Proud Boys behind Straight Parade Boston

Attached: 5762a392b74f3.image.jpg (1200x1134, 64K)

that's hot

Is that gayvin mcganus?

Attached: 39633.jpg (1199x672, 291K)

yeah. and he wants that precious aids.

Attached: 1498660979859.png (1593x1294, 619K)

Attached: 1542679503337.jpg (1200x900, 249K)

Homos are so jealous of trannies that they are organizing straight pride parades. And straight people are so cowered that they have to let fags organize their tantrums.

Straight parade?
Where?
Is still on?

PATHETIC!! HILARIOUS!! WEAK!! Ohhhh, they must be more of those faggot juden.

We must destroy the Jew. Name the Jew. Dispel the Jew from our countries. Ban them from positions of government. Understand their tactics, and shed light on their evil ways. Coin our own words, anti-white, anti-science, anti-humanitarian, anti-liberty. We must liberate our selves from the “liberty” they coin. Your liberty is chains, our liberty is to free ourselves of your false enlightenment. To add meaning instead of allow the demeaning of our souls into a void. To open the box of systematically taught misinformation to rot our critical thought. To speak the common language of niggers, spics, hicks, and sand niggers to not ditch their wits and fix this pitch they hitch onto our identity. To restrain compulsion with aim of revolution against this backwards propulsion toward a hell they call progress. They fund each side of each war. The Jews aren’t even Jews they hate themselves and are divided themselves. From Sabatti Zevi to Jacob Frank from Adam Weishaupt to Karl Marx from the Illuminati to the Freemasons from the Rothschilds to WW1. We will correct the record. We will sell the truth, and reengineer the noosphere. We will always know who (((who))) and align our efforts against humanity’s worst enemy. They used to hide, but now they glow. They used to laugh, but now they cry. They cry as they strike you. They cry as they fight you. Their secret is out, and now it shall never be forgotten. They cannot burn all the information that has been leaked. All their actions they will most assuredly reap. As every hour passes, and every day turns, we understand our enemy, and they become weak.

The Proud Boys are a nigger gang. They all belong in prison.

Attached: Proud Boys.jpg (800x543, 136K)

>straight pride parade
>all of them are fags
???

who the fuck falls for these gay honeypots jesus christ

In Boston, but it's over now. The turnout was okay, and I'm sure we will start seeing more of them in other cities. It cost the town a bunch of money, and I think about a dozen antifa got arrested. Pretty good day.

Yes, it's ironic. Milo hates women. Gavin is closeted.

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-155647.png (527x216, 56K)

>fuck islam xd watch me take hiv loads off this british greek jewish catholic nigger lover
>west is best
>#pride

We're doomed

It’s used by the deep state to detect political activists

Did you wear your pride shirt?

>jealous of trannies
Who gets jealous of not getting their dick chopped off?

Never underestimate the depth of stupid

Always knew this guy was a faggot. The second i saw his scrawny faggy bearded face. Oh man was i right the moment i saw him using dildos etc to be edgy on his shitty shows. Now he sucks men-mouths.

>Now

Attached: 1567018150492.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Most of the ecelebs shilled here are hypocrites and faggots, I dont get it.

Attached: SamHyde.jpg (966x540, 52K)

i never followed the faggot so it surprised me he is actually a faggot.

A straight man is never going to fuck you sweaty.

i think the proud boys are hilarious. my bestie is the defacto head in my state. i wont join for many reasons though(like tattoo gayness)

Attached: 1564660296641.jpg (562x689, 92K)

Why is it Canadians and Brits behind much of the political activisms in the US on both sides?

Shut the fuck up christcuck jew worshipper. Homos are part of south european culture.

Is the Stright Parade ended?!

It's still on?

No, it was a disaster.

>No, it was a disaster.
What happened?

>No, it was a disaster.
What the fuck happened?

It was a freak show.

Attached: IMG_20190901_013516.jpg (2048x1538, 443K)

>It was a freak show.
So what did happen?
There was public sex?

Reminder McInnes shoved a dildo up his ass on his show.

LET'S GO TO WORK

Attached: 650_hitler.jpg (650x430, 60K)

This isn't news
These faggots suck face on the regular

You can't even make this shit up anymore

The more I heard about this the more confuse I got

Why is t the media excited to see tge proud boys not being homophobic

Makes sense. They love traps here and really obsess with dark men and call white women roasties
Pol wants bbc

So entire event was basically one massive "HEY LIL DONNIE?"

I'm only interested in dark skin traps myself ;) it's all that high estrogen count in black "males" that gets me going

Is this the latest irl cringe fest that is slowly killing the right wing and anti progressives?
This is actually embarrassing.

To be fair the progressive lefts "Pride" is like their holiest sacred tradition, a corner stone of their mythology and a time of great celebration of their best performing mental illnesses and sex crazed sociopaths to show their commitment to the cult.

Putting on a joke version of their sacred freak show is like doing a satirical Ramadan to mock Muslims, kinda bad taste mocking others holy traditions.

I dunno, it just feels like they are mocking kids with downs syndrome, we all know "pride" is just a projection of their deep insecurities because it's the one thing they don't have, hence the celebration needed to heal their self hatred temperately, why mock the tards for pretending to be normal for a day?

Gapin Mcanus

Basically, it was alt right, Trump rally organized to make the Left angry. It became a freak show, unfortunately I.

Gavin and Milo sitting in a tree,
kay eye ess ess eye in gee

Pride parades are literally just street parties people go to drink and do other degenerate shit with their friends.
This was a non event with 300 autists, divorced men and creationists surrounded by screeching homosexuals while everyone else was watching football or laughing on twitter at these spastics and their "based" homo leader trudge down a street.

>Basically, it was alt right, Trump rally organized to make the Left angry. It became a freak show, unfortunately I.
Did you went there?
How was it?

This is accurate description

Attached: Screenshot_20190901-023142.png (597x129, 41K)

take it in the ass like a white man.

Attached: 1539994042458.jpg (666x602, 241K)

>Gavin is closeted.
where (You) been, user.
the mcanus show is full of homo delights.

yaaas let's strip down and fuck each other infront of all of these people. That'll show them and make them accept us!

Nom nom nom, hey something tastes like feces
It is feces
Nom nom nom

Tell me how it isn't mental illness again?

I don't get it

The Laura of Wet Blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (189x274, 75K)