>Yemen Aug 19
imgur.com/a/O6qcjZr
>Libya Aug 17
imgur.com/a/2hYVhSU
>Afghanistan Aug 13
imgur.com/a/nh85Hv7

Devs Aug 29
>SAA capture Al-Tamanea town in the southeastern countryside
>There are clashes between YPG and Turkish army supported FSA on Herbul frontline
>Israeli army Northern command cancelled all leaves for soldiers
>The Lebanese army fired on a Israeli drone which is hovering over the town of Al-Adaisseh in south Lebanon.
>Iraqi MP: next week, Parliament will discuss Israeli attacks on Iraq
>Video confirms Turkish-made Bayaraktar TB2 UAV are using the civilian Mitiga International Airport in Tripoli for military operations
>U.S Africa Command Commander, Ambassador Meet with GNA Libyan PM
>There are reports that Shiite militiamen from Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces have downed an unidentified drone aircraft in Iraq's Nineveh province
>STC recapture Aden and Zinjibar from Hadi Forces
>Houthis continue to launch drone and missile strikes into KSA

Attached: 1501102924181.jpg (918x717, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FrjMjssAD4Qt_Pl1_zsC7A/
moonofalabama.org/2019/08/syria-coordinated-foreign-airstrike-kills-leaders-of-two-al-qaeda-aligned-groups-.html#more
youtube.com/watch?v=2COeefAttPA
tass.ru/obschestvo/6622552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fpbp

Nice bread

Attached: (KAMAZ-63968 Typhoon-K armored vehicle.jpg (1280x853, 282K)

Thanks for the bread.

Attached: 1535123395788.png (1256x954, 746K)

>be american
>get shot

Reminder to filter and ignore shitposters

((()))

>memeflag

>U.S Africa Command Commander, Ambassador Meet with GNA Libyan
So Haftar is our guy, no?

Rolling for destruction of israel, assad and sdf in upcoming days.

>be kurd
>be low iq inbred shitsking ape
>fight to the death for "Kurdistan" (imaginary country)

Laugh all you want, when Greater Kurdish Empire is established all of fucking europe will be set on fire.

Also
Death to Israel
Death to America
Fuck Mossad (and death to mossad).

Good night /sg/

Fair enough. Obviously US has its responsibility in all of this. But the fact that kurds were not aggressively anti-government, or powerful for that matter, meant that Bashar didn't need to pay much attention them, not nearly as much as to rest of the filth. So all the manpower went into stopping the Brotherhood and the salafis, supported by Turkey alone for all intents and purposes, which led to US squeezing in on the Syria game with the kurds harder than with their islamist assets. That with the pre-ISIS rebel mess in the eastern part of the country made it geographically impossible for Bashar to confront them by the mid 2013. Let's say Turkey blocked the border with Syria when the looting and the anarchy started late 2011 in the north, the government could've gone full '82 on the terrorists and then turn their attention to kurds. But it's what it is.

>Kurds uniting under one banner

Attached: XD.jpg (266x190, 5K)

>Rolling for destruction of israel,

One should not speak ill of one's own family Omar.

Uh-oh, Salman isn't going to be happy when he hears that

know your place w*hhabi trash

another mass shooting happened in america, pretty sure it was done by a POC

/ug/ when?

Turkey had to intervene one way or another. They still didn't forget Hafez' love-dance with the kurds which brought Syria and Turkey at the brink of war(see: Adana Accord). We don't know if Assad would've actually "deal" with the kurds. He might've end up using them as a pawn against Turkey, just like his father did.

Damn. White media will make that dumb nigga the face of mass shootings even though it's a white boi activity.

He should destroy these traitors after war is over. Everytime they ally with us and israelis and backstab their host countries. I would send them all to europe and US desu.

Based hejazi poster

yeah ((white))

No you didn't. Or well, with Brotherhood being the leading party you in a sense did have to. But all that you could've done was to block the border and not accept Saudi and Gulf States to supply their pets through it while also helping the syrian Brotherhood.

Or if violence was the only option you accepted you could have Meme Shield'd the kurdish hotspots in Tall Abyad, Ayn al-Arab and Afrin back then. And yes, I do know your butthurt over Hafez and PKK and that leading to an anti-syrian movement in the non-brotherhood circles in Turkey which helped people accept Watermelon Seller's support for the jihadists.

>Everything bad white people do is da joos fault

>White people good, they should never take responsibility for what they do

Dummy.... Stop posting under the Pan-African flag, the redneck Dixie flag is more appropriate for you

Attached: 1566497962381.png (420x420, 251K)

>>Everything bad white people do is da joos fault
>>White people good, they should never take responsibility for what they do
>Dummy.... Stop posting under the Pan-African flag, the redneck Dixie flag is more appropriate for you

Attached: whoisit.jpg (259x194, 16K)

Thanks for revealing yourself Turduni, nobody uses this retarded pic on this general but you

The question still remains: Why should Turkey contribute to Syria's stability when Syria tried to destabilize Turkey few decades ago? Why should Turkey allow the syrian regime another possible opportunity with the kurds? It has nothing to do with being "butthurt" it's all logical consequences. If Hafez didn't try to be so smart with the kurds, maybe this current war wouldn't happen in the first place.

Actually you can track his photo in the archives.

Are you saying that white people have nothing to do with the weekly mass shooting and they were all done by Jews?
Trying to hide behind our shared antisemitism isn't going to shield you, entitled white incels are on a weekly shooting rampage. Blame the Jews all you want , it's still white bois doing it

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FrjMjssAD4Qt_Pl1_zsC7A/

Lmao

pkk was created in part by some in turkish intelligence to literally destabilize syria
among other things

I got the pic from here...... Big mistake it seems

based, i hope you also have him and his current memeflag filtered

By being decent human beings. I personally don't feel any great anger towards Hafez or the Assads even though they tried to ruin my country too. Then again, I'm not from a fascist family and was born in Finland after the war (but during the occupation). But the fact still remains, I could get over it. And don't try to push away the obvious ideological/religious motive which I'd say surpassed the revenge motive by tenfold

Shills can't even do their job well, a shame.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

this. assad is the lesser evil compare to daesh but he still garbage tyrant and destroyer of syria. hopefully somehow we humiliate the disgusting slob t*rk monkeys too

Dios mio....

when they run out of arguments all they can do is to copy /ptg/ and call us shills lol

> anatolian-iranian mixed mountain mutts unite
the world will never be able to defend itself against this monkey army..even the brazilian fears it

Pussy

Don't reply to him, please

assadpedes suck so much and are so stupid, that they cant tell me whats there to admire about assad

Being decent in this very case bears the risk of getting hit, hard. This way, the syrian regime wont be able to instrumentalize the kurds again for decades to come, thus eliminating a substantial threat. The PKK inside Turkey is virtually dead, to keep this way they'll need buffer zone, and they'll porbably get it.

>Urduni getting outed
>trannypede on another cat 5 chimpout
It’s like Khan Sheykhoun broke them

>shithole general
Yikes

College student fag has not recovered from that

they've just given up, they used to at least pretend that they thought the rebels could still win to mask their shitposting but that's no longer possible

Yep.... Considering what he posted after.... I agree.

sand nigger general is a weird circle jerk where anti trump share blue shills, communists and other sort of fags come to post shit no one cares

And they have the balls to get cocky, while even the USA betrayed them.

Le based drumpf, am i right?

Khan Sheykhun was to turduni what Aleppo was to Countryדide general desu

Fair enough. I understand where you're coming from even though I completely despise what you stand for amd believe in. At least you don't seem to be part of the retard squad which is refreshing.

>while even the USA betrayed them
they don't have actual positions, they just post the opposite of what they think people here support

Which is very sad even for a shill, at least he bump the thread for free

Kek

Goodnight guys.
Death to imperialism
Death to extremism
Death to zog

Don't get me wrong, I truly wish all the best for the all syrian people and they don't deserve this mess. Noone deserves a war, it only brings misery to the people.

Meanwhile in this general

Attached: shareblue.jpg (501x516, 60K)

noice

Attached: 1566737628224.gif (500x281, 384K)

Stfu kike and go shoot up a place with the rest of your senpai.
Failure faggots.
Death to israel.
Free Palestine.

hellooo /sg/
what's new on the geopolitics scene?

Attached: syrian_war4.gif (512x288, 3.07M)

South Yemen Soon
UAE vs KSA Soon
2006: The Rematch Soon
Idlib Soon

literally nothing

meanwhile, in Yemen...
>On August 29th, United Arab Emirates (UAE) forces carried out air strikes on the Saudi-backed Yemeni government forces in Aden and the Abyan Province, southern Yemen.
>Yemen’s Defence Ministry said in a statement that more than 300 people were killed and wounded by UAE air strikes on Aden and Abyan Province.

Attached: 1567125934381.jpg (800x557, 257K)

sand niggers killing each other is a good thing

Nice my OC gets reused year later.

>Self-hating sandnigger calling others "sandniggers"

Attached: 1566732423107.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>soon
the post
seems like it

Why did the West started bombing Idlib?

The US cleaning up their assets in Idlib. HK stuffs. US-Taliban talks close.

the inceldom of yours, how is it?

>HK stuffs
the chinks are about to collapse 10 times worse than the Soviet Union

I know I said goodnight but oh, well. Fuck it
moonofalabama.org/2019/08/syria-coordinated-foreign-airstrike-kills-leaders-of-two-al-qaeda-aligned-groups-.html#more

>HK stuffs
I cursory read my news about that, there was one about muh democratic protestors gettigna rrested..and just a few hours then there was one about those same activists being releases on bail and nothing happened. seems quite pushed by western media as far as I see

Sounds like some saudi snakes are ready to be fed to the Emirati eagles

MbZ will have to remind MbS who is the boss.

Attached: al-Badri 1c.jpg (870x366, 336K)

Attached: IMG_6286.jpg (1239x1280, 88K)

Attached: IMG_6280.jpg (559x768, 98K)

Context?

Attached: Abu-Luqman.jpg.png (678x927, 119K)

Ok I will post context
Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in his 20s or such
Abdulrahman Mustafa al-Qaduli in his youth
I forget who this is, probably Abu Sayyaf the oil minister
Abu Luqman, Amniyat, Wali of Aleppo

Attached: Oil minister.jpg (634x423, 59K)

R&U Videos
youtube.com/watch?v=2COeefAttPA

ug when?

Attached: 15672582449820-vert.jpg (800x1197, 511K)

Communists in east ukraine are still getting killed, and they cant do anything against that.
/ug/ will never return

Leaf no leafing edition, freshy.

I thought that the birthrate in Russia was increasing, why is it still decreasing in that image?

SOON

Attached: 1548830077642.png (321x963, 147K)

tass.ru/obschestvo/6622552

tomorrow

it increased for a few years then decreased again and is set to increase again it seems like.
We won't really know till next years census though

>I thought that the birthrate in Russia was increasing
yeah only for smelly churkas ethnic slavs are dying because their government is so corrupt

>Noone deserves a war, it only brings misery to the people.
You're twice wong.
War is a natural phenomena and a human need plus lucrative bussines. Remember that everytime someone suffer or dies someone else gain something and this is extremly right in situations of conflict.
Also, are you gonna out the jew away from Palestina gallantly chating?

No need to have a boner over it tho.

more 'african' posters than usual
interesting, i suppose

Dont even Samid, im not made of glass and silver.

Pfffff, what a dissapointment. We might actualy see a sub 100 million Russia in the future and a sub 25 million Ukraine at this rate.

Gigantic tantrum i suppose.

Errr..ok... Suddenly I'm a kike now. Gotta get meh some baby diks
But seriously.., saying that white incels do mass shootings makes me a kike? What else makes me so, breathing?