When did MAGA become cringeworthy?

It's clear that some time in the last few years MAGA went from being an edgy counterculture thing to becoming embarrassing at best. What point was this?

My guess is it was around the start of 2018 roughly, when it became clear above all doubt that Trump was a cuck. It went from being edgy and upsetting to the squares to becoming generic GOP nonesense and thus is now square too.

Attached: magapede shills 2.png (562x445, 204K)

*stomp*stomp*
*clap*

*stomp*stomp*
*clap*

WE ARE WE ARE
MAGA

Im trans and trump has my vote. Its not called cringe its called winning.

Attached: 1563925670528.png (606x454, 472K)

Oi Vey! I agree with OP, Trump is a kike. Dont vote for Kikes. Vote for Pelosi and Schumer and Nadler! The Not-A-Kike Party!

Pelosi and Schumer aren't running for President. But I guess you could write them in if you need someone more Jewish than Trump.

3-4 months before the election maybe?

Cringe

bunch of libs in the thread

Trump was very clear about his support of globohomo since the start, but MIGAtards wanted to believe he was some sort of Hitler. The left was convinced he was Hitler. It's been a big shitshow to elect the most pro-Israel president of all times. And then you've got the cringe Q boomers who fell for an user's larp. It's embarassing.

Attached: 1567272957512.jpg (924x851, 127K)

Trump 2020
haters cry about it

What if I told you there's more to international politics than just "muh jooze"?

Attached: muh jooze.png (811x633, 384K)

When boomers hopped on the cultural bandwagon. They can vote, they just aren't part of the cultural revolution because they're the reason for the need for the revolution.

Maga was always cringe due to the allegiance to jewsrael

>jewsrael
That's kinda redundant user.

It’s based tho

Trump is a lib retard

I dont even call him Tr*mp, to me hes just Drumpf

How so?

It only seems that way because a small group of people are forcing that view on this site

>Porto Pobre
don't you have some toilet paper to catch?