Which one of lads made this?

Apparently these are being passed out by counter protesters at the straight pride parade. It seems like a meme but I wouldn't put it past Soros to try this shit.

Attached: EDUGLexWkAAwXbs.jpg (680x680, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/2015/02/27/23454-aimant-pour-soigner-cerveau
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe we should spread this as a response!

Attached: 1563640804012.png (702x795, 539K)

Either some cuckold or an ugly white woman

Sounds good. My state has got plenty of jews so should be a fun time.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more threads about the Straight Pride Parade. How is it going?

Fucking Sorosian Jewels.
Fucking Brainlet who build their identity around sex.
Fucking media treats the nation.

Attached: brain_domage_cause_liberalism.png (500x593, 121K)

So THAT'S how they work!

Attached: icp_how_do_magnets_work.jpg (800x425, 72K)

Funny thing is the week before there was a Caribbean festival parade the week before and it is one of the most violent weekends in the city at least four ppl were shot and one killed but no one wants to talk about that

imagine

Attached: 1552503595195.jpg (960x580, 73K)

A bunch of counter protesters crying about white supremacy when really it's just an objection to they're attempt to murder traditionalism.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=fr&sl=fr&tl=en&u=http://sante.lefigaro.fr/actualite/2015/02/27/23454-aimant-pour-soigner-cerveau

INFOGRAPHY - Originally developed for research and diagnostic purposes, repeated transcranial magnetic stimulation has been proven for the last fifteen years as a therapy, particularly against depression and chronic pain.

Attached: ab1a5f5deedb04c154265a56cde3e888c62d0223936f1936bc84ef0660b4958f.jpg (746x541, 45K)

I cannot believe there are counter-protests. It could have been a fun meme for everybody.

However, accepting homosexuality, sodomy, pedophilia, the West accepts Middle Eastern values.
They are very old tradition.

Attached: Autistic Screeching.jpg (640x628, 95K)

>a meme but I wouldn't put it past Soros to try this shit.

Soro Emperor palpatine for Jow Forums or some shit?

Dude probably fucking around with politicians laughing at you, not fucking billing out $100 forpaper hand-out about sex.

lol laufed 10/10

This is good.

A C C E L E R A T E

If real, I agree.

It was a gay ass sausage fest.
Essentially a campaign event for Trump, but with signs that would've been confiscated at a real Trump event.
Also a lot of fate white guys who are apparently real proud of being straight.

Attached: straight_pride.jpg (408x624, 27K)

Consider this kind of shit's been going on for a few years and money can still run out, especially on a global scale such as this.

Counter-protesting is a hobby for these people, and they have to frame their protesting narrative as Them Vs The Evil Nazis every time, regardless of what's being protested.

I think we should meme the left into putting these posters up as a response to when we put up the it's okay to be white posters.

put up some of these bad boys.

Attached: trannies.png (2550x3300, 1.11M)

Poes law my friend

Soon not ever true believers will be able to tell

This should be a poster.

Attached: murderer births.jpg (746x407, 67K)

seems like a pro abortion argument.

I was thinking it would make the female part of the counterprotesters look like complete shit.

Good. Tell non-whites not to have sex with us evil dirty whites.