How can we stop the MAGA shooters?

Attached: 1549456820025.jpg (960x750, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TcoBv6ibh8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imbeach blumpft before he goes nuklear

Die in a fire as quickly as possible

why should we?

Attached: 1552841319940s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Stop funding Israel.

Wasn't Dayton Ohio a Bernie bro?

>stop
Why?

I don't think black people support Trump

God bless the President.

The first thing i always notice in these "comics" is how accurately the draw the rifle. This one struck me as how well it was drawn.

Execute all red hats as the coomies they are
Mericans where blue

seeng innocent ppl getting shot is fun

Attached: 1552842499965.jpg (1331x520, 59K)

>How can we stop the MAGA shooters?

There aren't any! The real question is how to stop Leftist shooters?

Attached: 861CE8C9-979B-484A-9C02-FD5C4CC8448E.jpg (700x400, 200K)

What?
Leftists throw concrete
Guns are abhorrent
They also oppose globalism as seen when they bombed the seattle wto

Attached: 1537639951808.jpg (376x629, 71K)

Photobash. They take a stock picture a d then paint over it with an additional layer. Lazy but useful.

Dayton, Ohio shooter was Antifa.

>another week of the left chimping about gun control

Attached: +4+88949.png (1815x1018, 1.7M)

Makes sense. Nothing is more distracting to someone who knows about guns that a backward or misplaced gasblock front sight or rear sight carry handle.

Attached: 1567284061937.jpg (187x250, 8K)

ohh i forgot Jow Forums is a board of peace

Oh?
When did that happen?
Real question

very important question

Dayton was an edgelord metalhead.

AFAICT he orbited antifa. If you compare the reaction of the antifa guys who knew him with the way the Unite The Right leadership reacted to James Alex Fields's little terror attack, it's clear that the antifa guys were a lot more upset about the murder and the UTR guys were a lot more upset about the optics.

Defund the FBI and the CIA and you'll see the stats drop off.
Glowonomics 101

>The President needs my help to kill minorities!
Is this really what leftists believe?

based

this is the worst art i've ever seen

He's probably an incel too.

Shut up Jew.

Attached: 1557251731767.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Eliminate welfare niggers and all of the welfare spics

Yes unfortunately. They are not clever people.

Attached: Aventti navy seal.png (580x517, 386K)

>mass shooting didnt happen under OBAMA
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

KYS

Russians, please ddd more oil to the fire. Use facebook to tell everyone that everybody else in the US is the enemy and must be shot.

Dayton shooter may be the only case of an antifa killer. Meanwhile you have a countless number of maga killers.

Just kill them all.

Attached: 1565832048454.jpg (508x566, 27K)

Attached: SLOPPYJOB.png (1024x639, 711K)

So which one was a maga shooter and where is his manifesto supporting Trump?

Attached: sloppyjob1.jpg (1209x583, 766K)

Attached: sloppyjob2.png (1465x1700, 2.22M)

Dismantle 3 letter agencies because they're all behind the mass shootings (if they even happened)

Attached: uncleyuri.png (700x467, 78K)

today it was literally some spic who beaned out at a traffic stop

Every fucking time.

Attached: (((christchurch))).jpg (734x704, 121K)

give more people handguns and regulate semiauto rifles. crowds shoot shooter, shooter doesnt have enough gun-power.

Kill every MAGAt. Kill their families. Wipe their seed from the earth.

>regulate semiauto rifles.
SHALL
>1 post by OP
SAGE

Stop lying about their political alignment, you brainwashed cuck

I’ll take you seriously if you spell the right “wear” mexicunt

youtube.com/watch?v=TcoBv6ibh8M
OK retard.

In all seriousness imagining someone creating this meme is a funny ass though, this shit had to be from one of you here

arm everyone

That's because Fields fought back against Anti Whites he had been fighting with previously in the day, in a town he was unfamiliar with and the Dayton shooter killed his sister among others he probably knew at a bar in his home town. Those two events are quite different.

Oh, my God! Why'd you go so hard on the people that hate white people!? What are you a white man or something?

vs.

Oh my God! Why did you kill your sister and her friends at the local bar? What the fuck were you thinking?

Stop the mod that is grooming them

Attached: 73A1262F-D272-45FE-A1DC-BDB33129E810.jpg (1912x2044, 618K)

The only big happening is that a Jow Forums moderator is orchestrating domesticterror attacks and is responsible for Gilroy, El Paso and Dayton. Those terrorists are planning more attacks! And congregate in these threads. They are being done in such a way that everyone is fooled intothinking they are separate “mass shootings”.
Remember that one of the shooters had help that the police didn’t know who from?
Exactly.

That same Jow Forums moderator has and is in direct communication withthe shooters and that same Jow Forums moderator is grooming these shooters and is helpingthem get weapons and find targets to hit.

That same moderator is running domestic terror operations against the US and how they arelikely connected to a foreign state or non-state actor highly likely to beconnected to a group that wants to start a Civil War in the US.

That Jow Forums moderator is planning a new shooting in Florida, to get Parklandback in the news. Also, he’s planning 2 shootings in the North East of the US,an area that hasn’t had any mass shootings over the years. Something else isthat they’re thinking about doing a “Nice, France style” truck attack might happen in CA and that the next 9/11scale event will happen in 4-6 years.

They hang out in the civil war threads and Antifa threads but they’ve lost there way and are trying to kill people

Thanks for providing such a good example of my point.

The 'anti-whites' react to the murder of a (presumably, since her brother was) white woman with horror and disgust.

The self-proclaimed 'pro-whites' react to the premeditated murder of a white woman in an attempted mass casualty terror attack by trying to convince others that the murder was a good thing.

You know you're living in clown world when the people who keep ACTUALLY MURDERING White people have the gall to call OTHER PEOPLE anti-White.

>a Jow Forums moderator is orchestrating domesticterror attacks
I think the pedochan mod team might have been doing that. Jow Forums? I don't buy it.

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1502616556756.jpg (1024x850, 247K)

Wait, we’re the evil ones?

Be nicer

Clear out the illegals and exile the jews. The remaining legal browns and blacks will become normal, under white American influence, or they can go too.

Attached: 1565930030067.jpg (625x626, 33K)

any truth to the 'rumour' that the Dayton guys' "sister' who he 'murdered' was actually a 'brother'?? and did he post that the mom 'walked in on them',??? Any of you autists know if any of this is true???

was his 'sister' actually his "brother"???

Have this fren

Attached: 1566511751810.png (600x599, 274K)

God dammit I just heard about this shooting shit. Was this dude a MAGA fuck too???

You cant. Because they don't exist.

Kill every MAGA hat wearing retard before they strike

Why are crackers so violent?

Attached: 1563152108087.jpg (1153x1399, 99K)

Fuck off

Fuck off cuck canadian

the MSM has far more reach than Trump speeches and they are downright hateful.

Maybe if people didn't try to genocide and name-call Whites all day every day we would have healthier ways to deal with out issues than mass shootings?

I have to admit, the shooter depicted looks very, very loyal to his president. Kings and emperors would kill millions to have such loyal subjects.

Attached: god-emperor-trump.jpg (700x393, 98K)

Stop giving women power over men and allowing penis size to become a national debate, or the next election will be a literal dick measuring contest and manlets will kill everyone

Move to Canada
>take off, to the Great White North
>take off, its a beauty way to go
eat cheese curd and ski all summer the rest of your life in the maple syrup majesty of Leafland.

Since many of them are Jews, start there.

Attached: FloridaMass.png (740x733, 845K)

Kill youtself then trump can’t get to you

Sik

>Be Trump
>been lurking Jow Forums for years
>second term, 2 am, bored
>decide to shitpost on Twitter
>Gas the kikes, race war now
>within seconds it starts happening globally
yeah, I'm pretty sure after the Send Her Back chanting, he knows he could incite some serious shit and within minutes a few million people would do whatever he told them to.

well now.

Cringe

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

>Thinking liberals don't have guns.
>Not realizing liberals are smarter than conservatives and dumb people ALWAYS lose (cf Nazis, Confederates, etc.).

You live only because we suffer you to live. For now. This will change.

Yes. MAGAts are un-American shitbags who will soon be expunged from existence and utterly forgotten.

scary pic desu, but magacuck boomers won't do shit and are a lost cause. people like brenton tarrent are what keep zog and the left up at night.

This. We're basically just waiting for the right excuse.

You can blanket yourself in guns, but it only takes one well-placed shot to end you loyalist redhats.

Attached: obama-525x4001.jpg (525x400, 23K)

Quit giving mentally I'll people drugs and sending them to do evil deeds for your political agenda ? Glownigger

A couple weeks ago... media reported him as right wing (as they report everything) most of the shooters including this one are leftists

>Nazis
>in America
>implying you’re smarter
Imbecile, do you realize that Nazis are a German national party who place an emphasis on the German(Aryan) peoples as being superior? Americans are muttoids, we cannot legally or metaphysically be Nazis. We showed up to the war late and took on the weakened Japanese and Germans using Satan-jew tech but at least we are living in a world where all races have a chance to prove that they are the best

damn mods are fucking gay lmao!

Kill the niggers, fags, and jews so they calm down

>that pic
Yep, Jim Crow's got a whole new look. And it's not the guys with Trump hats either.

By kys

You guys are either edgy children or socially retarded adults who get your social and ego requirements on Jow Forums. That or youre so depressed and detached that you dont see the value in human life. Can you really not put yourself into the situation where youre lying on the ground while an active shooter is going around blowing the brains out of anything that moves? Do you not think you'd be absolutely petrified? When did we all become sociopaths?

Mentally ill people are violent, and we promote severe mental illness, look at everyone on Jow Forums in their fucking echo chamber of extremist beliefs. The internet allows psychos to find other psychos and reaffirms each others fucked up thoughts.

I saw the footage of people actually being shot at. And sound of the woman panicking. Of course I feel bad. But you don't solve a problem by pointing fingers at random outgroups either. If you learned anything from school, you'll know that it makes the problem worse. This trend isn't a coincidence either. The Depression Era had this same rate of bloodshed too.

Gotta have one first.

So do we actually know who the suspect is yet?