/AHSG/ - Atlantic Hurricane Season General: Make It Happen, TABS!

5:00 PM EDT Sat Aug 31
Moving: W at 8 mph
Min pressure: 945 mb
Max sustained: 150 mph

>>PASTEBINSat Images and Feeds
rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-16
tropicaltidbits.com/sat/

>Twitter Feeds
twitter.com/TropicalTidbits
twitter.com/NHC_Atlantic
twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski
twitter.com/RyanMaue
twitter.com/hurricanetrack
twitter.com/NWS

>Preparations and Safety
redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies/types-of-emergencies/hurricane.html
ready.gov/hurricanes
weather.gov/safety/hurricane

>Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=hf-d_TqyAkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kzV9yaN-2W4
youtube.com/watch?v=d_5jj3pb4GI

>Previous Threads
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ahsg//type/op/

Attached: 05L_tracks_latest.png (768x800, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225018349/#225018859
mathworks.com/help/fininst/managing-interest-rate-risk-with-bond-futures.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah even during irma (which was frankly a baby by the time it got to me) i spent the night watching a movie, power went out as soon as movie ended and i sat at the window watching the sky glow green every time a transformer blew. it was incredibly comfy, and the next day it cleared up and i walked around outside to see all the damage
and then the next week was like hell because it was so fucking hot and horrible and you couldn't sleep

HWRF model updating now on tropicaltidbits.

DORIAN is going Straight up the Chesapeake

Praying many people die, some specific people in particular

Attached: 8e8cddad3c6eadcebc0092911c7fc665a90064d5d7c198a60843c9c8164f0283.png (600x842, 95K)

wrong plane, the women are flying the jet, not the P-3.

Welp.

Jow Forums said that this storm was going to cut Miami in half. Jow Forums lied again. This shit probably won't even hit land; it'll spin out to sea and end up as a mild rainstorm over Scotland in a couple weeks. Stop overhyping this shit, Jow Forums.

all the new data suggests it may not turn north until after it hits Florida coast

Just in that area I assume?

Very nice, confirmed happening

Attached: CBT.png (754x698, 399K)

trips of truth! but you did not specify how these people should die

Yeah from the top of my right eye lid to my hair line

That happened before my trips so it doesn't count

Over hyping is right. OP such a happening fag they made a thread before the last one hit bump limit. The absolute state of this board I swear.

Attached: jeb5.png (1500x878, 1.29M)

Rolling for cat 5 direct hit to NC

>tattoo
trash

Well its a good thing that growth wasn't on your dick then.

It may indeed affect (((them))) harshly if landfall happens in Palm Beach County

Imagine still caring about this failure of a storm

a trash whore for a trash man

Savannah, GA fag here. What are the odds this thing doesn't hook enough and wrecks us?

Attached: 1566866066301.jpg (646x595, 42K)

Attached: hmmm.jpg (236x170, 11K)

>landwhale white trash girlfriend
>not the mother of your child
divorced because you spend your life on Jow Forums?

just want to say for any young anons on here thinking of a career:

Meteorology is probably the single whitest career you could choose. It's simultaneously too difficult for nogs, and not profitable enough for jews. There are a bunch of asians nowadays but they aren't the soulless money grubbing type, and they tend to concentrate in their own research groups. The higher levels of the field are basically a white dude's paradise (in more than one way - we also have the highest hot-chick ratio of any stem field)

>he thinks time is linear

first pass through the eye coming up

Attached: 1537129497416.png (1880x860, 1.48M)

It's a fish storm. Every single updated model run has moved this thing farther east despite the cope posting.

>he deleted it
kek what a bitch

Looks like the average Central Florida bleached blonde skank. (I sleep with these lines of girls regularly). How many kids that aren't yours does she have?

decent. How do I put this, out of possible landfalls, you're in the middle

look at this white trash ass tripfag got embarrassed of and deleted

Attached: 1548456833672[1].jpg (4032x1960, 1.72M)

Mark my words
Hurricane Dorian will reach Category 5 and slam into North Carolina

Levi?

Dear Largo lag, you are such a boomer you forgot 4plebs exist. I have a photo and I am now effectivly blackmailing you. give me 2 publix tendie subs and I will not post the picture (though it's publically avaliable here anyway)
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225018349/#225018859

>we also have the highest hot-chick ratio of any stem field
Breh try being a dietitian. It helps if you're jacked. My roastie colleagues are l get jealous that I have such a consistent clientele

>I sleep with these lines of girls regularly
so you put your benis where tyrone has repeatedly been?

our models are destined to be the creaTION OF dEATH MANIFEST AS THE Oirginator of the Holy C. Spread wisdom with caution with such quantitative methods my friends. Time is not what it seems and we our chosen to be destined to the ultimate path of EBOLA
mathworks.com/help/fininst/managing-interest-rate-risk-with-bond-futures.html

>cancerous torontofag wasn't even in the top 30 replies
best AHSG so far today!

>greying hair
Oh largo fag, you poor soul

HOLY SHIT HE DELETED IT NOT BECAUSE OF THE GIRL!

Attached: nobody noticed.png (227x233, 85K)

Lmao he shows up in the mirror.

Show us your face, Largofag

kek

Digits: Hurricane will hit Washington DC directly as a category 5.

No nigger.

Attached: 3caf8ebff6588c9f3e2c256fb616519b9330c1fe5aaa72e3e625081ef7f08014.jpg (571x618, 49K)

in Australia we call that a fizzer

Sure, actually that means there's a good chance you're a jannie.

Bane?

we're not that lucky

The only niggers in Brevard are in Cocoa. I only bang single moms from Palm Bay

My gf is hot af I don't care why would I delete

>Meteorology is probably the single whitest career you could choose.
Literally been replaced by computers models. Look at how noaa is constantly being BTFO by computers now.
Meteorology is a fake job today.

Does anyone else think they knew it was a fish storm the whole time and they just fudged the models to sell more generators and water bottles?

is that a playboy tat

Attached: 1421251256.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I thought they were called chazwazers.

Nah dude, YOU'RE IN THE MIRROR!

Look I accidently posted my apartment but not like I can delete that shit.

Honestly I think the whole country would be rooting for that scenario. Does anybody actually like their Congressman?

wtf

Picture is still there for me. Already saved so I can print it out and fap. Onto the mirror of course. Not that land whale.

All those models run off of data NOAA collects with their tax dollar powered planes and satellites

most recent models have it shifting back west

stay on guard savannah

You're confusing TV mets with actual meteorologists and atmospheric scientists. Who do you think develops the computer models and researches the physics that go into them?

The field is fucking RIPE for young blood right now. Most of the people who've gone into it since the 90's have been half retarded liberal environmentalists who fell for the global warming hysteria. There's a serious shortfall of actual talented physics types and programmers.

>tattoo

Attached: absolutelydisgusting5.jpg (450x450, 73K)

i really hope you guys get a happening, i also know the pain of when storms turn away

Yes and I'm going into Buisness so rip meteorlogy.

I went back to school to study it so I hope you're right.

Attached: 1516420075505.png (646x595, 280K)

BAN ME NOW YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Attached: 1543531409750.png (1515x808, 481K)

Have sex

nice, hope I'll run into you one day lol

Ban me faggots

I'm not getting my hopes up. Even if it did, it would just graze savannah and sw ga wouldn't get anything good. I'm waiting for another Michael and hoping it will be stronger.

Attached: 1567215447186.png (409x409, 183K)

Fucking jannies have disabled my trip. Fuck you

Dorian has already claimed it's first life, a Toronto man was found crushed to death in a small shed, collapsed by Dorian's outer wind bands. We will miss you TorontoCuck, I guess you were pretty fucked from the get go.

Attached: 1503725771252.jpg (856x1141, 278K)

rip in pieces toronto ccuucckk

>mfw 2 days ago several anons posted about how orlando is fucked

Attached: 1395112080627.gif (270x266, 2.74M)

Keep trying you neet piece of shit

>Who do you think develops the computer models and researches the physics that go into them?
Today? The europoors and chinese.
If you are in the JewSA you are not getting in to any met job unless you buy in to the GW cult. And then your whole life is based on a lie so what the fuck is the point? The computer models are so good today we don't need "experts" to interpret them anymore.

So outside of the few niche programing and AI science positions there is basically no future in meteorology.

Holy fuck no one thought to actually warn him?
RIP Torontofren

Hey jannie

What do you think are the chances the sunday 8am evacuation order for brevard gets lifted or pushed back? Last thread someone said the orders are tied to the bridges being closed from high winds, so I'm guessing very little?

Why are namefagging tripcode niggers such cancerous swine?

>Why are namefagging tripcode niggers such cancerous swine?
Just filter all name/tripfags. Makes this site usable.

Need another one faggot?

And I'm sorry for normalizing them. (though me and that forcastwax chick came at around the same time)

Just because it's a temp general doesn't give you the excuse to be a namefag nigger posting your slag on Jow Forums. Nobody cares.

I'm still here jannies are faggots

I wish something would come to texas the weather here is gay as fuck it almost never rains and last week it was thunder but no rain but yesterday or the day before it finally rained but only for like 1 hour

Attached: 1506271759502.png (1026x1228, 56K)

they fucking suck all the oxygen out of any thread with their showboating bullshit

alright we got 940 MB, it's still intensifying!

Attached: 940.png (800x888, 21K)

Ban me yet again. Let's go

>europoors and chinks
As of this year with the FV3 GFS the US has the best performing global model. AFAIK the chinese don't have anything even close. .

>you are not getting in to any met job unless you buy in to the GW cult
GW is real, it's just highly exaggerated. And obviously you don't go around shouting that opinion. In most top programs, it's not something heavily emphasized anyway.

Does she actually have a pusy? Has she shown it yet? You can't tell me a woman is tripfagging here and attentionwhoring on discord and hasn't shown at least tits yet.

Attached: 1567194503959.jpg (414x508, 19K)

also the profile is decent with the wind not changing much. no ERC to be seen!

Attached: nearly 130.png (1193x659, 55K)

To shit the thread up with your egofagging. Kys nigger or go back to plebbit. Either way gtfo. Your ego, your lady friend and your life are not Jow Forums related.

Fuck you

Yep, we know she's a female purely based on her language and additude to trips "Totally not in the name of attention"

why aren't you busy with your daughter and gf
go away

God I’d love to stuff my cock in that