Gets brutally raped

>Gets brutally raped
>Has the courage to dare to go public with it
> Gets insulted and abused from Incels
>Must delete her account to escape the hate
What is wrong with you americans?

Attached: wow.png (1206x870, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/zoe-quinn-chelsea-van-valkenburg-locke-valentine-unburntwitch-primeape-crashoverride.14263/page-711#post-5258633
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sWwDxUWsmI8J:https://twitter.com/unburntwitch/status/1148684221583462400?lang=en-gb &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Gets brutally raped
She didn't though.

>Ruined The Last Night
>Killed a person
>Stole 85k dollars
>"Made" a shitty flash game 10 years ago

Then why is there no proof that he did not rape her?

Story?

>develops a "game" about depression
>bullies a severely depressed and mentally ill man to suicide because he didn't buy her plane tickets 6 years ago
OOPSY!

i don't give a fuck about the suicide basedboy... but the last night ....that was destine fro greatness

when this madness gonna stop?

Attached: 1552609250579.png (339x345, 123K)

UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11. Under the presumption of innocence, the legal burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which must present compelling evidence to the trier of fact (a judge or a jury). The prosecution must in most cases prove that the accused is guilty beyond reasonable doubt. If reasonable doubt remains, the accused must be acquitted.
wheres her proof maggot

>get brutally beaten
>have tits cut off
>gets murdered by refugees
>gets account deleted to hide it
what is wrong with you europoors?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1065x1039, 34K)

Quick rundown? Probably another """"rape""" story

>Must delete her account to escape the hate
She cover up tracks, much like a certain person acid-washed her home server.

Oh shit is @BritBong open? That's a really nice name.

I fucking hate how the only threads that get replies are the ones where OP pretends to be retarded. Especially if it's a faggot with the same flag as me.

Attached: 1537552855537.jpg (843x869, 104K)

/thread

How many people kill themselves over FALSE accusations?

Pic related.

Attached: epstein-521034ed-f358-408b-871b-cd05ce5c1df5-VPC_0810_EPSTEIN_THUMB_DESK.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>OP pretends to be retarded
user...i....

based

Attached: 1567191125870.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>zoe quinn accuses guy of raping her
>guy was an indie dev, so like good lefty cult members, they ALL take her side
>endless people with blue hair saying "whoa, this is just like him", while making no specific accusations
>he kills himself
>his own sister is a crazy SJW and opens her announcement of his death with "I believe survivors"
Dude never stood a chance. This was a village lynching, and anyone asking questions is addressing them to the murderers.

Zoe Quinn's mentally ill game dev ex an hero'd because she kept tweeting that he abused her ten years ago by consensually fingering her and shouting. Pic related.

Attached: tweettweet.jpg (607x750, 122K)

Let's not kid ourselves, if you would really believe that kind of bullshit you wouldn't survive 5 minutes on Jow Forums without getting triggered to shit.

Are the rest of these archived somewhere? She deleted her Twitter.

Attached: EC83oqEU8AAqvNi.jpg (554x1199, 169K)

Larger picture of his sister.

Attached: kFVTMo6U_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>make up a whole lot of shit
>people don't swallow it
>panicmode.exe
>delete account
#MEMEtoo

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ █ █▀█▀..png (642x687, 326K)

>OP pretends to be retarded
>pretends

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Attached: E8F2123E-7530-43EF-804F-43EAE90F2E3D.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

This is what a person willing to sacrifice their family to the cult looks like.

Attached: eileen holowka.jpg (3508x3052, 1.53M)

>proving a negative

Attached: 1544247412069.png (500x734, 466K)

You know that rape survivors are systematically humiliated and ridiculed by courts and sections of society? The accusation of rape is never levied lightly and should be believed until proven otherwise. Survivors have suffered so much that it is almost like a second rape to deny them integrity.

>You know that rape survivors
Presumption of guilt.
>The accusation of rape is never levied lightly
Presumption of guilt.
>Survivors have suffered so much
Presumption of guilt.

>women
>integrity
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

His own sister, his own family, turned against him. He is guilty and his family knows it. No family would turn against their son on charges that are not credible. It is also interesting that there is not a single person from his circle of acquaintances who has defended him. Strange, isn't it? Almost as if he was absolutely capable of such an act.

That thing is not human.

I declare you a roastie. Present your charred meat flaps

you still did not provide proof on her behalf. you are not getting away faggot.
the basis of my reply still stands. you make an accusation (in this case for the courts and sections of society), show me the proof. you can't just parade words around and expect them to become magically true. show me evidence for what you said is true and i will believe you. also try not to use logical fallacies in the next post.

kiwifarms.net/threads/zoe-quinn-chelsea-van-valkenburg-locke-valentine-unburntwitch-primeape-crashoverride.14263/page-711#post-5258633

t. Bull dyke from cologne

>His own sister
Looks like that.

This is your average kraut

Attached: 1567129640354.gif (1040x445, 117K)

Germany, ladies and gentlemen.

>Prove you did not rape that woman last night! DO IT NOW!

Attached: 1552674601694.jpg (222x293, 18K)

>twitter kangaroo court
>sjw killing sjw

these people deserve each other fuck all of them tbqhfamalam

Your bait is rotten. No one will take it.

>x did y so z is true

Attached: di-and-the-big-straw.jpg (800x600, 200K)

The rapechilds aren't American.

Go rape some kids.

Attached: Img-1567205240307.jpg (1271x641, 571K)

Except there's a story floating around on here of exactly this happening.

A stepsister accused her stepbrother or rape. He went to jail for months and the family and his father disowned him. He got kicked out of university too. Couple months later step sister admitted she made the whole thing up. Kid gets released but hates his father who was pleading for advice on Reddit.

this is bait, but still the levels of cuck energy from your posts is impressive

welcome to 4chin

I really hope you are a Jew and not a blue pilled faggot. You will get destroyed by women

So is the stepsister in jail awaiting trial?
Of course not.
Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1563169976453.gif (418x351, 1.53M)

Your country is run by a woman.

Attached: deviladvo.gif (720x1033, 113K)

It could happen to u 2 bud

No, we're run by america which is run by the jews. We might be lower in the hierarchy, but ultimately we serve the same overlord. One that you helped to get to power.

Tits or GTFO.

Attached: tits-or-gtfo_o_203124.jpg (450x548, 145K)

use the cache
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:sWwDxUWsmI8J:https://twitter.com/unburntwitch/status/1148684221583462400?lang=en-gb &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

The Kraut is behind each and every disaster on Earth

>>"Made" a shitty flash game 10 years ago
Flash at least takes skill, she used basically a glorified choice tree maker website for her ""game"".

The Trump curse claimed another life.

Attached: 1567289312374.png (1248x1690, 1.51M)

I don't deny there are false accusations. Of course there are some. But for every false accusation there are millions of actual rapes. Due to such an insignificant probability that it is a false accusation, to question all survivors, is simply misogynistic. No woman finds it easy to take the courage to turn to the public. Why is that so? Because she can be sure to receive death threats and hate messages from thousands of misogynists. And once again: His whole family, his whole friends and acquaintances did not even try to defend him. For people who knew him, it must have been obvious that he was capable of such an act. It really makes you think, doesn't it?
In the time of #metoo we men must become aware that sexual harassment and rape do not remain without consequences anymore. The voices of women are finally being heard. Even if you don't like it, rapists deserve to be held accountable for their actions.

Reading that raped me. Please report to fucking jail, Muhammad.

You know what must be done.

Attached: 1483051924414.jpg (742x899, 110K)

kek

Motherfucker, I hope you were dumb enough to post that shit elsewhere and you'll be systematically humiliated and ridiculed for the rest of your life once the paradigm shift ends. Disgusting worms like you deserve no mercy.

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, twitter is not a court.

>what is burden of proof
>woman who claims to have murdered a rapist in self-defense one time is trustworthy
Hmmmmmm

It always strikes me as odd that these people don't go kill their whole family after some traumatic shit like this.

>1 false rape for every 1000000 actual rapes
Prove it faggot

Attached: 1564577380863.jpg (1000x811, 115K)

Attached: Such Victim.jpg (618x372, 69K)

I'm gonna puke. What the actual fuck is that.....thing?

ok fucking roastie, please return to your "german" boyfriend's BBC

>But for every false accusation there are millions of actual rapes.
and Zoe Quinn was the victim in all of them.

A cum stained mattress.

?What is wrong with you americans?

Nothing, unlike other countries, Americans don't have the intelligence of a fucking ape and understand...how people act and treat others is a value to the claim they make.

She seems like the kind of person who call rape just for the sake of it. Not because she was actually raped. She has shit personality and even worse attitude with others. So no dumbass, no one would actually believe her.

This poster raped me 10 years ago.

Attached: 1414127124488.gif (300x300, 1.31M)

>I don't deny there are false accusations
for this one that you believe, for the 3rd time, you have not offered any proof. 0.
>But for every false accusation there are millions of actual rapes
prove it. again, offer proof for such statements, you can't just say it and be done with it. prove it, you must have read it somewhere otherwise it means you just made it up
>And once again: His whole family, his whole friends and acquaintances did not even try to defend him
correlation does not imply causation - its one of the key pillars of humanity and has always been proven empirically
>In the time of #metoo we men
grandeur dissociation - you do not speak for almost 4 billion people, you are not God, you are not a leader
>Even if you don't like it, rapists deserve to be held accountable for their actions
Agree, however when it is at the expense of innocent lives and a boost in false accusation, I will question not the outcome but the methods and outcome and consequences of the false claims

Fucking nailed it.

There is no such thing as rape, a female cries rape when it regrets its decisions

At least 40 per cent of rapes allegedly caused by whites are false accusations

>But for every false accusation there are millions of actual rapes

Attached: A_Rape_on_Campus.jpg (383x260, 20K)

Christ Hans, why are you such a cuck.

MeToo.
It happened about 30 years ago, i can't remember the details or where it happened but i know for a fact that it did and OP is responsible.

In this case, there isn't even an accusation of rape.

Everyone must believe us, regardless of lack of evidence.

Attached: 1513616507604.gif (518x458, 476K)

>bla bla bla lets's kill one of the best and most talented game developer by fat agly lying bitch blaa bla bla
fucking murder, have no idia what to say to murder, only the deathwishes

Loooooooool

What proof is there that I didn't rape her?

cheers
>then he went to other industry legends and asked them to help him kill himself because I was such a bitch.
t. Zoe Quinn

Attached: zoeholowka4.jpg (554x1199, 164K)

Fuck the s.o.y.b.o.y faggot that killed himself.
Fuck the ugly fat bitch that accused him.
Fuck his coward backstabbing sister.
Fuck indie games and games in general except those made in jp or eastern europe (CDPR is gay now too btw)

I still don't understand. Did he rape his own sister?

good and pertinent analysis user.

Attached: s.jpg (300x168, 11K)

I have to be honest with you, I know that Jow Forums is a site with many problematic individuals on it. Racism, sexism and homophobia, that's what this site is known for. Nevertheless, I am surprised how openly hateful and aggressive you react to opinions that do not fit your world view. I have only tried to show you what the problem is, to distrust survivors in general and to take the side of rapists. The fact that you don't do something like this should be taken for granted, but apparently not with you.
A rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman. She is deprived of control over her own body and her dignity is degraded. No woman who is mentally healthy would lie that something like this was done to her.
In this case here, there is no reason to question the integrity of this woman, while there is several evidence that this man is quite capable of doing such a crime . As a man, of course, I understand the solidarity that men feel with each other. But the time has come to recognise that this 'solidarity' is toxic and protects rapists. Just because the rapists know that thousands of men are coming to defend them, they have the audacity to rape women. There are many reasons to deny rape. But there are no reasons to lie about being raped. The sooner you accept this, the sooner survivors can be helped.

Somebody post the reddit picture of the dad who's step daughter accused his real son or rape

He should have

He didn't rape anybody. He shouted at Zoe Quinn a couple of times because he had a personality disorder.

>In this case here, there is no reason to question the integrity of the woman
Stopped reading right there. We're done with this conversation. I'd legitimately kill you if I knew I could get away with it. Find your way off this site before someone takes it upon themselves to come looking for you.

I heard you raped someone, prove you didn't, rapist.

literally who (cares)?

Attached: piss.png (900x1005, 1.32M)

man what a b8 thread. boy howdy. LOOK AT DEM (You)S!!!

Attached: 1504799161699.jpg (415x375, 41K)

Man Zoe is still stirring shit? Oh what a world.

But fuck him, video games are degenerate, and he was probably a pozzed leftist. Bitch is better off recycled into the Earth.

Why did he kill himself?