GAMERGATE 2 HAS COME

ZOE KILLED A MAN

/V/ MODS ARE DEFENDING THE BITCH AGAIN

Attached: 1567283121911.png (566x594, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/64941331
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5513559/Redditch-forklift-truck-driver-took-life-fake-rape-claim.html
youtu.be/IyZJo7RpCwo
youtube.com/watch?v=aes3mm49DJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My body is ready

Let the shitstorm COMMENCE

Attached: CdiFFcr.jpg (620x349, 31K)

IM UNTOUCHABLE

Attached: zoe_quinn.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

i like big BUMP and i cannot lie

Give me a quick run down lads.

Nothing worth worrying about, really. Zoe Quinn is a well-documented pathological liar and video game industry parasite who has a lot of clout despite never making a video game (she did have some guy make a shitty visual novel for her once though) because video games are a fucking joke. Alec Holowka is a game developer who makes SJW games that, by my standards anyway, actually aren't that bad as video games. One day, some woman on twitter accused a music composer of sexually abusing her and Quinn used this as an opportunity to say Holowka sexually abused her like 7 years ago even though, considering it's Quinn making the accusation, he more than likely didn't. Holowka immediately lost his job where he was porting his most recent game to the Nintendo Switch and his progressive buddies turned on him and banished him from the cult. Shorty after, he killed himself. That's really the whole story, I think.

Holowka is the night in the woods guy?

Yeah. He worked on quite a few games, Night in the Woods being the most recent. It was a joint effort between him and the guy who made this retarded thing:
vimeo.com/64941331

So he was a male feminist?

Holowka? I don't think he's ever explicitly stated it but he did hang around in those circles, yeah. I doubt you could be accused of sexual assault by Zoe Quinn unless you're one of the weird beta orbiters that would hang around a retarded bitch like that.

fuuuck fuuuuck fuuuck fuuuuck

i do not understand
i quit my shitty... no my good paid IT job, and 5 years a making a metroidvania game, you know why?

because i played Aquaria and it was just amazing. just..... 5 years of my life... fuuuuck fuuuuck fuuuuck fuuuuuck it is not funny at all

Zoe Quinn: liar, fraud, and disgusting pig.

>try to google Aquaria
>get results of a tranny faggot instead of the game.

In before: her accusation must have been true then

Forklift driver, 38, killed himself after being falsely accused of rape… despite texts ‘proving sex was consensual’

Mr Bullock’s parents may now take civil action against West Mercia Police and are calling for the accuser – who was in a relationship with another man when she and Ross had sex – to be charged. Police confirmed they are investigating an allegation of perverting the course of justice.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5513559/Redditch-forklift-truck-driver-took-life-fake-rape-claim.html

Men need to leave women and have them understand how miserable they are with their caked up faces in their lonesome with other roasties.

youtu.be/IyZJo7RpCwo
It was pretty cool. Easily the best game he worked on. It released around the same time as Braid when retail indie games were just becoming a big thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=aes3mm49DJo

but it is not clear from video how great exploration is in this game

and feminism... just killed that... so the real problem was not killer-niggers but this talented white guy? he should die? he was the patriarchy.... scheiße

>She just deleted her twitter lmao

what a coincidence

>In before: her accusation must have been true then

What kind of retard thinks someone being exposed is more likely to kill themselves over someone being wrongfully accused?

His own sister doesn't even give a shit about him.

Attached: 1567286397804.png (613x240, 47K)

Nvm think it's fake.