So Why Is Antifa Still Roaming The Streets

Antifa has been allowed severely injure individuals, destroy property, assault law enforcement officers, and incite civil unrest, when will action be taken to stop this terrorist group.

Attached: crimeantifa.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wweek.com/bars/2019/08/30/cider-riot-releases-iron-front-cider-in-protest-of-the-portland-timbers-ban-of-the-antifascist-symbol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk, OP; but if I could and it was legal I would really enjoy hunting down all those fuckers and purge them... all of them.
But sadly it isn’t possible.

Attached: 37D67CE8-7D28-43FC-B223-5FE2C3D0C199.jpg (1203x1447, 102K)

Because they practice facism under an accepted label.

ask Schlomo Goldberg

They support the Jewish control of money and everything else. So they get a pass from all Courts, Cops, News and anyone else the Jews control. When taking the fight to Antifa, you are well advised to first take the fight to your local Jewish center. There you will find the masterminds of Antifa as wells as the heads of the local drug rings in your city/town. (I bet you don't know that.)

>The real reason
>The (((legal))) reason
"Antifa is not an interconnected or unified organization, but rather a movement without a hierarchical leadership structure, comprising multiple autonomous groups and individuals." — Antifa's Wikipedia article, citing the (((Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith)))

Attached: (((media))) 8ch jDooz.jpg (8000x5798, 4M)

Because Trump and his FBI and his Department of Justice want it to be that way.

Antifa is protected by law enforcement at the highest levels.
They are not going anywhere.

Attached: AntifaUSC2384.png (1432x1071, 1.98M)

Because there is freedom of association.
It isn't illegal to be a part of a group, you can only arrest each person.

See pic above, they can go after the group if they grew a pair.

NOBODY REPLY TO THIS BAIT

how do I deal with antifa at work? short from doing illegal things. can I report them?

I would just keep track of who they associate with and then if you over hear them talking about anything illegal submit an anonymous FBI tip /w all associated names.

Unironically, because the FBI and DOJ are fucking pathetic and don't do shit.
Trump wants to declare them terrorists, but no one has acted on it.

>But sadly it isn’t possible.
It is.
Is not legal though...

They tried to delete this.

Attached: Border Resistance Convergence – call to action in El Paso September 1-10.png (1234x4142, 1.59M)

define "group"

noted, did not call them an organization....

Two months
Two attacks

Attached: Antifa Terrorism 2019.png (541x672, 150K)

It's not seditious when the establishment AND government actually support ANTIFA wrecking the lives of the far-leftist NWO's enemies.

Attached: 1563755679589.jpg (1000x1048, 96K)

Usually the police are con/rw, so you would think there would be all sorts of arrests.....or even civil cases brought by rw individuals...but I see most cases going against rwers. like those in Portland

Jus 'sayin

2 or more people

Because the "elites" want antifa roaming the streets.

Attached: Img-1567204984869.jpg (1271x655, 537K)

G wiz those outfits are terrible.

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

>Usually the police are con/rw, so you would think there would be all sorts of arrests.....or even civil cases brought by rw individuals...but I see most cases going against rwers. like those in Portland
Not surprising when the Governors and police chiefs are all hardcore far-left extremists. Even the most right-wing cop grunt still has to follow orders from them.

not the WH, just "government".....or is it just "deep state"?

>not the WH,
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.
Drumpft is a retard who literally appointed extreme far-leftists who shat on him during the campaign into his own cabinet, no wonder his administration is a failure.

Attached: nimrata anti-trump.png (605x692, 260K)

No, that is the point, PDs are usually rw, they attract rw authoritarians.

Beyond that, rwers are fully able to bring cases if they have vid....as in Portland cases.....so where are they?

wweek.com/bars/2019/08/30/cider-riot-releases-iron-front-cider-in-protest-of-the-portland-timbers-ban-of-the-antifascist-symbol/
consume goy while i use the jewdicial system to file a frivolous lawsuit

So this is the standard, two individuals dressed in black warrants FBI investigations....for giving a rwer.....a black eye?

snowflakes

Because they're authoritarian idiots and want to give the state all the power it could ever want. The state sees this and gives them a pass for their bullshit because it furthers their goals.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (210x236, 14K)

>Haley
>extreme far-leftist

good grief

They want to replace the state, where's a dodge when need it?

So that's what today's shooting in TX was about.

>Not surprising when the Governors and police chiefs are all hardcore far-left extremists. Even the most right-wing cop grunt still has to follow orders from them.

and just to follow up, what in any of the recent cases going against rw protesters was adjudicated incorrectly?

>severely injure individuals, destroy property, assault law enforcement officers, and incite civil unrest, when will action be taken to stop this terrorist group.
It'd make more sense to round up the proud bois and patriot prayer, then.
Their whole shtick is to attack then play the victim when communities begin to fight back. With the help of propagandists like Ngo and those who mainstream him.