Why are the kikes trying to push children as legitimate political figures onto us, Jow Forums...

why are the kikes trying to push children as legitimate political figures onto us, Jow Forums? also for a right wing example think of the little nigger lipped chick 'soph' or whatever

Attached: potato.jpg (666x649, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/224816997/#224816997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pull on womens heart strings who in turn bitch at their husbands

They want us to panic

Because they are hoping to exploit the bad goyim's propensity to care about their children as a shield fo criticism. They don't expect her to win people over, but she is one more face in a campaign of attrition. Any underhanded excuse to stifle or disregard criticism of their hoaxes and schemes.

it's because you're not allowed to debate them, they're a protected class. if you do, they say you're "attacking a child" and then you get banned from platforms. happened with david hogg all the time.

For the love of CHRIST, will you faggots please stop posting this FAS child? Her face fills me with disgust. Please, please just stop posting her face. I never want to see it in the catalog again
Sage

They've banned Tulsi, Infowars.com and all non approved candidates and newsites.

Now that they've silenced the only nationalist voices they're sending in the real (((controlled opposition)))

>I never want to see it in the catalog again
Fag just hide the thread if you're that triggered.

eat bugs.
there is no more meat.
pay for your carbon footprint.

This. It’s a way for them to browbeat you with their globohomo positions while you’re not allowed to respond.

because white trash like you keep trying to push Trump as a legitimate political figure.

>hiding behind children
Yup! Sounds like what they do best.

Simple: if I were an old man in a suit whining about "global warming" no one would care. I think the right question is, "Is Soros behind this?". It's all too well publicized. She has mastered the art of getting free Press coverage and it's now looking like she is only playing a role for an ad agency.

I mean, they chose someone with natural sympathy: young, girl. This seems like a spokesperson or character like Anne Frank. She is the shill?

because they can't be ridiculed by anyone with any standing without blue tick hordes using that as an excuse for total deplatforming

Paedo propagandist politics. The brat needsslapping as hard as the dick who put her on the political pedestal.

>le soph brainwashed xD
yikes, sweetie

Dezmond the tranny comes to mind.

>>>/reddit/

same reason for the drag kid degeneracy, the absurdity of it is degrading, its a high effort "fuck you". also, pedo shit.
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/224816997/#224816997

Make Skyrim real

I just look at her her and i know she is right.

the shills who spam this bullshit don't try to justify it, so its basically clear you shouldn't respond like this. you should either be banned for being a retard or for deliberately turning down the quality of discussion.

>will you faggots please stop posting this FAS child
they're shilling this girl with disguised threads as this one. They did the same with AOC threads

Attached: 52332.png (1578x592, 540K)