Zoe Quinn and her twitter stasi just harassed Alec Holweka (sp?) to death. Seriously...

Zoe Quinn and her twitter stasi just harassed Alec Holweka (sp?) to death. Seriously, they just made false rape allegations and bullied the dude on twitter for a week, now he's killed himself. The media wil forget about it in a week, and these clowns will keep doing what they do. Won't somebody just actually kill her already??

Attached: wtf.png (775x467, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thezoepost.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/tldr/
polygon.com/2019/8/29/20835673/night-in-the-woods-alec-holowka-abuse-zoe-quinn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Zoe Quinn lies.
This is ancient news. If she opens her mouth, she’s lying.

Zoe deleted her twitter. Hrm...

Its his fault to be with her.
Never get to close to feminists

Game Developer

Known for "Depression Quest"

LO fucking L

What a fucking cuntankerous cunt

>Won't somebody just actually kill her already??
yikes

Calls it harassment and abuse in her interviews?

Then calls rape on twitter ?

Literally goes to Canada to meet a Canadian Neet that she thinks is on a quest to be her online friend (of course he wants to get in her pants, he's a legend)

....then she complains when she doesn't like being "kept in his apt" as a guest on a travel visa, and wont give her his code (even though the buildings strictly forbid handing out codes to keyed entryways)

Geez why can't I have the door code....if I leave in a rant how will I get back in to cry with you and try make friends again.....?

Geez Im not making any money on my Depression Quest. so I think I will go try out this new game that the girls have been playing with the guys

He He He He Ha Ha Ha Ha

See I have friends that are MeToo now......we are against the hierarchy so that's why we call Neet Gamers abusers and try to shame them so we can laugh at them

Can tell immediately that nose of her's is nothing but whine whiney whiner

Sorry wrong pronouns....when will I learn

>the 32 year old indie game developer
Time flies doesn't it, Zoe?

>>>Odds are she is lying about this. There is a history of Zoe Quinn being an abuse, liar, etc. put out by a photographer. She used Kickstarter and took the money and never made the game. She took an expensive trip to Japan (where she spent the money) and that Chuck Tingle game will never be made. This woman is a con artist. People need to quit believing everything a woman says. They are just making these claims for the sweet sweet pity money the will get people to donate to them.

The gamergate blowback speaks volumes against her fraud

She deserves to be blacklisted AND tried for scamming people out of money for her THOT lifestyle

>>>Victims go to the Police. Those who Victimize take to Social Media.

"Game Designer"

Another way of saying "I Suck Dick and Fake Orgasms Until I Get My Way"

Quinnspiracy refers to the online controversy surrounding indie game developer Zoe Quinn's alleged affair with a number of men working in the video game industry, including a staff writer at the Gawker-affiliated video game news site Kotaku, supposedly in exchange for publicity for her and her 2014 text-based indie game Depression Quest. In August 2014, the scandal came into public's light when Eron Gjoni, her now-former boyfriend, chronicled the details of her affairs in an expose blog post, which prompted online discussions regarding the validity of Gjoni's claim and ethics in video game journalism at large. Due to the scandal's online amplification in reaction to perceived media suppression, the event has been cited as an example of the "Streisand Effect".

The Streisand Effect

poor nerds, so susceptible to the attention of a crazy girl

These people actually think that they are talking with "Media"

Gab Gab Gab Gab

What Mockingbird Fakes will come next ?

thezoepost.wordpress.com/2014/08/16/tldr/

The face of Zoe

>>>Spend quite a bit of time talking about how she would never ever cheat on anyone because that violates sexual consent — all the while cheating on me
With Nathan Grayson
And Robin Arnott
And Joshua Boggs
(who is both her boss and married)
And at least two other people (whose names are censored). And very probably more — but I won’t get into why I believe that.
As opposed to informing Joshua’s wife, primarily freak out about her own career if his wife goes public.
Do her goddamn hardest to make sure I didn’t sleep with anyone but her while we were broken up. Inevitably succeed.
Sleep with a bunch of people while we were broken up, ignoring all of the strong principled stances she used to convince me not to.
Pretend we didn’t need to use protection whenever we had sex while we were broken up
or while we were together
Basically demand I ostracize a friend who was going through some seriously fucked up shit, because that friend had sort of showed a tentative interest in me while we were broken up.
On her own end though, apparently have no problem choosing to work for Joshua Boggs after cheating on me with him (which I feel requires a bit more than a tentative interest), or after finding out about his wife.
Spend an hour arguing that she would never lie in a relationship — while she was lying about all of the things in our relationship.

>>>Stop at pretty much no length to prevent me from finding out the truth. If I had to lose 10 pounds to bouts of panic attacks spent questioning my own sanity for a sleepless week of being ostracized so she could spend that time cheating on me — well, that’s unfortunate for me, but the important thing was that I not be around to make things awkward between her and the flavor of the week.
Totally make two people up to divert suspicion from the fact that she was fucking Nathan. Seriously, she just — she made two people up. This probably doesn’t deserve its own list item but like, the claim that there were two additional people crashing with her was one of the things that made me think I couldn’t possibly have been right to worry during the panic attack week because who the hell would just fabricate . . . PEOPLE?
Later go on to ostracize Nathan for a week simply so she could fuck some other guys.
Have unprotected sex with me like 12 freaking hours after cheating on me with her boss.
Express remorse really damn well, really damn often, and only about the specific thing she has been caught doing. That is, express no remorse about any of the very related things she hasn’t been caught doing yet.
Lie in literally the same breath she is expressing remorse about having lied. Which isn’t to say her remorse is fake, I can’t know if it is or isn’t, it sure *looks* and *sounds* real enough. It’s just to say that her remorse doesn’t actually mean anything in terms of future intent. She’ll promise never to do something again in a fit of despair and regret, and then do that thing like an hour later.
Lie a fucking LOT. Like holy shit how much more can one person possibly lie. At one point she actually lies about a lie about a lie about a lie.
A bunch of other fucked up things which I’m not even going to bother researching the legal ramifications of telling you about.

Wonder how "deep" she goes

Sounds like a real vapid whore

>name field
>memeflag
Wish you incels would go back to 8 Chan.

Attached: F04E7AEF-A91C-47B9-8773-951007AE6AD2.jpg (726x564, 121K)

Attached: Zoe Gamergate Motive.jpg (527x472, 37K)

Wanted to tear it down ?

Sounds like we have a problem Houston

Attached: Zoe Gamergate Motive 2.jpg (547x835, 78K)

>Lie down with vipers
>Get bitten
every time

Attached: 1436749397185.jpg (400x459, 42K)

trump curse

Attached: 1567287398289.png (1248x1690, 1.51M)

Attached: Zoe Quinn.jpg (735x665, 55K)

polygon.com/2019/8/29/20835673/night-in-the-woods-alec-holowka-abuse-zoe-quinn

The last warning to middle aged women going on their midlife rag

DONT SLEEP WITH THE OWNER OF A COMPANY IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO TAKE OVER HIS BUSINESS AND TEAR IT DOWN

Cause when he finds out what you are up to he WILL TELL EVERYONE IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY