How does this make you feel?

Attached: CEB36D39-D1E5-4C79-A58A-A1207B7188DC.jpg (1200x1200, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/trump-admin-launches-campaign-to-decriminalize-homosexuality-worldwide.html
factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-press-gaggle-marine-one-departure-august-30-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feel the bern memes back on the menu

Idiots who think they’re smart after they actually spent money for a trump hat.
Talk about stupid

Delete this

god emberor timp good remove this post NNOW

Attached: 1554652877515.jpg (828x898, 118K)

i feel like the person producing those hats is making a fortune

depends on the person burning it. Is it an intellectual person? then damn that hurts. Is it a dumb person? then expected

Pretty hilarious since you spent money on the hat. Even more funny if you stole it and get charged with petty larceny lmao.

good fuck Zognald

Attached: 1557959417325.png (1000x400, 118K)

Attached: 1567043653236.jpg (225x225, 15K)

pissed. I thought these hats were fire resistant?

BTFO OP How will I ever recover
Crying, literally shaking

Embrace who you are Randal,
it's the only person you can be.

Horny

Stop polluting the environment and wasting perfectly good materials for edgy photos.

drumpf on suicide watch !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

makes me feel cringe

stop polluting the atmosphere!

>some fag purchased a hat for the express purpose of posting pictures online of him burning it for internet points
Capitalism

I wonder if the production of these hats has helped the job figures in the USA?

>feel

That's how I know your a libtard

Happy.
Only the bottom right hat is an official MAGA hat.
The others are chinese knock-offs, but at least one paid Trump to "own" him by destroying something that doesn't affect him in any way.

Please, don't buy more official MAGA hats and burn them. It would make Trump SUPER ANGRY!

Makes me nostalgic for holocaust. And disappointed that human are shallow and stupid enough to think a burning hat makes any fucking difference to anything.

>can't even Photoshop the official hat properly
lol, the left can't meme

Those people must hate the environment.

Is this you or too white?

Attached: 30C8E706-BD65-4002-98EF-8EB43AAF1F08.jpg (596x1178, 184K)

I made a 700% profit off my Trump hat

>Current year+4
>Feeling
lūl

Literally who cares

They wasted money?

Don’t care, free speech.

Its their private property (assuming they didnt steal it) and they bought it, then burned it. They are the idiot here as they bought the hat.

thats literally a Reddit poster

>implying people paid for these hats
>implying they werent snatched off beta migapedes heads because videos show these cucks never fight back

Attached: 1559965442876.jpg (272x256, 21K)

Great, makes me laugh. They spent money to showcase butthurt. At the end of the day they literally fed the beast they hate. Where do you think the money goes that people spend on these hats? Once it’s sold it doesn’t matter what people foolishly do with them.

>buying hats to burn them
thanks for the support I guess.

powerful

based drumpftard

meh don't care - we'll vote for Trump just to trigger you guys. how does that make you feel?

I dont even call him Tr*mp, to me hes just Drumpf

The only people that would bother would be people as stupid as you are.
Neither of you should have access to motorized vehicles, or God forbid, a voting booth.

pretty good senpai, you financed the Trump 2020 campaign by buying MAGA merchandise only to burn it.

Do it again!

nah they got if off a dead hooker, their mother.

>"b b b but I need 15 dollar an hour so I can burn a Trump hat"

Liberals are so mad, they are burning hats now.

It makes me feel nothing. It's an icon in fabric. Icons can exist on the internet for a penny, and spread further.

happy that the toxic fumes from the chinese made hats will give these people cancer

Good. Fuck Trump the kike.

Attached: 1544303116684.jpg (3704x3368, 1017K)

>rubbish
Europoor detected

>GLOBAL WARMING IS GOING TO KILL US ALL!!!!!
>let me burn what i want bigot

Attached: 1555459042972.jpg (750x747, 235K)

Good, fuck DRUMPFT and fuck MIGApedos. Just thinking on all the hours I wasted shilling for that leftist kike puppet in 2015-2016 FOR FREE makes my fucking skin crawl.

Attached: 1565621330439.jpg (970x873, 121K)

Reminds me of christian fundamentalists buying metal albums just to destroy them.

Attached: pe-nor-sav-itio-tipper-gore-pmrc-holding-a-bitch-record-22699792.png (500x745, 258K)

they paid the money for the shit, then they destroy it, why would I be mad?

Dont worry this is just fellow pedes protesting Made in China. Repeating. This is not about Trump. Trump is still our guy. This is a protest against Made in China products such as the entire Trump tower, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump fanclub and MAGA supporter goodies and Trumps entire stock of campaigning utilities from flags to banners

Attached: MIGA hats.jpg (600x679, 88K)

>Burns Trump Hat
>Instead of using the material for one of a thousand different things.

Wasting materials like this is disgusting. Certain people should be turned into soap, so they are more useful to society.

Attached: Hitler.png (580x763, 528K)

KEK fucking stupid if you ask me. They already paid for the damn products, It was no different than when all the retards who burned their Nike merch after they endorsed the nigger that would get on his knees during the freedom song

>Tipper Gore
>christian fundie
Really nigga? She's a literal pro-sodomy FAR-LEFT EXTREMIST. Back in the 1980s there were hundreds of Christian heavy metal acts, the whole "hurrr the christian right wanted to ban metal" narrative is a 1990s leftist invention.

This is as retarded as the Boomers who bought French wine to dump it out in the streets over the Iraq War.

The hats are sturdy and constructed with some care. I hate to see a good cap destroyed.

the sad thing is that this is not fake news

christianpost.com/news/trump-admin-launches-campaign-to-decriminalize-homosexuality-worldwide.html

Attached: 91416078-2D62-4D1B-B688-B56E502DFB4B.jpg (725x526, 176K)

Don't really care, it's just a hat. Nothing to get upset about.

Taxpayer money well spent!

Attached: Charlie Kirk Trump Botswana sodomy.png (610x632, 78K)

a burning hat? do people actually give a fuck about a burning hat?

Nothing, Trump is a zionist.

oh no, you burned a cap. :(

I just cringe

Holy fucking based

Attached: 1565241238693.jpg (680x522, 31K)

Feels like 6 people wasted their money virtue signaling.

Like six people gave Donald Trump's campaign money just so they could make some tired political statement.

I see you were born after 1990.

They are only damaging their own wallets

Nothing it's a hat let me burn a gay flag

This is every person who uses the word kek as if its some fucking entity
>le praise kek xD!!

Explain to me how being a hardcore LGBTQWTF leftist activist is "Christian fundamentalism".

Attached: tipper gore GRIDs activism.png (1023x127, 27K)

Attached: 4325325642.png (823x960, 275K)

LOL incel rage is a beatiful thing.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (330x400, 34K)

>knows nothing about the history of the PMRC
Zoomer memeflaggot.

Attached: 1567111835744-pol.png (800x600, 42K)

>As a method of combating this alleged problem, the PMRC suggested a voluntary move by the RIAA and the music industry to develop music labeling in the form of a rating system similar to the film rating system developed by the Motion Picture Association of America.[1] Additional suggestions from the PMRC that appeared in an article in the Washington Post included: printing warnings and lyrics on album covers, forcing record stores to put albums with explicit covers under the counters, pressuring television stations not to broadcast explicit songs or videos, "reassess[ing]" the contracts of musicians who performed violently or sexually in concert, and creating a panel to set industry standards.

Sounds like standard far-leftist crime thought policing, much like the feminists that whine about "sexualized womyn" in vidya. Same leftist shit, same leftist cunts.

Attached: 17a9780eb59d0ec223dabe92ee2670a016e8df3042d0af0016c3156f2f8cac10.png (588x330, 51K)

That hurt the ozone you faggot.

Revising history to suit your narrative is lefty shit.
Stick to what you know, complaining about women and video games.

i don't support trump and i feel nothing

>revising history
The only one doing that here is (you). EXPLAIN TO ME AGAIN HOW SHILLING FOR SODOMITE MARRIAGE IS "CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM", GO AHEAD MOTHERFUCKER DO IT!

Horny

You don't know what you're talking about, and I'm done with you.

Attached: 1509844108479.jpg (471x347, 28K)

I marvel that the tax revenue from these hats has helped Build the Wall

It just makes me think that they're stupid, much like the boomers who were burning their Kaepernick jerseys.

Who gives a shit? Why do people always have to show the world what they are doing? Fck off. No one cares that you are setting some Made in Bangladesh hat on fire.

rent free

There used to be a youtube channel of a guy who destroyed new tech. Vids would get millions of views from butthurt people bitching about how the uploader was spoiled who was throwing away cash. I guess they didn't realize the views they were giving him gave him a lot more money than the items he was destroying.

>fails to provide a counter-argument
>whines
YOU = BITCH-MADE FAGGET LIKE DONGA. GTFO THEN IF YOU CAN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION.

I can get a trump hat for 50 cents on eBay no one cares about trump anymore u loser incel

or worst, this...
Question
Mr. President, did you release classified information by tweeting that photo about Iran?
Trump
No. I just wish Iran well. They had a big problem. And we had a photo. And I released it, which I have the absolute right to do.
Question
Where did it come from?
Trump
And we'll see what happens. You'll have to figure that one out yourself. But we'll see what happens. They had a mishap. It's unfortunate. And so, Iran, as you probably know, they were going to set off a big missile, and it didn't work out too well. It had nothing to do with us.

factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-press-gaggle-marine-one-departure-august-30-2019

Attached: Leaking Bumbler.png (894x1347, 1.47M)

If they bought the hat themselves, whatever, it's their property and contribution to President Trump.

You sound mad

you gonna getdit

Attached: DildoGun.jpg (474x316, 13K)

Imaging being so stupid you actually buy a hat with a political slogan on it. Then you burn it when you get blow the fuck out of the water.

>we can't let him get the nuclear codes
uh huh

>Buy
They probably stole them from some Christian teenage fags.