USA BTFO

Trump's America confirmed such a shithole even pregnant African refugees don't want to live there anymore.

>Sani, a Muslim man from Ghana and a member of the LGBTQ community, said that he fled his home country after his partner was stoned to death and his house was burned to the ground with his mother inside. "My final destination is Canada," he explained.
>Sani said he preferred to request asylum in Canada because he felt that the US, given President Donald Trump's actions, would not treat someone who was both a member of the LGBTQ community and a Muslim with justice and equality.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 5.27.48 AM.png (1746x1266, 2.28M)

>Canada

>refugees don't want to enter USA
This is an absolute win

Too bad that will change under Milkman.

Attached: andrew-scheer-1-2.png (780x585, 177K)

Sort of based pic, but he still looks like a Jew psycho.

How quickly would these subhuman niggers stop trying to cross into our countries if we could just shoot them on the spot?

thats not mad max

This is great news!

how will we ever recover? you're right, Canada is much better, don't come here, it sucks, go to canada

>Canada has replaced US as goal for some migrants
I feel sorry for those migrants

The level of pathetic here is only equaled by the fact that it's true.
How far we have fallen...

Nooooooooo, oh nooooooooo. Canada gets more AIDs and BBC, oh nooooooo

Attached: OhNoooThatSucks.jpg (653x477, 88K)

Oh my god! Well, I guess we should really straighten ourselves out!
In the meantime, go ahead and head up to Canada. We'll call when things are better here. Just don't come in until we call.
We want it to be perfect.
Don't call. Or visit.

It's true, America is a shithole. Refugees belong in a nicer country.

Please: take them. Doesn't matter if you think you're superior to us, you'll never be, but take our problems for us so we can stop paying out the ass for these leeches.

Soory leafs

>Makes contry soo shit that make ilegal immigrants wants to move to other country.
Based 4d chess move Trump.

Attached: 1565094022744.jpg (334x506, 42K)

You don't get immigrants from shitholes if you ARE a shithole

Attached: 1548825763248.gif (554x400, 238K)

>Mfw USA is the wall between mexico and Canada.

Heh...thanks amerisharts

Attached: 0Lo7oHn.png (647x562, 116K)

This, 10000%.

The fewer faggots, shitskins, and muslims that want to enter the US, the better.

Thanks for being such an ally to faggots, shitskins, and muslims, Trudeau!

Isn't canada hard to migrate to? Like much harder then US?

Did they change something? I remember this being a BIG point when reddit was pissed off that trump won in 2016. Noone could actually migrate to canada.

I could be mistaken (I don't follow Canadian politics closely), but I believe Canada (((liberalized))) it's asylum laws shortly after Trump's inauguration.

Bridge connecting Canada and Mexico when?

Attached: 1567038243930.png (800x600, 523K)

Canada only brings in highly skilled immigrants that's why about 1/5th of our homeless are now immigrants. I feel very happy when I see an immigrant working minimum wage, it's good to see that all the old white boomers aren't racist and willing to hire non-whites, it's even better knowing one day these immigrants will become the manager and only hire their own race for the next 100 years in 99% of cases. I was walking past some east indian immigrants and could smell the strong whiff of poo off their hands, they are saving the environment by not using toilet paper.

This is great news. I hope this trend continues.

its hard to migrate because of the cold.

blame his potatonigger genes.