Faggots should be thrown off of buildings. They contribute nothing but degeneracy to society. Prove me wrong Jow Forums

Faggots should be thrown off of buildings. They contribute nothing but degeneracy to society. Prove me wrong Jow Forums.

Attached: 1567210277161.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livius.org/articles/concept/greek-homosexuality/
mobile.twitter.com/neiltyson/status/14833379701
youtu.be/xBMMe5ziHX8
breitbart.com/europe/2016/08/02/migrant-crisis-netherlands-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I win.

I agree, or better yet put them to use in a work shop

degeneracy doesn't get the point across enough, these immoral promiscuous faggots are spreading aids fucking everywhere, and bi people bridge that epidemic over to straights. not to mention homosexuals tend to be pedophiles, so they're doing a lot more harm to children than just traumatizing children by raping them (which in itself is more than enough reason to persecute these freaks)

Socrates and Elton John.

blocks path
good job dip shit you are now on trump and the FBIs red flag list

Attached: 00 trm.jpg (900x900, 89K)

trowing them off was meant to be the sweet release of death.
Ahh let god and gravity judge them, brutal.

Based

>Socrates
>Fag

Pick one

> They contribute nothing but degeneracy to society
they are leading the charge on setting new highs for crime.

Attached: spacecrime.jpg (1278x830, 104K)

even though some of em might be weaklings they can still offer value/ labour. Don't kill them.

He was bi.

"[Plato] has painted a very remarkable picture of his teacher Socrates, who is shown - in Plato's own words - as boy crazy. When Socrates was in the company of beautiful boys, he lost his senses. Some sort of mania (divine madness) took possession of him and he was almost unable to resist it. He often complained about the fact that he was helpless towards adolescents, and said that he could only cope with the situation by asking difficult questions to these beautiful boys and teaching them philosophy. So, according to Plato, Socrates sublimated his passion.

This is not just Plato's portrayal of his admired teacher. That Socrates was well-known for this attitude is more or less confirmed by another student, the mercenary leader and author Xenophon (c.430-c.354). He informs us that his master, when challenged by the presence of a good looking adolescent, remained capable of self-control, but took some measures. He did not allow the boy to embrace him, comparing his kisses to spider's bites."
Sauce: livius.org/articles/concept/greek-homosexuality/

Faggots are basically women who can't bear children, and that's also the reason why women promote and defend them so much: the despise that men naturally feel towards faggots it's the same they'd feel towards women if they were not obfuscated by their vaginas' smell

You stupid fuck neckbeards watch some right-wing vids about degeneracy once and think you know everything about the world ever.

Absolutely retarded

Attached: 1558812626793.jpg (750x460, 98K)

Absolute BS cope from you, your entire community/movement is full of degenerate trannies, pedos, traps, fags, groomers, incest lovers and kikes who are riddled with AIDs

Attached: 1565086770131.png (232x217, 33K)

T. NAMBLA Shill

Their illness is their own burden. Leave those people alone, but resist the controlled attempts to normalize their perversions.

lol then youre no different to islam

Attached: 1557059414570.png (963x970, 797K)

Attached: CRM4sA8.gif (450x220, 479K)

also children are cute so fuck off

Attached: 04b0b7677b94087ac2e0ef7d7d33f2a4.png (1100x757, 815K)

>your entire community/movement is full of degenerate trannies, pedos, traps, fags, groomers, incest lovers and kikes who are riddled with AIDs
The white nationalist movement? I agree. What can we do about this?

Salute to Portugal. Jow Forums is filled with retarded neckbeards.

Attached: 1558814043532.jpg (960x935, 127K)

Another one falls to the slippery slope
>fuck faggots they are dangerous pedos
>fuck faggots
>eh... fuck faggots but they can get on with it
>eh... I dont like them but I can respect their privacy

TIME PASSES!

>ANCAP, DONT STEP ON ME BRO, FAGS ARE BASED, WE SHOULD BE FUCKING 3YRS OLD MAN.

Whoa whoa slow down champ. Why the homophobia?

agree

Your right, but every jew is a pedophile that deserves a bullet.

Ofc the lefty/pol/ reddit nigger is a kiddy diddler

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 23.27.51.png (1123x842, 428K)

Projecting much?

Attached: mad-men-the-wheel.jpg (1091x682, 75K)

Proven

Attached: Fred_Trump.jpg (1147x1455, 584K)

>blacks have the same IQ
>t. You

Attached: 1567247327209.jpg (700x570, 84K)

Most of us agree
the only thing you fucked up on is your forgot to add the rest of the LGBQRSTUVWXYSMNOP degenerates as well.

Attached: 018376424.jpg (670x833, 71K)

"But if you fight back, they win!"
- t.cuck that died old with no child to his name

What that means?

Retarded neckbeard. Do you actually think there's a big difference in IQ between different skin colours? There is none. Lack of education causes the differences in IQ you are neck breathing about.

Brb neckbeard thinks white trash has higher IQ than Black Math Professor

Attached: 180157249.jpg (618x410, 66K)

Yeah, I’m a faggot. Whatcha gonna do about it, pal? Get bent, fucko.

Attached: 6AFB9BD4-031E-4BB5-8886-CA1A561DFCB7.gif (284x301, 1.49M)

mobile.twitter.com/neiltyson/status/14833379701
Isnt this one of your based black man scientists?!
Bwahahahahaha

Attached: neil_degrasse_tyson4.jpg (750x500, 83K)

One example of millions would be Alan Turing.

Homosexuals should simply learn to not define their existence on their sexuality and stop throwing it in our faces, or shoving it down our throats, so to speak. That creates a big backlash.

>Homosexuals should simply learn to not define their existence on their sexuality and stop throwing it in our faces, or shoving it down our throats, so to speak
The thing is, the average gay doesn't do this at all.
Most of the gays are in the closet ffs.
Stop generalising because that's not an argument at all

>Faggots should be thrown off of buildings

Who is going to scrap them all the sidewalk?

Surely there is tidier means of disposal then what you are proposing.

I win.

just publicly whip them, when you become tribalistic you want the best for your people and to help them if possible,
If they don't change after one whipping then put them in labor camp or something

yeah there's no straight people who are degenerates. oh wait tinder. ftfy

I have no issues with those folks. They are who they are. They love who they love. But when they have Pride Parades and go all leather chappy dicks hanging out shit, they've lost my support and pretty much any decent persons support.

The gay sex act is repulsive to most heteros. Dicks in feces, AIDS, a Grazzilon sex partners - this is all bad stuff.

I'm not suggesting that you throw them off building, but I'm suggesting that they STFU a bit. They have their rights now. Now keep your sex lives private.

T. Lolbertarian

Yeah actually there is.

>Lack of education
Yeah so when they started moving black kids to white schools and they still did shit, and when they gave MORE funding to inner city schools, it's all somehow still muh education. Tell me how we spent trillions on Africa, including billions to give an education and nothing still works there? Or what about in South Africa where the illiteracy rate among children is over 80%?

>We think white trash is higher
Dude in America the most crackery redneck areas in the country have less crime than upper class black area. Actual genetic white trash like that shit you see on TLC get's the bullet or labor camps. Nobody here would disapprove of that.

>Poor people are dumber than a math professor
So we'll exclude the diversity an affirmative action programs for this. But of course a fucking math professor is smarter than someone who's poor, you're not proving anything by saying that. Also don't know why you're capitalizing that phrase, it's not a title nor name. I bet you're one of those Afghan shitskin refugees sucking up gibs. Gas yourself

Attached: IQAndCrime.png (1356x218, 45K)

Attached: SmuggieThisOneDinduNuffin.png (657x425, 24K)

Based and red pilled.

Why not just grind them into hamburger and feed Africa?

Faggotry is not a natural right. It is a privilige you earn by proving that your overall contribution to society is much greater than whatever degeneracy you indulge in

High functioning decent gays are alright. Knowitall 14 yo fag anime boipussies are trash, who can look up to whatever Turing or Oscar Wilde and never amount to anything. They will keep being useless fleas, spreading disease among other mediocre and hungry for affection people.

They undermine the fabric of society by claiming it does not require any sacrifice from the individual to function.

youtu.be/xBMMe5ziHX8
Just some guys. Do JEW know what I'm talking about?

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-192537_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 235K)

Tidier, but less fun.

I win.

Agreed. ...and people making "friends" on the basis of sexuality needs to stop too. So sick of "leather families".

Oh noes. Not the Federal Bureau of Incompetence.

Not only am I doing nothing illegal, they can go eat a faggot's polska kielbasa.

Jews have nothing to do with faggots, Nazi scum.

Imagine being this scared of the government

>Be me
>Netherlands fag
>Doesn't understand we hate niggers and white trash
>Call them retarted because my IQ is lower that 70
>Black Math Professor that got his job because of the Jewish "affirmative action"

The only teachers i've seen looking for answers for things their doing, are niggers.

Imagine not knowing what you're trying to teach.
Imagine stealing white man's jobs, because a hooknose said you could.

Fucking neck yourself.

>Faggots should be thrown off of buildings. They contribute nothing but degeneracy to society. Prove me wrong Jow Forums.
OP is fagcel. Fags hook you up with bisexual thots after you apologize for not being into them and give them a bro hug. You antisocial incels are always a good laugh.

you're right

Meanwhile, white incels are shooting people at random in Texas.

No! They should not be thrown off of a building, We Should instead Gulag them

you know what's cuter than two fags going at it?

a strong man and a loving woman having sex after a chaste courtship and finally consummating their love and fidelity through intercourse on their wedding night for the purpose of procreation and having children months later and seeing the picture of a happy family as they grow and love each and knowing they will never get a divorce and cause pain and abandonment in their children's lives and their sons and daughters growing up and making their parents proud by being honorable and kind adults who in turn protect this paradigm by fighting against degeneracy

that warms the heart

Attached: SOON.png (466x560, 258K)

breitbart.com/europe/2016/08/02/migrant-crisis-netherlands-population/

have fun eating next to Muhammad

buildings are not meant for this sort of activity, not to mention they splatter and get aids blood everywhere. Use a gallows instead.