 1524717532009.png (239x211, 9K)

homegrown tobacco is nothing like commercial garbage.
If you have a home garden an include tobacco in the mix you will find that it is quite a beneficial plant.

>You might die at 65!

Who cares?

All plants have chemical signals you disinforming monkey. That's why for example, you can smell the grass when it's cut. Only difference with tobacco from the other plants is, it has a paralyzing effect upon certain insect species, when they ingest it.

>homegrown tobacco
does that give that test rise though? Or is that from commercial products which also does harm?

There arent additives in canadian cigs and they kill as many people so there isnt really an argument

Do nicotine patches increase test?

Smoking cigs is just paying jews to damage your lungs.

If you homegrow your own tobacco you know what goes in it.
My friend's dad works for sousa cruz (the tobacco monster of brazil)...they spray chemicals on the tobacco during curing to make sure it does not get mold, same goes with most wheat plants.

When you grow tobacco at home in small batches you don't need to use chemicals or garbage, you only need to give it fertile soil. The taste and the rush is something totally different.

As I stated before, I like to blend it with Leonurus sibiricus. Smoke a bowl or two as I enjoy a dark stout or a cup of red wine as /u prepare dinner...very pleasurable.

>Leonurus sibiricus
what does it do and how long does it last?

smoking was the scapegoat for the massive rise of cancer rates that started in the 1950's.
what could we have been doing to the planet starting in the 1940's that could cause cancer rates to explode worldwide?

i grow my own tobacco you faggot

very relaxing, bring the tobacco rush to a very different level. You won't get high but it does match beautifully with tobacco and a nice beer or wine (or liqueur). The effects last about 2 hours, helps sleep and is known to be a "sexual stimulant" for men.
there is very little known about the plant but I enjoy the effects it has on my libido and test levels.

the tobacco industry started using cheap nitrogen which was obtained from nuclear waste products.

There's at least one chinese study on it with these results. It's a few years old though.

you grow it your own?

Big tits and bigger balls. Onions and cigs niggers!!

yes, I grow it with my tobacco.
It grows nicely in pots or in a small garden.

There's a fucking smokepill too?

smoking is for tryhard faggots

Attached: 1493413221418.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

I bet you put this up during christmas to make everybody around you feel like shit

Cocksmoker detected.

Also kills you with lung cancer 10 years early.

Attached: dontknow.gif (480x272, 1.54M)

I smoked for almost ten years and I quit because of the bad effects it was having on my circulation. It’s hardly even the lungs that get the worst of it. I don’t like what nicotine does to your heart and arteries. My legs would hurt after short walks. I wasn’t about to lose them for smoking.

it does the exact opposite actually

French cigarettes suck. Sorry man. They tasted like perfume and burned way too fast.

>addicting
>expensive
>bad for your lungs
>makes things smell like shit
high test, low test, who cares, smoking is degenerate no matter how you do it.

most tobacco companies are relatively non-pozzed
ffs marlboro has two klansman on the front

>afraid of high test and smelling rough
Guess we know who the faggot in this thread is.

Attached: 1560068926381.jpg (600x516, 154K)

Oh I don't know, ask Humphrey Bogart's kids.

Attached: image051.jpg (640x800, 67K)

Nicotine is the part of smoking that is beneficial. I use lozenges and it's great. Little tingle in my throat if I take too much, then I stop. Feel no signs of addiction or anything.
Sams club has a whole carton for $45 which will last me 2-3 months.

Attached: based nicotine.jpg (450x450, 42K)

>the traitors selling poison for human consumption are SO LE BASED
Fuck off, shill
Well, yeah, nobody'd say the drug is bad it's just the method of consumption. Only a fucking retard would think the way to have a drug is to burn it and breathe the smoke instead of just eating it or whatever

Literally this clip
>youtube.com/watch?v=5ufh8fctr3o

low test beta kike bitch boy afraid of masculine society detected

I hate niggers

Nicotine is a very powerful nootropic drug.

It bumps your iq about 10 points when you ingest.

It also causes your white matter to fire with a stronger signal, increasing physical strength by a marginal percentage as well.

Pretty sure a combo of neurogenic, nootropic and stimulant type drugs is more than enough to undo the damage being done to the general public with radio waves and chemicals.

Coffee, 50mg nicotine salt and cannabis sativa dabs all day long for me.

>Why do they lie that its bad for you

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 102K)

God, I used to love smoking.

Depends on how many you smoke, really.

Just like standing out in the sun too much will give you cancer, but moderation works.

bump

who uses a picture of sha ruh khan as peak masculinity

>inhale smoke its good for u

Attached: 1553417369104.jpg (396x385, 31K)

You have to go back.

tried that for even more than 2 day, turns out it's the same to me

>Wwwwwwwooooooooosh

Attached: 1561315926610.jpg (500x322, 14K)