This is a false flag. No info but total news coverage? False flag

Attached: DC1A7076-662A-471D-9F39-5C918C2A7B97.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Y5sjLut-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Notice how the mods stickied a thread just like when philly shooting happened? They ALWAYS sticky false flags

Whats a false flag? Its when you claim your part of a gang your really not a part of right? Go easy im new here plz no bully.

lurk more faggot

>Whats a false flag? Its when you claim your part of a gang your really not a part of right? Go easy im new here plz no bully.
It's when the democrats think staging mass shootings will turn texas blue if they blame Trump

Sick of this shit

Epstein?
*crickets

They put up the sticky an hour into it after 30 threads were posted. We don't need 30 threads about anything.

>We don't need 30 threads about anything.
That's also how you know its a false flag. Shills were prepared to megaphone it

Hey congrats I think you're the first person here that called it a false flag. I always wait and read around for the false flag accusation. Every shooting without fail someone says it. Your dumb ass was the first.

Attached: 1.png (734x508, 368K)

Mass shooting at a high school last night. No press coverage. Before any information is known fr these "Shootings" every station is covering it. Speculating with people on the phone and shit. Already talking about posts on social media and chat rooms. Getting sick of these false flags

When they push a false narrative immediately to achieve their purposes. Ppl might be killed in the process but the always push a rediclous narrative and usually a mkultra'd pasty is involved

wanted for questioning

Attached: no country.png (714x388, 401K)

Another thread just linked Epstein to 9/11

Looks like Dems are re-starting last months fake shooting drama just in time for the end of the Summer recess. Expect a lot of fake shootings in the next week.

First thing I would've done was take my shirt off and wrap the money and ditch the briefcase. Great movie though.

>SUSPECT IN CUSTODY
its all over boys
I told ya the sheriff will take care of this

Attached: anm05.21 PM.png (894x567, 901K)

anyone with a brain here on Jow Forums knows that shooting up people will fuck up our cause. there are a few exceptions, like tarrant, but all these american shootings are false flags.

Didn’t this exact town have the exact same happening months ago?

Everything nowdays is done to manipulate the opinion of americans, since 2001. Avoid msm at all cost.

Probably because it just happened 30 minutes ago incel

>quick, everybody forget about the alabama nigger that shot up a football game!
>keep working on those white supremacist op-eds!

Fox News has literally not changed the subject for about 30 minutes. THERE'S NO OFFICIAL INFORMATION AND THEY"RE JUST SPECULATING NONSTOP.

This is only getting this kind of coverage because it's a false fucking flag.

Operation Gladio 2.0

Texas must have been chosen as linchpin for gun control.

OH LOOK. ONLY ONE SUSPECT ANOTHER "LONE WOLF"

These white terrorists need to be stopped

It's time to quarantine all whites within the borders of the US and send all brown and yellow people back to the safety of their ethnic homelands and jews to the ovens.

Attached: tytyjt.png (986x651, 958K)

Attached: rtyrytrytr.png (993x509, 190K)

Attached: uiuyuyuiyuiy.png (848x628, 543K)

Attached: uiuiuyiyui.png (856x653, 612K)

Attached: yutyutyut.png (998x644, 1.18M)

Attached: ttytyrytr.png (865x622, 435K)

Attached: t8ty878t.png (971x639, 860K)

There the shill to make shit up and defend the mossad janitors. Look at him and laugh

Attached: 1566073440839.png (234x248, 11K)

Attached: uyiuyiyi.png (993x537, 858K)

Attached: ytityttiuiu.png (1004x669, 1.14M)

BOSS DOWN! BOSS DOWN!
I repeat we have a BOSS DOWN!

This is a false thread, on the 1st page yet no information

False flag you say....

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

Im honestly disappointed. I post low quality bait and I get respectful and helpful answers. Fuck you fags this is why this board sucks.

Attached: beadickornah.jpg (720x720, 99K)

I hope Daisy stays off the roads.

Call me when incels starts beheading thots

BUMP

We need 30 threads about integrity initiative and you know it

>actors want to take our guns
>actors are masons
>indie director was making a film and had a mason guillotining someone in the trailer
>he died before the movie could be finished
Really makes me think
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Y5sjLut-s

Attached: gramercy_park.png (858x792, 279K)

this is a false post

Press conference...ALL WE KNOW IS THAT HE'S A WHITE MALE

I know, "don't feed the trolls", but in case someone who doesn't know stats shows up I'm compelled to impart some. Movie stars like Josh Brolin should be well versed on large egos, as it's a requirement their careers, not only politicians. Too bad intelligence isn't: Our Constitutional Right to keep & bear arms is NOT granted by the gov't, but by our Creator. That is what's meant by "inalienable Right". The First Amendment demands that the gov't not INFRINGE upon that Right. And it's not so we can go shoot Bambi & Thumper in the woods... It's NOT even for "Self-Protection" in terms you outline. It is specifically to guard against a tyrannical gov't. Our Founding Fathers had just escaped such tyranny & never wanted that visited upon their progeny. Some of these pics are from 2015 & do not delineate what kinds of weapons were used in any of the "mass shootings". In many weekends Chicago alone it's not uncommon for there to be 10-15 deaths. The most frequently used weapon is a handgun, and in case none of you know the entire city of Chicago is a Gun Free Zone. I find Lincolns quote poignant right now as White straight males are LEAST PROTECTED class in our nation followed closely by females, who are being put in VERY dangerous situations bc of "Gender Rights" of trans-women/girls who now are forced to share lockers & bathrooms (in the US) in Middle & High School, Gyms & Public Pools, and Battered Women's Shelters. But PLEASE, V5Vr/TJ4... continue your SJW lies. Your world won't be worth living in if you succeed. All men created equal does NOT place others ABOVE. That's what you try to do.

Hospital on lockdown and closed to teh general public. Is there even any evidence this shooting happened at all?

They can't risk us catching cops pour fake blood on each other again so the media is staying out of this one.

>false flag
Doesn’t mean it’s fake but set up

Attached: 6649268B-2D4B-4D9B-B35D-15147CACC3F0.jpg (794x1024, 136K)

falseflaggots are a false flag

it wont end until they successfully take away the 2nd amendment

maybe you'd have more credibility if you didn't claim every single shooter incident to be a false flag. After hearing the news on the radio I came home and knew that as soon as I went on Jow Forums there would already be a false flag claim.

This is connected to the cartel, the cartel in mexico is activley killing cops again due to their government cracking down on drugs and illegal border crossings. This was tying up loose ends on this side of the border, people who fucked up. Thats why the two other people involved got away, this was preplanned.

wasn't there a flyer a month ago that called for antifa groups to converge in texas around this time?

Is that why we get 50 threads of shilling instead?

NOT EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG, YOU SCHIZO NIGGERS!

Attached: 1564899387936.jpg (742x745, 74K)

Its not possible and he's full of shit.

F/F
I agree! White people are way to privileged for this shit!

Attached: Las_Vegas_09__Mr_2Casual,_Bad_Acting,_LRAD (6).gif (480x270, 730K)

What a faggot

the first person shot was a cop so obviously that got relayed to police and news immediately before they had any further information

>1 dead
No worse than what happens in Detroit on the daily

5 confirmed dead

it was to act as cover for the now failed firebombing of the immigration center

this is starting to look like MK Ultra on a large scale... traumatize the public, then the (((social engineers, Michael Bloomberg, Tom Steyer, et.. al.))) have the "solution". Are (((Bloombergs' Everytown for Gun Safety))) organization sending out fund raising letters, and we gotta ban this and that???!!!! (((Bloomberg))) needs to be asked to his face every time that he appears anywhere why he is surrounded by bodyguards armed with "assault weapons" ???!!! Does he think that (((he))) is a (((Kenite-Khazar Talmud worshipping))) 'god', false though (((he))) may be???!!!

Josh Brolin, "Thanos" in the Marvel Universe"???!!!

>1 post by this dumb nigger who can’t read

It's worse than mkultra the stuff they do now makes mkultra look like childs play. Predictive programming through tv and social apps. Electronic targeted mind harassment and influence. Gang stalking gas lighting. All of that really exists and is being used on vulnerable people.

>Gang stalking
Get lost, you actual fucking lunatic.

So we got a name and face or is Coulter's law kicking in?

Ha he said something racist that's how you know he is credible.

Honestly the No bully gave it away.

Except if Sandy Hook and every other shooting since has done little to nothing to push their narrative, why do they keep attempting this retarded shit you claim?

It was a football game and it was a black teenager shooting, with 10 hurt, after a fight outside of the stadium. Of course there would be no coverage for that shit, cuz its status quo.

Maybe if they focused on the blacks and their violent antics they could pass laws, getting whites to support some gun control.

so does anyone know the name and race of the shooter

Don't think so.

Diameon Brewer
> Diameon
Coulter's Law Activated

We need common sense false flag control

Attached: mandalay bay slogan.jpg (615x409, 57K)

Funny how initially people see more than one shooter for these events, then there is only a "lone wolf".

Here come the schizofags

Attached: risperdal-gynecomastia-product-liability.jpg (800x645, 71K)

mfw

Attached: Quark_2385.jpg (554x645, 97K)

“White” male in his 30’s

*keks inappropriately*

test

Attached: BEHEADALLJOURNOS.png (604x516, 360K)

*keks inappropriately*

this is what you people do
you stoke racial divides to profit from protectionist economics
and justify your supposedly non-racial preferences by saying everyone does it
just like the degenerate shit, say everyone does it, then play the regulations.
then if it goes south you get to play victim, maybe sacrifice one old guy, get a free country
its kind of brilliant, win-win
i hope sf, la, ny, and TA get nuked if we go to kinetic with china,
cities are parasites

>Diameon Brewer

Attached: 6_3493788.jpg (620x320, 33K)

> (OP)
>wasn't there a flyer a month ago that called for antifa groups to converge in texas around this time?
THIS!

> Odessa
Give it back, faggots.

Its also this

Attached: 1565815748127.jpg (1500x1500, 1.44M)

need some common sense to understand that false flag shootings are impossible to pull off

Or Jeffery Epstein

Attached: maxresdefault.png (565x134, 12K)