At a Greek festival right now: 15 girls performing, and 4 guys...

At a Greek festival right now: 15 girls performing, and 4 guys. How do we make young men give a damn about their heritage?

Attached: 20190831_162303.jpg (3264x1836, 1.53M)

The men are working
>it's Greece
Nevermind, they just don't give a fuck.

Chick leaning on the column is pretty hot. Got any pics?

Attached: 1544987797555.jpg (962x539, 31K)

You stupid nigger why would he start randomly taking pictures of her? Stupid incel

Attached: 1567105251932.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Fuck that, take pictures of the food OP.

>Not one looks Amerifat

Good job!

Macedon by far has the classiest uniforms in Rome: Total war. Greeks were the first faction destroyed but Pontus finished them off those bastards. Fuck Pontus, and fuck Phyrgia too. You like beating in children armed with hoodies and sticks with some cardboard shields?
At least Pontus has the baller mad max chariots.

Here you go.

Attached: Cain's Curse.jpg (791x593, 110K)

Why is does her nose have a different postal code from the rest of her face?

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

>not using a public show for an excuse to take covert picky-pics of chicky-chicks
you sounds like the incel!

BRITS, GET IN HERE. YOUR COUNTRYMEN NEED YOU.

Attached: 1560555169633.jpg (618x395, 28K)

Nah buddy im happy enough watching all the BLACKED scenes you're mommy did

>greek festival
imagine the smell
>roaches and asshole

fuck that, bail!

>Got any pics?
No, you autist. She spoke Greek though, which was kind of cool to see out of a teenage girl in the Midwest.

I got lucky there tbqhwyf

The pictures I got of the food were underwhelming, sadly, but the food was fantastic. Had some Pastitsio and Keftedes that I especially loved, plus Triopita, a bunch of pastries and some ouzo and metaxa

Attached: 20190831_135119.jpg (3264x1836, 2.05M)

>you're
oi mate you gotta license for that contraction?

Probably because dance doesn't really attract boys. But everyone seemed to enjoy it when we danced at school, maybe we need some more opportunities like school competitions or something

gamoto!

It’s because if you’re not a professional breakdancer you’re considered cringe for dancing as a guy unless you’re at a club/rave

Get them to stay off of weed and social media.
Better parenting as well, aside from 1st gen immigrant parents you rarely see culture being handed down to the youths.

>Had some Pastitsio and Keftedes that I especially loved, plus Triopita, a bunch of pastries and some ouzo and metaxa

God damn I love greek food. Too bad the closest restaurant is 100 miles away.

>Probably because dance doesn't really attract boys.
A fair assessment. I can't speak to much to Greek (or Greek American) culture because that's not my personal heritage. I just like to go to European cultural festivals to do what little I can to keep them alive. But I've seen this trend across multiple different ethnic festivals, and I wonder what kinds of events or activities could be pursued to keep young men engaged with their heritage.

Why would you want to watch a guy dancing?

not his point.

I'll happily watch some dude dancing at a cultural festival if it means that he hasn't forgotten where he comes from. That's the pressing issue here.

If you're looking for serious replies.. how about start by trying to get them involved in activities that don't involve dressing in tacky traditional costumes and dancing around like a bunch of nancies.

Obsessing about Heritage is retarded. Forcing your children to give a damn about stupid traditions is selfish. Make something of yourself instead of living off the back of the dead.

Having 1 greek ancestor doesn't mean you're greek, mutts

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

My sisters husband was forced by his family to do Irish dancing, Lord of the Dance style and he says it is the thing he hates most about his family. His sister loves it, but not him because he feels like a sissy dancing around.

You sound like a fucking jew. A tree with strong roots is the hardest to knock down. The reason so many young Americans today are fucked is because they're living in a hyper-atomised society and have nothing broader to identify with. They're just off floating in the void by themselves

I went to Athens 2 weeks ago. What a shithole.

Where did you subhumans crawl out of?
Jelly, mongrels? Our people have been living on this planet for thousands of years, and have spread across the land bringing some tradition to shitholes like yours.
You should be thankful tee bee aych.

Attached: amerimutt.png (422x422, 67K)

And that's fine, I can get guys not being moved to dance. It's a hard sell for a lot of guys. That said, there's a problem where there is currently very little in the way of things these young men can do to have a significant connection to their ancestry. How can we fix that?

you are just looking for an argument. Gotcha

give them their countries back. or arm them and help fight to take them back.

How many years was Greece occupied by shitskins? When was the last time Greece did anything relevant other than racking up debt? I'm waiting. Your people, the rapebabies of Turkroaches, have achieved nothing. Real Greeks haven't been around since 1453.

Dancing barely qualifies as tradition. Ancient wisdom religion temples and ruins of important locations do

haha you know all those social sciences you guys shit on...welp nvm

Is that the Greek fest in St. Louis?

@225020161
@225020705
>t. assblasted subhumans
Couldn't fish any harder for (you)s even if you tried.

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 58K)

Nah, Columbus

This one didn't fish for arguments you did

hey is this in Virginia by any change. I used to live there and there was a yearly greek festival, this kind of reminds me of it.

dressing like a faggot doesn't help

>greek
>giving a damn about anything
kek

>@225020161
>@225020705
The fuck is this?

Attached: disgusthomer.jpg (260x384, 17K)

Attached: greeked.jpg (640x1847, 228K)