Has Trump really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Has Trump really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Attached: Capture.png (562x460, 533K)

>quality derp

Yes

>be Republican
>vote against own interests yet again
>fellate rich man yet again
>repeat

>flag
Checks out

What are you asking?

What

You've got to be kidding me. Trumps been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can.

he has but only in the east.

Dude haha xDD only old fags will understand lmao

Is this written in fucking English?

You need to go back

What happens when disgruntled voters who voted in trump still feel like they have no voice in their goverment that increasingly acts against their interests. I dont know but it will be fun to watch. Was the trump presidency only the begining?

Why won't the big corporation support the rich man? Aren't they supposed to be in cahoots?

You have to go back.

Actually I am trying to lure bots like

I dunno, but when people call Trump a bigot I ask them all the same question.

What if you had a child, and that child grew up to be so sexually twisted, they could only achieve orgasm while looking at or imagining the likeness of Donald Trump. What if you had a Trumpsexual kid, how would you deal with that? Could you accept it?

Attached: longform-lead-credit-jake-stangel-1525106191.jpg (3200x1800, 593K)

Why? What does that accomplish

To see if bots will reply to gibberish. I imagine the bots search for posts asking questions about Trump. Hence the question mark. To a bot it looks like a real question.

Makes them more obvious, possibly also shitting up less threads.

for sure

Ok what but does that do about stopping them. Just because the 4 real people in this thread sees it doesn’t mean the rest of Jow Forums is watching
Bots have been plaguing this board for awhile it’s nothing new

covfefe

Attached: 1556672237206.jpg (763x437, 138K)

Holy shit, those guys actually look like bots, it's fucking freaky when you think about it. It also lets you know what bots are shilling.

he had to have had to

He has gas but the trumpf dun loigisticalised it again. Surprised?

Attached: 91BFDDE8-83C6-4D22-B451-9C79A5487A6E.jpg (500x555, 65K)

indubitably so

Attached: 1565272195064.jpg (513x510, 29K)

Who knows.
I haven't been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like,but I have gotten every always with some for have inside the whatever anything for I like to see and although but soon without also out.

Why is that Teen not Little?

It don't should be like but it do

Attached: image.jpg (232x217, 19K)

my mom is already dead nigger

Attached: sad.jpg (1000x830, 23K)