How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Attached: k.jpg (1080x931, 424K)

What a beautiful (French? English?) family.

The woman down and to the left from Kanye is attractive. Kanye is the only person from this photo that I recognize.

It's a good "candid" photo, as you've just got Kanye and I'm guessing that's Kim below him? looking into the camera, while everyone else is looking away or busy with something else, giving the two of them a strong central feeling in the clan. It gives you a feeling that you understand the family dynamics without knowing any of them. Well, that one old lady off on the left is kinda ruining that by also looking into the camera, but eh, it's "candid," can't be perfect. It's a good photo I guess but I don't really care about any of these people.

I feel nothing. there is nothing there.

Black and beige "people"?
Typical California.

>Armenian
>white
Nothing of value was lost

>Nonwhites marrying nonwhites and having nonwhite kids
Nothing to feel.

fuckin armenoids ree

Makes me feel like I am in Paris.

the kids are so fucking ugly

all of the above!

Attached: 1516717604697.gif (413x243, 51K)

Armenoid/Jewish/Black racemixing is the best besides hapas

I feel like I'm looking at a bunch of niggers

This makes me laughs because all of those wahmyn are jewish thots with no morality. Lol it’s fucking hilarious.

We must destroy the Jew. Name the Jew. Dispel the Jew from our countries. Ban them from positions of government. Understand their tactics, and shed light on their evil ways. Coin our own words, anti-white, anti-science, anti-humanitarian, anti-liberty. We must liberate our selves from the “liberty” they coin. Your liberty is chains, our liberty is to free ourselves of your false enlightenment. To add meaning instead of allow the demeaning of our souls into a void. To open the box of systematically taught misinformation to rot our critical thought. To speak the common language of niggers, spics, hicks, and sand niggers to not ditch their wits and fix this pitch they hitch onto our identity. To restrain compulsion with aim of revolution against this backwards propulsion toward a hell they call progress. They fund each side of each war. The Jews aren’t even Jews they hate themselves and are divided themselves. From Sabatti Zevi to Jacob Frank from Adam Weishaupt to Karl Marx from the Illuminati to the Freemasons from the Rothschilds to WW1. We will correct the record. We will sell the truth, and reengineer the noosphere. We will always know who (((who))) and align our efforts against humanity’s worst enemy. They used to hide, but now they glow. They used to laugh, but now they cry. They cry as they strike you. They cry as they fight you. Their secret is out, and now it shall never be forgotten. They cannot burn all the information that has been leaked. All their actions they will most assuredly reap. As every hour passes, and every day turns, we understand our enemy, and they become weak.

>kardashians
The people two standard deviations down that live vicariously through these spawn of decadence do not live at all. They pay subsidized rent in modern plantations, staring at circus, keeping something other than themselves alive. A dream of unwarranted success, glamour that appeals to their utter tastelessness. An unmooring from constant envy, distress, and poverty. Something intangible, and totally real, defining the mass produced and mass distributed culture of the masses.

annoyed that people make so much money off of voyeuristic tendencies

Armenians aren't white. Are you saying they should be race-mixing with Anglos? Because that I would actually care about. If brown people want to fuck niggers, they're welcome to it.

Attached: 1492903700437.jpg (630x802, 159K)

Pretty sure that woman has had TONS of plastic surgery to look like that.

Is a fetish for blacks racist?

I’m a race mixed Armenian with German,Irish mother. I’m still considered white.

Kanye’s n Sluts

where is Kris Jenner?

where s the old tranny?

By whom, your whore mother? People are just being polite to you. You aren't white.

Attached: Armenians.jpg (2048x1459, 459K)

A bunch of niggers and shit skins?

White enough faggot...

Kanye is such a fucking G. Highly functioning autism on a level no one else can match. Despite touching dicks with Hollyjew elites for nearly two decades straight, hes managed to stay sane. God speed, based black man.

Attached: 1280xximgur(best so far).jpg (1024x1432, 600K)

There is no "white enough". You're white or you are not. You are not.

Attached: Armenians1.jpg (474x316, 34K)

Makes me hard.

Forgot your meds, schizo.

I’ve got green eyes and white skin. I’ve seen other Armenians look whiter than most other so called white people.

Spics are considered white as well in America(kek). Doesn’t make them white.

I like Kanye and didn’t notice him at first. I was like
> oh, Kanye is there.. cool.. I guess..
That’s literally all I felt. I don’t really care about the other people in the picture.

>look guys I have light colored eyes that makes me pure white

I'm still surprised Travis Scott is putting up with a baby that isn't his

Attached: C6741DCA-CBC0-49D9-ADCF-8591E7A13916.jpg (2000x1000, 167K)

>I’m still considered white.

By whom? One drop of shit in a bucket of ice cream ruins the entire bucket. One drop of ice cream in a bucket of shit does not make the shit palatable.

Attached: 1566571108793.jpg (960x811, 80K)

>That rat has four legs and a short tail, it must be a German Shepherd!
No.

It doesn't. I feel nothing. Burn it all.

This family is the ideal makeup of the goyim nigger cattle.

>I’ve got green eyes and white skin.

What you mean is, you have brown-green eyes and brown skin but you and your fellow brown people describe yourselves as white.

Post a picture of your hand and we can settle this once and for all, Ian. Don't forget a timestamp.

Attached: nig in a wig.jpg (677x960, 104K)

At least he’s rich enough for those high ceilings and (assumingly) a Vegas their ac ventilation system to a least somewhat mitigate the smell we are all imagining

Apathy, slight confusion.

How can white acorns compete against black pythons?

Looks like a bunch of niggers. I feel nothing for them.

I’ve posted pictures many times, not brown skinned dude.

Attached: 37A8EFC7-04C5-458B-83E9-B671B4CA66AE.jpg (450x600, 30K)

indeed.

burn the coal like us Goy

but honestly I forgot they've existed except that tranny

Those "green eyes" turned brown pretty quick, my dude.

There is sort of a cold and abstract beauty to it. We are seeing the end of an age, namely Pax Americana and the empire crumbling. This picture shows one of the symptoms that the Roman Empire did, that there was an undeserving elite far removed from the people. One could get provoked, but seeing the spokes of the wheel turn is so much greater than just seeing a bunch of monkeys in a room.

What's the issue here?
I just see a bunch of non-whites sitting around doing fuck all as usual

Google Image is a thing. We can all see that you lifted that picture from the internet - hence your failure to include a timestamp.

Your pitiful attempt at obfuscation merely proves that you are not white.

Attached: 1547777576337.gif (572x317, 2.77M)

Very ugly kids

Loook what i did for Billions of $$$

ONCE YO BABY GOES BLACK...IT NEVER GOES BACK

Attached: 1567127070981.jpg (500x417, 47K)

That Asians still haven't grasped what is White-passing and what isn't. Must be those defective slant-eyes

T. Quarter-Lebanese (once again)

>Memeflag
Go away kike/hapa.
>Coalburners
Who cares about that artificial family? I hope their whole line gets mutted out.

All non-whites are ugly.

Attached: 1550988823226.gif (210x260, 236K)

Most people who say they have green/hazel eyes actually have brown and are in denial about it

Lighting doesn’t show it, they’re not light green

Very

Ugly fuckin nigger kids

Crime factories, and the future convicts they've produced.

I’ve posted this same image many times right here. Lifted from where? Here? Right? This is the only place I posted it.

Attached: 1537289675073.png (444x604, 330K)

Like aids didn’t do it’s job.

Step 1: Create a white rape gang.

Step 2: Inflitrate Israel and elect member of said rape gang to position of Lord/Mayor/President.

Step 3: Proceed to groom and rape millipns of young Israeli girls.

Step 4: When fathers of said girls attempt to stop the rape gangs, have mayor/president/prime minister direct police against them.

Step 5: After fathers have been imprisoned by the same police they thought would protect them - proceed to rape freely at will.

*Disclaimer: This idea was was stolen from the Muslim/Jewish/Masonic playbook as exercised in the U.K. We do not claim ownership of any original content, copyright, methodology, strategy, or patent - and subsequently direct ownership, creation, and subsequent revenue, credit, or attribution toward and in recognition of the legally or formally recognized origins of creation and/or development.*

Just accept that you're non-white and return to your desert shithole. We won't let the Turks kill you this time (right away).

Future goyim. LOL!

>1 post by this ID
>Memeflag
Every time

Put me in my place. Post a picture timestamp. It isn't difficult. Take out your phone and do it right now. You can totally destroy my entire argument with one picture and one timestamp.

Why not do it, Ian?

Attached: 1565511781884.jpg (448x635, 85K)

> Americans being on the wrong side of history once again

Ayy what a surprise.

This woman is Kris Jenner, she is the matriarch of the Kardashian clan. With her is the black bull that she had been cucking her ex husband with all these years. The black bull's name is Corey Gamble

Attached: IMG_20190831_233641_512.jpg (1080x1056, 187K)

>I’m a race mixed Armenian with German,Irish mother. I’m still considered white.

"Considered" isnt the same as "factual". Some males consider themselves to be women. Doesnt mean that they factually are women. Race is more than skin color. You are basically the equivalent of a half arab.

You won’t post any pictures of your so called whiteness. So just shut the fuck up you fat sad fuck.

He doesn't have to. You're the one asserting that you are white *and* Armenian. The onus is on you to prove it.

Even if that poster was a big black nigger, it STILL wouldn't make any difference to whether you are white - and the more hysterical you become over this, the clearer it becomes that you are a shitskin.

MUTT-tastic

The Kardashins don't look white. All of them have dark hair and dark eyes and not typical European features.

That's because it's not in question. I didn't have this shit for a parent.

Attached: Armenian.jpg (410x300, 29K)

Attached: 727535C5-9AC4-49AE-AF51-2FE750D64429.jpg (4032x3024, 3.59M)

jenners aren't half armenian like their kardashian halfsisters

Literally the American version of the royal family.. each person there has a net worth over 1 b

Niggers always take the trash from each race, niggers literally enhance each race by making pure what ever race less shit

He's white, yo!
He's white, yo!
He's white-itty-white-itty-white, yo!

Attached: 1561066662342.jpg (600x448, 54K)

That’s not what all Armenians look like.

Initially salty since these claimed some solidly attractive white women that most of us likely would wish we could have had (pre coal burning OFC). However after moving past the initial feelings I’d say the following.

Legitimately everyone seems happy and there appears to be at least 3 solidly active African American fathers (hope that its all the dads) in a nice living quarters that seems well maintained.

Not a fan of stereotypes which thankfully do not appear overwhelmingly evident in this picture.

imagine my shock

>I'M WHIIIIITE!
>posts picture showing he's a shitskin

Attached: 1559986049804.jpg (624x617, 55K)

>I'm still surprised Travis Scott is putting up with a baby that isn't his
he just got a new special on netflix

kanye is pretty based for a black person

There is no way any of them actually share Bruce Jenner's DNA. They look like a family of Mexicans.

Turkish women and their kara bogas

Fuck off, numbnuts.

Attached: 1545047808745.png (517x401, 281K)

Attached: 1553847377244.jpg (1439x1040, 386K)

Which one gave birth to the 16yo Mexican?

Attached: 1567285809499.jpg (142x108, 5K)

kek

Armenians aren't white.

Disgust.

Absolute state of Jow Forums.
user, what you are attempting to hide is the distinct Arabic features of your brow and nose. It is betrayed by the jet black arm hair sticking out of your track suit sleeve. You have a gold chain nestled in jet black and bushy chest hair, I’d wager. I say all this having my own genetic garbage mixed into my mothers aryan genes thru my father - Czech/Scottish of some sort mixed with German/Norwegian. If I could choose only the German genes, I would. Almost all American mutts have this problem.

Attached: 1549639803243.gif (280x202, 1.95M)