Why is her youtube comment section all old boomers?

Why is her youtube comment section all old boomers?

Attached: EBB6C605-A33D-489F-90D5-16F2E50222F0.jpg (385x385, 37K)

It’s the tits, mostly

because she looks like 40+?

My dad watches this whore all the time. I want to shoot myself every time I hear her shrill voice start yelling something to pwn the libtards

kill your dad

I agree with Kaitlin on practically everything, but holy hell her approach is cringy. I guess if she’s just trying to expose how insane shitlibs are she’s doing a good job, but I can’t imagine anyone watches her videos and becomes more sympathetic to right-wing views.

Loud, obnoxious, into guns

She's the Zioncuck boomer's wet dream. The kind of chick an HVAC contractor would bang on the side as he's going through his divorce. Austin's full of dumb blonde bimbos.

Wonder how much Alex pays her to slob the knob..

Attached: 1566539932393.jpg (1080x1080, 232K)

That's a photo shop isn't it?

She is ugly as fuck and resorts to show off her huge boobies also she doesnt want to have babies she want the white race extinct

because american culture means half naked whores carrying guns, and that's what this woman is all about, of course boomers love it.

She’s a far right libertarian, I think I read on wikipedia

Photoshop expert here. it's real

Fucking Who?

It's exactly this. She goes on video and just starts yelling the most annoying shit in her shrill voice. I don't see how anyone can stand it. I can't even listen to what point she is trying to make because she is always trying to epic pwn people by yelling stupid shit. I'm right wing(forgot to take my memedlag off before) and can't stand her.

I’ve seen some shoops in my time on the old interwebs. This is not a good shoop

Attached: 7FDBAFFE-8C3E-4EA7-AB9A-048784822EDE.jpg (1024x1020, 89K)

Your posts are literally like clockwork every fucking time a thread is made with her fucking face in it. It's unreal, are you all fucking programmed or what?
The only thing missing is "le drunk shat herself lol".

Check yourselves, schizophrenic fuckups.

>its real
fuck off, shlomo

Attached: kait-USA_n.jpg (1080x1350, 193K)

Because she's ugly

Is she 18?

Imagine being the guy taking that photo for other guys to wank to

Suggest Brittany Venti to him as an alternative

Roaming Millennial is better cause she's hot.

Who is this hoe?

>ziocon shill
kys

The baddest bitch ever, i want to hold her down and pump her full of my warm cum. watch it ooze out of her tight pussy and lick it up.

Yo yo ma

Attached: B22CD9BC-0929-4EE8-A305-2E74EFAB0ABE.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

Fuck i wanna cum in her so bad

The other ones suck too for different reasons.

Venti is sexy as fuck.

Disgusting

>Disgusting
How is that disgusting? She is thick in all the right places

>meme flag
Opinion immediately discarded.

Not even. She has big tits (probably saggy with brown nipples) but no nice hips or anything. And her face is repulsive.

No she is literally a mulato angel

her face is ugly but she's funny for a girl

she actually posted her tits on pol during the april's fools day. I think it was last year though.

trad slam poetry was hilarious

Underrated. lol. She looks like a Greek woman I knew who was 31 but looked 40.

Nah her face is fine

Coal burning 85 IQ hooker.

I believe she didn't

Sauce?

Yeah but seriously imagine the guy wanking to it.
>Oh man, I fucking love waterfalls

I would like to see 12" cut off the hair and it put back to the original brown. She needs to cut the makeup by 50% I don't wear makeup, why should she?

Attached: whyislambrightsopowerfl.jpg (900x1400, 79K)