Kate Steinle's murderer just got his last conviction overturned by a California appeals court

Kate Steinle's murderer just got his last conviction overturned by a California appeals court.

He got out of murder and manslaughter charges as they downgraded his sentence, then was ONLY convicted of felony wrongful firearm possession.

Now THAT has been overturned by an appeal - because when he was initially found guilty of felony firearm possession, that court didn't inform the jury that there was a "theory" that he didn't qualify for that charge as he didn't "own" the gun as a registered owner, but that he picked it up that same day.

Let's start congratulating California on being the tip of the spear for progressivism and safety for women. That's right folks, an illegal alien who had already been deported five times then picked up a gun and shot the first white woman he saw, will walk away completely scuff free. Meanwhile, old white veterans who defend themselves in a home invasion with service weapons go to jail for decades.

California appreciation thread.

Attached: steinle.jpg (760x965, 116K)

weedlmao

(((Steinle)))
no big loss

infowars.com warned me about the Los Angeles court system years ago.

Thankfully I listened. I now live in upstate with my white wife and 3 beautiful kids

Good, they got only one decision correct.

Attached: image.jpg (923x530, 80K)

Well shilled

Normal white lives don't matter. Sorry for this girls family

PSY-OP. The Steinle "murder" was a psy-op.

thanks for the update alex

Is that a fucking toy?
I play with m16s all the time, and that image just kind of offends me.

>American with felony conviction is in the same house as an unsecured firearm
Constructive Possession
>American with legally owned AR15 has NFA parts in his house, but not installed in the rifle
Constructive Possession
>Dirty beaner illegal actually holds a firearm
Somehow doesn't possess it

Attached: 1567173127627.jpg (720x718, 25K)

All firearms are toys, especially in the hands of underprivileged urban youths when police arrive on the scene.

>I play with M16's all the time
>M16
No you don't but if you do that only means you're a POG and thus your opinion on firearms is moot.

Oh. THAT's why people were getting lynched...

based and acceleration-pilled judge?

>San Francisco sheriff released Garcia Zarate from jail despite a request from federal immigration officials to detain him until they could pick him up for deportation proceedings. San Francisco’s so-called sanctuary city policy bars local law enforcement officials from cooperating with most federal immigration investigations.

Attached: Jose Ines Garcia Zarate.jpg (840x473, 49K)

In years before you all, the KKK solved things like this.

she looks painfully "woke" too, reminds me of the typical lefty basic bitch i interact with down here in sd

retard

It wasn't his gun so it was his to posses. Plus it was wrapped in cloth and a paper bag.

That's still possession. You think if you wrap an m60 in a blanket it shields you from possessing it?

>Kate Steinle's murderer
toll status: paid?

>He got out of murder and manslaughter charges
How did that happen?

It was some random illegal shooting some random woman walking through the park.

Be less retarded.