Asma Aweys was jailed for comments in a private whatsapp group. Should she have gone to jail Jow Forums?

Asma Aweys was jailed for comments in a private whatsapp group. Should she have gone to jail Jow Forums?

Attached: 22CF5F3A-9FFC-4170-9DF8-6D1E0B9F4F79.jpg (741x1024, 101K)

why is it always the british muzzies that do the most inbred shit

Could be worse, they could post on Jow Forums

I'm willing to bet she doesn't serve the full 19 months incarcerated

The brits only take the best ones.

im not british born im a muzzie yeah im here to get an education and go back to my country and improve it i plan on getting involved in the political scene there soon

>called Ariana Grande 'the devil'

I mean, she's 100% right about that part. Plus I have to oppose the (((idea))) that the mere expression of an edgy opinion should be illegal.

Attached: ariana grande manchester bombing dick bicycle tribute.png (600x400, 449K)

As much as I hate the mohammeds, no. People should be allowed to say whatever they want as long as they aren't hurting or threatening someone. Everyone has said shit this bad or worse here

Fuck off Ahmed

For that, the mudslimes have done and said far more offensive things and you jailed them for that? Catch them first when they rape and kill, its common sense they hate you even though they will be starving to death if not for you.

Lol you idiot your attacking one the few actual contributing legally immigrated Muslims who aren’t even planning on staying in your country da fuck is wrong with you? Guy just told you he’s going back to his country you and America fucked over most likely to fix it which will therefore stop even more of his people from entering yours and that’s your response?

I dont respond to meme flags you filthy muslim scumbag

>Should she have gone to jail Jow Forums?
No, she should have been hung, drawn, and quartered in front of the mosque she attended, and her remains should still be on display halfway up the minaret.

is this real life? british pollice did this?

Attached: 1566917772569.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Yes, because she squats in a constitutional monarchy, not a direct democracy, so the crown always comes first. Also Arianna Grande is a hot piece and this woman needs a niqaab, because a burqa isn't enough for her homely sandnigger face.

Attached: nrm_1414329588-ariana-grande-we-can-survive-coord[1].jpg (980x1365, 138K)

Because Pakis can't stop cousin-fucking each other.

She probably wouldn't look half bad, if she didn't have that cross-eyed, vacant, inbred stare.

You need to make an awesome terror attack on a libtarded Western city. Pick whichever Sodom-Gomorrah metropolitan area you want. Jow Forums will laugh along with Allah.

Attached: allah1[1].jpg (1024x768, 70K)

>ariana grande
>the devil
based or nah?

Give her the rope

You just did Queen's subject. Worship those jowls.

Attached: queen-elizabeth-2-768[1].jpg (768x1024, 251K)

Token prosecution to show the white working class that they're arresting brown people, too. Go back to sleep, Colin.

No.

> private group

Ariana Grande is a puppet of the kikes to encourage young girls to become degenerated whores so yes she's the devil in a sense. The mudslime is absolutely right in this case.

Attached: satanic whore ariana grande.jpg (642x359, 50K)

Should have been shot and thrown in lime pit. A clear enemy is not worth a moments thought beyond that.

No. If any of our governments had any balls, they'd deport the fuckers, no second chances.