India hits worst unemployement in decades amid unexpected rapid economic slowdown

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-28/worst-unemployment-in-decades-strains-indian-consumer-loans

OHHH NO NO NO NO!

Attached: india-economic-collapse.jpg (868x730, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our Father,who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy sneed;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done;
on chucks as it is in sneed.
Give us this day our daily sneed.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who sneed against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from sneed.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the sneed
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Have you said your daily sneed prayers yet?

Attached: 1551145405018.png (868x1059, 715K)

NOOOOOO SUPERPOWER 2020

Good. They've been parasites to the US for way too long anyway.

>unemployement rose to a 45-year high and as lenders grapple with the worst soured debt levels of any major economy.
>dont worry Indias is young and full of potential
>Indias rapid growth wil fix th-

Attached: india-economic-slowdownjpg.jpg (872x1336, 506K)

India is still one of Chinas largest customer next to the U.S.A.
Had Trump waged economic war on India instead of pandering to the 0.001% Indian-American voters they would have collapsed within weeks back in 2017 and he could have moved on to China with double the pain as now with almost no effort, but instead they are building iPhone and shoe factories in India now that could even infact prevent Indias collapse with the jobs that were promised to Americans. There is (((some))) protective hand in the play that keeps Indians out of the splotlight and trouble no matter what shit they do.

>thread is getting slid hard

Attached: shit it down.jpg (512x288, 51K)

>Siding or defending India in any way

Attached: ComeOnNowSon.jpg (960x882, 59K)

surely there are millions of jobs in street-side sanitation?

Fuck Indians! They can eat shit for all I care. Subhumans.

>They can eat shit
they already do

It's ok they will be superpower in 4 months

It's hilarious when future economic projections show the largest economies are the ones with the most people. It's almost as if it takes more than just raw population increase to make a country succeed

Any numbers?
What %?

They still very young overall and I see bright future for India.

Oyy vey

Jews are blocking any attempt to clean the rivers or streets.
This is why Modi is on a warpath firing dozens of senior officials, inviting whites to come to india and about to destroy Pakistan.

Superpower by 2024 is not a meme.

>no hindu flag

Attached: modi.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

hey

this is not real capitalism

Ahahaha fucking poops. This is your punishment for voting for a literal anti-Islam waiter.

They were aligned with the soviets and tried not real communism. But they failed to even implement not real communism before not real communism could fail them.

Try again (dont)

face too round to fuck.,

Being anti-islam is literally the only redeemable trait India has.

Superpower in 122 days. COPE harder Hans, India 2020 world superpower.

needs more chucks senpai

try the hail mary / prayer to saint michael

just keep them in india pls.

>SUPERPOWER BY 2120 MADACHODE

I was told to invest in india, glad my racism and knowledge of poo memes kept me from a horrible decision.

>India hits worst unemployement in decades
But.. how?
They make world class movies and have that elephant god that's all they need for full employment.
And the british said that 45 trillion check was in the post, they should be sorted and all employed in no time.

Those poor billion people, I feel bad for them.

>unemployment
But most Indians are street vendors, how can they be unemployed

Good. The Brahminists need to be fucking crushed.

Super shithole by 2020

They need some migrants to help contribute to their slowing economy and aging population me thinks...

Do they even have indoor plumbing? Untouchables clean up filth cause they poor. but plumbing is trade and costs money and basic education. They can't go to temple after handling or touching unclean things due to stigma.

Build the shitters already. They're civilization acquisition

>They need some migrants to help contribute to their slowing economy
Do they have the infrastructure to import these migrants?
Do they even have the migrants to build the infrastructure to import the migrants?

These poor fucking billions of people with nothing to do all day and the fucking english won't fix the trains anymore to import migrants that help them.

It's almost like breeding like rabbits and being filthy as fuck has consequences.

Superpower by 2020!

it's alright, 2020 will come and everything will change

Attached: india-when-millions-of-children-are-starving-most-adults-cant-read-and-cows-have-more-rights-than-pe (735x621, 110K)

>implying anyone in his right mind will even consider the idea of moving yo Pooland a 4th world shithole

Attached: Beautiful India.jpg (1200x749, 390K)

Sorry we're not hiring shit coders and shit customer service anymore

>India in massive unempoyment
>Europe entering recession
>Trade War here.
>Hong Kong and China about to enter a Psudo Civil war
>China also low key devaluing currency to avoid selloff.
How much fucking longer do I have to wait?!!?!?!?!
Also me:
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5-xnJCFgzY

Attached: PepeApocalypse.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

But muh capitalism, what do you mean importing endless fruitpickers won't make America richer?

Unironic proof that half the britfags on Jow Forums are literally pakistanis

>your people
am sorry Mario are you talking about me? we are your average second world shithole literally the same as Italy (outside the major cities)

they also look like my favorite Pokemon, Muk

Attached: girl-with-no-face.jpg (620x376, 35K)

I originally misread "pooland" as Poland, my bad.
But no my dear, you are a third world shithole, we are the 3rd Euro economy and the 7th in the world. This explain why your people sell me hash on streets' corners and not the other way around.

>we are the 3rd Euro economy and the 7th in the world.
Kek, and India is #3 worldwide yet you see their shitty situation
Italy is a shithole it's debatable whether it's part of the civilized west or eastern European shithole
you are not that different than us so be an arrogant fuck

>This explain why your people sell me hash on streets' corners and not the other way around.
My dad always mentions how in Germany in the 80s he would by hash from turks. Also how France had niggers and smelt like shit and piss then too.

What's the deal with them dots?

That's what happens when you give a 3rd world country internet instantly instead of over time.

When a poo marries a she-poo, he scratches off the dot to see if he's won a 7-11 or a Holiday Inn.