THIS. IS. GENOCIDE.

Attached: genocide.png (484x749, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxunoh82KQg
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

>china
What do they expect the rest of the world do to?

Next time stay in your sandholes.

Muslims everywhere fuck with the non Muslims.
India, China, Africa, Russia ... EUROPE!
Fuck with the wrong infidel: china, who gives no fucks. Get blown out.
Yet you unironically ignore the christian genocide and whine about getting karma in China.

Attached: No fucks.jpg (225x224, 9K)

Based and redpilled. Han seed is SUPERIOR and STRONK

absolutely based.

Yeah, why the fuck are they in China?

The reason no one cares is that muslims are a pain in the ass absolutely everywhere else in the world as well, so they won't get any sympathy from anyone, except other muslims (but they tend to hate each other too)

BASED CHINKS

China has the West by the balls so they won't dare to say anything about it

Islam IS a disease on the Earth.

They be aiight. At least the Chi-coms have the balls to stand up to the vermin.

>The insect fiercely defends the hive from invaders
based chinks

>over 6 gorillion in the camps!
>it was real in my mind

Same reason tibetans are

Mutts fuck with everyone also they kill christians in Asia. There is no christianity in west too. Your religion is atheism and atheist religion of human rights. Anyway everyone know westerners are two faced faggots and only weaponize caring about others when there is benefit for them. Muslims should stop crying and defend themselves. I wouldn't ask filthy atheist westerners for help anyday.

>forced to drink alcohol

holy shit, I should go to china

Attached: paint.jpg (524x698, 173K)

>Forced to eat bacon and have a beer.
The FUCKING HORROR of it ...

Attached: 1552162175562.jpg (1024x753, 77K)

What's the difference between burning in hell for worshipping a false god or burning in hell for not worshipping God?

I fail to see the issue.

AFTER DOMINATE DARK MONKEY
COME FOR WHITE MAN
FUCK WHITE PUSSY MAKE BABY

>Muslims should stop crying and defend themselves.
Please do it. Start with Israel. Iran and Saudi can BTFO israelis if they stop bickering over muta or no muta

the entire purpose of the media and the humanitarian left is to promote minorities at every turn, never the national majority. They have no values, just want to destroy.

wait china accepted a million refugess? And do these people get sent back or what?

Whites need to donate money duh.

Actually I've heard stories of white westerners being bought alcohol by locals in clubs regularly

Good.

GOOD, religion IS a disease
and that goes for Unitarians who LARP as atheists
youtube.com/watch?v=qxunoh82KQg
Fucking based

Leave it to the Australian to go full retard. Do you protest mosques while unemployed? Bet you do. Do you drive around with bumper stickers that read "we built this city", yet have never held a full-time job? I bet. There's hundreds of thousands of you in Aus, and you're everything wrong with the country. KYS.

>Citation: random photo of crying muslim lady

Uyghurs and Hui are chinese ethic minorities and they are muslims

"""They""" got us and it's getting worse here no way such a scenario is even possible.

>Muslims should stop crying and defend themselves
do it faggot. your muslimeen ummah is suffering in China, start uniting against them instead of being their bitchboys. at first, gl with convincing Pakistan to sever economic ties to China

Its not refuges kek
Xinjiang turkic people lived there forever, China just needs that place strategically so it can defend its soft inside from the north, same like they took tibetan plateau. If anything they will make more refuges for our stupid governments to accomodate.

To be fair, there was total silence from the world when Muslims ethnically cleansed Christians from most of the middle east too. People tend to only really care about stuff that effects themselves in some way.

Idiot

>be Muslim.
>Triggered by claim that muslims have a compulsion to fuck with non muslims.
>unironically prove user's point.
You can't make this stuff up
Hey! Scholomo is calling you! He wants you to murder some Shi'ites for him.

>free accomodations
>free booze
>free bacon

Is this what they call genocide?

t. seething Leb

soon there will be incel camps where incels are made to fuck ugly women. enjoy these final days

Wew lad. Why so butthurt

China is allowed to have a country.

This only proves that USA isn't sending enough money to Israel.

These are indigenous people of North Western China

They are getting fucked over, reeducation camps because the han Chinese found resources in the ground

Isnt the prince now switching gears,turning more nationalistic, got rid of CIA backed group and kinda went semi independent? Maybe it could since most problems with iran is enflamed via religious ppl from both sides. I dunno, hows life in Saudi now, remmeber it as nice few yeara ago.

It is genocide.

The Han are forcing the female Ugyhurs to marry Han chinese men. They're trying to blend the Ugyhurs out of existence.

The Australian is right. No one cares about you muslims because you're a bunch of bloodthirsty savages.

mudslimes BTFO

They are being housed and fed and they complain.

>The Han
Meme people. Han dont exist anymore its all mutt rape babies larping as han...kinda like americans say they are white but much much worse

I don't particularly like chinks. But fuck mudslimes, tbqh.

Mudslimes did the exact same shit to zoroasterians. payback's a bitch, huh

Heavy taxes, UN atheist laws I can't even marry young girl anymore, Israeli shill on twitter and atheist UN laws backed by twitter shills, no jobs. Just shills online how the place is great which is worse period of all rulers. Cancerous feminist laws worse than even europe. "They" have total control now it's not even a joke some uniforms crests are Illuminati eye if you look carefully.

finally a country that treats muslims the way they deserve to be treated

Good for them

Hey, schlomo, how many refugees do we need to take in?
How many will Israel take?

Forced to eat pork? Forced to drink alcohol?
That's a bloody fine meal mate, where do I sign up?

Let them eat pork

Eating pork is not genocide.
Funny how muslims overreact just like Jews.

Psst. To every /pol in the 120-140+ iq.

This is a geopolitical play by the USA/CIA/Kikes. Easiest way to understand it?

Think Black Lives Matter.

>They identified a religious minority in China
>They supply this minority with media coverage and "legitimacy" in the international media
>They stoke sectarian differences among the Hans and Chinese-Muslims
>They now have a militant minority inside the territory of an enemy state and can "deploy" them at any moment to destabilize the enemy nation.

But don't let me slide this low iq thread.

Hahaha sand niggers btfo am I right?

Attached: mersi.jpg (242x520, 50K)

>sa*udi arabia
>talking about others being duplicitous and underhanded
>ethnic homogeneity
>"""religion"""
quality stuff m8
(You)

Attached: 1554930294929.png (713x611, 26K)

I dont like either but uigurs are kinda nice desu, trad old fashioned steppe people, redhaired and blonde too. Im with them on this one,but not because of mudslime thing, but because they dont deserve to be birthrated out by chinks.

Attached: 200px-Uyghur_girl_in_Turpan,_Xinjiang,_China_-_20050712.jpg (200x220, 22K)

On the bright side, they get Yang Bux.

Attached: 1560037790951.jpg (600x400, 47K)

I don't care.

This is what Muslims deserve. Thin them out is what I say.

You’re right, it’s cultural genocide for Muslims to enter chink clay and demand they adhere to sharia

Imagine getting to camp with your family and friends while you're forced to eat bacon and drink beer. Fuck that sounds so terrible.

see this is why china is not all bad. I probably wouldn't want to live there but I don't see them (all) as insectoids.

Fuck chinks and sand chinks

>still spamming his garbage youtube video
spaz

>some uniforms crests are Illuminati eye i
Police, right? Well yeah, prince is shifting away from religion focus into nationalism focus, wonder how it will play out with nation full of young men (spoiled men if you dont mind me being a bit blunt)

Ok, I'm starting to forgive China for the Hong Kong massacre.

Attached: honkler L.gif (836x836, 134K)

The muslims would be doing it to the chinks if they could

You forgot flooding the west with a new form or exotic non compatabe people who can replace whites.

So get the fuck out of China, faggot. (PS: You can't come here.)

Attached: 13516171436411.jpg (500x623, 68K)

sounds more like integration

>can't stand the sight of a white child
>complains about overseas muzzies

If faggots like him weren't such hypocrites then maybe there would be a way for me to care about their wellbeing.

Attached: aclu white chils qasim.jpg (704x1024, 177K)

this is the only based thing china does. fuck muslims. they should all be eradicated.

Hopefully I will die soon I don't want to live in such a place controlled by international jewry.

PROTESTS TO THE LEFT OF ME
MUSLIMS TO THE RIGHT

HERE I AM

Attached: 170629182543-01-xi-jinping-hong-kong-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 82K)

>Uyghurs
>indigenous
FUCK THE WIGGERS, RESTORE TOCHARIA

How many millions of them should the US and Europe take in?

Wait. So you’re telling me these fucking sand monkeys get to drink alcohol, eat pork, AND be atheists? Where’s the genocide? These terrorists should’ve stayed out of China.

Good.

Attached: 554z2sqqkk8y.jpg (980x1000, 399K)

exactly.

Attached: fed.jpg (620x675, 68K)

Uygur woman
They have more claim to that land than chinks user, please grab a book sometimes, it would compliment your already wast knowledge.

Attached: main-qimg-3d18d5a1cc3ac1cee457158eab950121.jpg (295x437, 50K)

>Muslims genocided
So when China does it its okay but when I shoot the Palli next door the U.N. starts throwing sanctions for war crimes? Fuck off Jow Forums

Attached: 1567092955751.jpg (655x599, 42K)

I dont care, my country takes noone. Im just enjoying the show from my ethnostate desu

How many do you want to import?

You're an occupational state killing the people who were there before you. Yes it's different.

Your a rat, uygura are above you. Learn your place

thereligionofpeace.com/

Tips Fedora

Holy shit, they get to just hang out all day eating pork BBQ and drinking beer? WTF, that sounds like a fucking vacation!

The Chinese empire has been there for thousands of years and is far older than Islam, or Judaism for that matter.
Also : although the Chinese compete with us whites, jews are being systematically abusive in a way the Chinese are not.
So no. Not ''fuck off pol''.

You should shut the fuck up before someone notices and decides you need cultural enrichment

>claim to that land

A gigantic desert. Nothing but rocks and sand. That is where we are at here.

Eating pork is not genocide. Muslims are pathetic.

Sounds pretty funny to me lmao

Islam is a religion started by a literal war lord, so they shouldn't be surprised when a BIGGER warlord comes along and fucks them in their unwashed butts.