HAPPENING

The french Catholic traditionalist rightwing movement "La Manif pour tous" just held a massive rally against LGBTQ faggotry in France
>up to 100.000 trad youth attended
>described as far-right fascists by the media
>kikes on suicide watch
>ancestors proud

T R A D I T I O N A L
C A T H O L I C I S M
I S
C O M I N G
B A C K

Attached: 23325.png (683x735, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVoWh7faBvg
twitter.com/MagyarNick/status/1167898877686501376
youtube.com/watch?v=AikJgC2ozQU
youtube.com/watch?v=1uhatZANexc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=kjkDcK6la68
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=rVoWh7faBvg

Attached: ce9794_d3c5ad1f5f4e280e39890f996d80597a.jpg (631x837, 578K)

Viva la froschfresser.
Maybe there is hope.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

rare

Nice to see so many white people in France

so are you guys
>member of a similar group or are you
>actively contributing to huwhite genocide and degeneracy
?
pro-tip
you can only pick one

Post article or source faggot.

>Catholic traditionalist rightwing
nah, they still love jews.

twitter.com/MagyarNick/status/1167898877686501376
Nicholas Fuentes retweeted it on twitter

La Manif pour tous actively holds these type of rallies and theyre growing rapidly in popularity it looks like

beautiful song

Attached: 874bfdf0aba6751261de45e71053218c1179472e7a9e4e2fe4c380bb31e55441.jpg (640x640, 119K)

St. Joan pray for us

I hope she is proud of her faithful Catholic followers standing strong against the waves of degeneracy

>seething leafkike

I would like to believe you but here the reality.

Attached: lol.jpg (680x528, 75K)

Macron is also catholic in name but everyone knows hes atheist, dont be decieved by that.

Traditionalism is rising brother

Attached: NextCrusadeHappening.png (588x1169, 992K)

Knew frenchies were based

>pic related, literally OP

the point of christianity is that is teaches nonviolence. goyim knowing doesnt matter because you will never do shit.

Attached: 1567162727380.jpg (900x900, 69K)

French catholics held much bigger rallies against gay mariage when it was approved and nobody cared. All this protest matter only if there is political will behind them.

>it teaches nonviolence
No it doesn't. Maybe some modern prtotestant sects do.

>preaches nonviolence
yeah, thats why theres so many pagans around today

Attached: based.jpg (780x598, 158K)

I’m sorry user the Catholic Church is dead. My aunt was not allowed to get married in a Catholic Church because she had an illegitimate child. Now faggots are getting married in Catholic Churches. The whole pedophile and faggot thing has really made a dent in our religion.
t. Former catholic who converted to Methodist.

in america you can't even find 10 people to show up at a protest like this, fuck muttmerica

We need to return to our root. Cucktholicism is done

youtube.com/watch?v=AikJgC2ozQU

>I’m sorry user the Catholic Church is dead
n o p e
youtube.com/watch?v=1uhatZANexc&t

lol the only thing Canadians come together in these numbers is to have pride parades. Fuck you

Attached: B645BFA4-C4C5-4780-A907-1BC1E29C8797.gif (1100x600, 865K)

Attached: us_demographics.png (1235x1137, 218K)

>SSPX loves Jews
Lmao their bishop is a holocaust revisionist.

OOOOOOOOOOO WOW SO FUCKING BASED THEY DONT WANT FAGGOTS AROUND? WOW OOO
>TRADITIONAL CATHOLICISM IS COMING BACK
hahahahahhaha

Attached: 1564906312579.png (752x558, 566K)

>We need to return to our root
yeah, for sure. we must return to pre-vatican II, and we are

DOOD HOW BASED! Fuck worship a jew and let all the jews in! Fuckin BASED!@

Attached: 1541821792502.jpg (1440x1440, 1.03M)

I would love to be a part of a group like that user but I fear I’m too autistic and not actively religious even though I do believe

The following one is the best Jeanne song I know of desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=kjkDcK6la68

>France ô ma France, Il faut élever
>Jusqu’aux Cieux, ta Patrie
>Si tu veux retrouver la vie
>Et que ton nom soit glorieux
>Le Dieu vainqueur et clément
>A résolu de te sauver

>quotes the bible
>posts pics of atheist liberals who don't believe in the bible
I dont get it

Abortion and faggot shit are the only two things they are against. Eugenics
oh im sorry.

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Attached: 1551137378639.jpg (800x500, 66K)

I unfortunately come from Peterborough Ontario. Which was an all white community. I visited my grandmother this summer and there were hijabs and Chinese people every where. Don’t act like it’s not happening in Canada. The graph is legit I work in Dallas and holy shit it’s all Mexicans.

Romans 13:1
>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 10
>For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat."

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

Attached: 1555982171128.jpg (714x430, 37K)

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Attached: 1561664672232.jpg (1400x1773, 1.11M)

>Be Frenchie living in NE
>Mfw my homeland is gonna be saved

Attached: 1566855307541.jpg (645x773, 65K)

foreigners doesnt mean invaders or even immigrants.
its telling me as a norwegian that I should welcome for example a swede if he resides to my country on a holiday trip.
it doesnt tell you to open your borders to a bunch of people who hate you and wants to breed you out of existance.
God, you kikes are trying pretty hard lately, kek

Tell me you delusional faggot how so? YOu know non-white invaders are also against same-sex marriages? Islam is against same sex marriages.

Attached: 1559870830153.jpg (1440x2536, 497K)

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
>Matthew 10:23
When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Leviticus 19:33-34)
He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Deuteronomy 10:18-19)
When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Do not go over your vineyard a second time or pick up the grapes that have fallen. Leave them for the poor and the foreigner.
>(Leviticus 19:9-10)
Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt.
>(Exodus 23:9)

Attached: 1536527336472.jpg (330x343, 96K)

Why is that heavily Christian countries like Poland, Hungary, etc build walls while secular atheist liberal countries like Sweden, UK, France, are the most cucked of all?

Lets take a look at the reality of what you are saying here.

The most non-christian countries are the most based. Image related.

Attached: 1542531075708.png (647x633, 21K)

ah, so you cant argue the bullshit you put out in the first place yourself so you just proceed to spam instead.
hows the shekels doing, shlomo?

Beautiful and blessed

your image shows the opposite, all the most cucked countries like Sweden and UK are near the top.

>estonia
>czech rep
Yet the most pozzed countries like Ireland just passed pro-choice laws and other faggot shit along with Germany and Norway! Even France super christian! Also at what point does jewsus say LET MUH COUNTRIES THAT WORSHIP ME BECOME based! wHAT %? Why the fuck are you so retarded? How abotu Brazil and mexico also being super christian almost 99% of country worships the fucking jew?
Come on kike i know who you are.

Attached: 1560077196173.jpg (797x925, 251K)

You don't even know what SSPX is.

Shit even Hungary is over 50% non-christian and THEY are fucking based.
garbage trad shit

Attached: 1561044553986.png (628x932, 690K)

BRITS, GET IN HERE. YOUR COUNTRYMEN NEED YOU.

Attached: 1560395443618.jpg (640x806, 40K)

improve yourself for the Lord, user

Yes! Do it for the jew not for your race!

Attached: 1544519270030.png (645x729, 225K)

Why are you not joining the Christian force against degeneracy, American man?

Sorry to have to tell you this but the Methodists had a conference this year and the only thing stopping them from fully endorsing they sodomites was the nigger vote. Apparently Africa hasn't gotten the memo yet.

Attached: Faggots rainbow.jpg (1079x2553, 688K)

Sorry I'm not joining another side of the jewish coin faggot. Read what I've posted then stop worshiping a faggot jew.

>jewish force
youve been misguided.
watch from 37:35
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

Attached: pedo pope.jpg (750x528, 95K)

imagine conflating American Christian Zionism with the religious practices of the original churches....American’s are souless lizards who need to be destroyed for their apostasy.

>nick spic fuentes
LMAO
Every church is jew church you stupid fuck. Catholics are jew worshipers

Attached: 1544685139270.jpg (700x394, 55K)

I have to admit its a nice song but it needs more violence in it, you have to feel the power

>disregards argument because I dont like him

S U P O R T T H E S S P X
U
P
O
R
T

T
H
E

S
S
P
X

Attached: SSPX Priest.jpg (750x828, 173K)

Pope faggot will bed them back down in no time.

>picture of a bunch of geezers who brought young kids with them

half of the attendees are actually christian immigrants from africa

the world is awakening but i dont know if fast enough

Attached: marcha por la vida buenos airess.jpg (380x253, 32K)

>Lmpt
They have no teeth, they got bullied by CRS last time and pro homo cheered, don't expect le deus vult.

he doesnt have any arguments you underage faggot.
>non-white supporting jew worshiping
who woulda guessed

Attached: 1564825806068.jpg (517x687, 107K)

i dont know what is that pic trying to prove

Attached: 824.jpg (689x557, 108K)

Not *too* traditional, I hope.

Attached: why_was_st_joan_of_arc_burned_to_death-e1544380325336.jpg (1540x2000, 713K)

Well now, I almost lost hope for the west, maybe I was mistaken. You know what this means, right, boys?

Attached: 1545791387055 (1).png (420x420, 18K)

Nothing since christcucks have never been ethnocentric.

Funny, because today we would have very legitimate reasons for burning witches. Just take a look at the so-called transexuals and then tell me those shouldn't be burned at a stake

Whatever you say gypsy

Take your meds.

ahahaha get mad kikes

>Traditional Catholicism
Catholicism - now with 50% more molested choirboys.
Desert shit belongs in the desert. Fuck off.

why don't lgbtq people push their shit subtly? no shit there will be this kind of retaliation when you're having literal orgies in the middle of the streets and masquerading that as a pride parade

>push their shit subtly
How's coma treated you the last 3 decades?

Is that Electre in the 9th row?

Based Frogs! God bless them.

Based abolish secularism.

Heh, now the French are following Poland's lead

if you believe catholic priests are more likely to abuse kids then congratz goy, youve been successfully brainwashed by the kike media

Attached: CatholicsTeachers.png (828x623, 169K)

> flag
when will sa'oudia become the bastion of bedouin christianity it was meant to be

>Beduin Christianity
Ghassanids existed basically where Jordan is today, they never held any territory deep in the Arabian peninsula

>one million moms against stuff
Ok. Let me know when straight people have the power back. I'll wait.

To be fair, France always had a minority of Traditionalism. They never lost it.
The funny thing is that the traditionalism of theirs is mainly on their white elite (upper class), and, unfortunately, they lost the working class to degeneracy and secularism a long time ago.
At least they still have this. The majority of European countries doesn't even have a decent Christian elite anymore.

Thats just based on reported cases user. Its probably much worse for both categories.

Like you would know, sodomite

Idk why straight retards project their insecurities on others. Like you dont fuck girls in the butts ;^)

go suck some dick, Fr. James Martin

Bump because gays are demonic spawns from hell, but catholicism is a travesty of God's word and is basically a fertility pagan cult that appropriated Biblical truths to lead people astray.

>breeding is so hard desu
>subjugating women is so difficult :(
straight people have done an awful job at literally everything always

I've started to see a resurgence of Catholicism even here where I live.

Not a one Catholic church was in my area and after one opened up last year the protties dumped their liberal denoms to covert to be a Catholic. What's going on?

>Shit even Hungary is over 50% non-christian and THEY are fucking based.
No we are not. We have a fucking kike renaissance here with Maccabi games and other jewish shitfests.

Best news I heard all day, Norway

Christianity was used as a tool to justify medieval monarchy. In the end result, it succeeded in pushing a hereditary slaver-slave system fit for actual masquerading communists to realize their totalitarian dreams. Christianity shattered the concept of 'might is right', and created the faggiest culture to exist on this planet in all recorded or orally remembered history, fiction included.

This.

Attached: EvolaOnCuckstianity.png (447x678, 391K)

People subconsciously wants tradition. They know prot justification is bs. They always go Catholic (the more trad parishes), or they go Eastern or even Oriental Orthodox.
They want to be part of something bigger, and they can't be in a sect founded by "pastor" Susan Smith in the 90s.

Yes you are retard read the image here

Attached: 1564040356140.jpg (600x600, 138K)