They don’t want you to watch joker

Look at the people who are so upset by this. Review bombing it a month before it releases because the joker is a realistic character and not a face tattooed wigger who is LOL DAMAGEd

Nazis hate this movie and Jews hate this movie

This should be all you need to know to understand this could be the most based film in yera

Attached: B4C47870-3986-4520-AB72-AB7E2C968EE0.png (1080x1524, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgXplohCw5o
youtube.com/watch?v=2QiyYB9lHcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

actually they do want you to watch it so you can be killed by the clowncels

Attached: 1553300859080.jpg (1979x2155, 493K)

honestly thinking joker might be this generations taxi driver.

Attached: taxidriver-07.jpg (610x329, 38K)

It is

stop spamming your shitty thread take this to /tv/

Get your kike bullshit out of here

Attached: (((Joker))).jpg (1318x3155, 1.86M)

>watching capeshit initially made for children.

Attached: 1550597300576.gif (800x800, 230K)

>TAKE THIS TO /TV/ THIS ISN'T POLITICS I'M IN CHA--

Attached: 1537905329635.png (342x311, 23K)

Attached: 1558263552124.jpg (1920x1440, 445K)

fake and gay

twitter might be the worst cancer ever created in the past 100 years.

I haven't watched capeshit since I was a child but I saw the trailer for this and it unironically looks bretty gud. Will watch.

Is this reverse psychology?

i don't believe you, pretty sure you're bald and try to grow a beard to compensate.

Attached: 1558185366729.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Okay I have to see this

I immediately noticed this kike subversion too. How are people claiming this is about a white gu getting fed up and shit? He still goes and makes out with his nigger gf. fucking pathetic. makes me want to puke.

The right people hate it.

bad critic score / good audience score is the official sign of kino

Attached: Capture.png (2046x1534, 3.86M)

>his black gf

Spoiler alert he is a “creepy” incel and they are not even dating and he gets cucked setting him off

The movie is based

>movie created, written, and produced by jews
yeah, no get your bullshit out of here shlomo

Attached: yikes.jpg (612x430, 30K)

he broke #3 and is now snuggling with a ptsd gf

Attached: gethhgg.png (995x172, 51K)

this. (((critic))) opinions mean nothing to me unless it's maybe the nostalgia critic and even then it's hit or miss.

They are creating controversy specifically so that we watch it. The whole movie is the closest we have to a magic spell that turns us into mass shooters.

My girlfriend conceal carries dual XD9s

God help the poor incel who tries anything

Attached: standard_resolution.jpg (1440x1440, 396K)

flop

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFF

It's going to be a good movie

>queens of the stoneage

Saw them live a few years ago, it was pretty shit. Glad your gf can protect you though user.

Batman and Spider-Man are great, fuck you.
I even liked the one with batnipples and that time Spider-Man was a nigger.

Attached: EAF054B6-2841-4783-83F1-82F193375B52.jpg (849x694, 148K)

There's nothing in Hollywood that's based, and if you give (((them))) a penny for any film, you're an absolute retarded faggot.
You're a faggot and immature manchild regardless for even making this thread.
Fuck off.

I won’t go see it, but I would be lying if I said this wasn’t very visually pleasing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rgXplohCw5o

For sure.

I work out daily, 100 pushups, 100 situps, and a mile run. I'll watch the joker with my wife and carry and nothings going to happen. It'll be fun to fantasize about ending the misery of an angry lonely fella though

how does she fit it in with her dick there tho?

JUST ACCEPT MISERY IN YOUR LIFE BRO
JUST LET PEOPLE TORTURE YOU BRO
JUST LET NIGGERS AND FAGS REPLACE YOU BRO
JUST DO NOTHING AND LET THE GARBAGE WORLD ROT BRO

This is what they want, they hate that this movie is about saying no.

>casually showing off your belly button
What a dirty whore

>just accept being genocided by jews bro

stay safe kids-watch a camrip off a based .ru site
youtube.com/watch?v=2QiyYB9lHcQ

Attached: addtext_com_MDE0NDM1NjI5MQ.png (1024x563, 654K)

>JUST LET NIGGERS AND FAGS REPLACE YOU BRO
if you can't get some trad coochie maybe you're just not that attractive. Go to the gym.

Thats so hot, carrying a gun on the mons. Bet I'm quick enough to grab it and put a bullet in her pussy before she could stop me. Its not concealed well.

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

Attached: joker.jpg (1784x901, 1.36M)

Yes.

Prob

>guys they dont want you to see the movie (no source needed), so just definitely go see it
>guys please go see it, you love capeshit
>guys they dont want you to run around dressed as evil clowns.
>guys its all a coincidence that they have been forcing this meme into pop culture for years for no reason.
>guys clown world is 100% not a shill meme. its very important that you submit to its blackpill nature
>guys ziondon loves israel, please vote bernie

God damn glowniggers tricking us into honking, they’ve been planning this for decades!

Attached: C570C7D6-5D44-4FA6-89C3-38407B5F3A8D.png (144x219, 8K)

>charged with all the cynicism of a mollycoddled teen dropout in fake Oakleys and a home customized Linkin park tee

Can we keep David pls? This is a top tier shitpost. Help me summon David Jenkins guys:

DAVID JENKINS ROTTEN TOMATOES

DAVID JENKINS LITTLE WHITE LIES

DAVID JENKINS DAVEYJENKINS @daveyjenkins

That last review is the height of irony.

Attached: 1567261654096m.jpg (487x1024, 53K)

>No, Doug. What you did was rape. You raped Patti.
>...Honk honk!

These fuckers are the best advertising for this movie imaginable.

Attached: 20190825_222008.jpg (1080x706, 287K)

>Spidernigger

No thanks. MJ and spider Man are white. Niggers have plenty of superheroes they just don't support them at all for some reason.

Damn, might actually see this now and I haven't been in a movie theater in over 5 years.

Wonder if there'll be another "Joker" mass shooter

>they don't want you to watch their own propaganda
Just because there's libtard salt doesn't mean the kikes don't win either way. Didn't you learn anything from 2016? This joker is an obvious self-insert hero character for young men to identify with. Then they go, oh no, please don't watch this horrible movie we made for you to watch. What you must ask yourself is why.

FUCKING KEK "CLOWNCELS" ahaha !!!

Your wife fucked a clowncel

Go fuck yourself. You need this movie to do well so you can do more shootings and blame white Trump supporters.

This movie is as mainstream as it gets therefore there will be no actual truth in it at all.

I remember the last 800 films I went to thinking
>>Maybe this one won't be a subversive train wreck loosely disguised as a good film?

Take the film pill, all new movies suck and nothing will change that

The people saying shit like "incels will shoot up the cinemas playing this" are retards. Why, if their were "clowncels", would they want shoot up the places spreading their ideology and disrupte the dissemination of their film that would create more "clowncels"? Wouldn't they want to be the like the Joker character from the film and go after, who I assume he does in the film, heads of the state and media. Stupid fucking retards always looking for a fight where one won't be.

man i just do not understand how this is acceptable. it's like the anti-Jow Forums. and there are no consequences for this open racism until somebody shoots something up. and then they're considered the bad guys.

perhaps twitter should start banning people who think and speak like this no matter their politics. i think that it would go a long way if business and other leaders would just say that it is wrong to openly hate white people. otherwise this tension is going to keep building and im worried about where it might lead.

It's a red herring. People don't go on shooting spergouts because of movies. The only thing this movie will inspire is edgelordism and whatever other gay shit they put in there for young edgelords to admire.

yikes

>mollycoddled teen dropout in fake Oakleys and a home customised Linkin Park tee.

What does this even mean?

This. But to play devils advocate it could be pulled pushed back or go straight to home cable if there was a serious enough one opening night/weekend.

What's weird is IGN gave it a perfect score and an extremely gushing review.

Clowncels are scary. Who will they kill next?

Didnt that james guy shoot up the showing of the second dark night, the one with the joker though

Everytime he hears honk honk it reminds him of the time the clowncel left a horn up her snatch, and he didn't notice until after the first initial thrusts.

Yeah, but he's a CIA nigger. Checked.

Kek ohh nooos the clowncels! No-one pay attention to the elite class of genocidal jews, the memefag warned me of the clowncels hahah

My 1488 made this thread extra comfy frens. Remember the "clown sightings" on the news a couple years ago? It was remade AGAIN this year. Jews are running outta material. Tbh the jew is natures clown. A hideously deformed charicature of a harmless funny guy who paints itself white and loves kids.

>A hideously deformed charicature of a harmless funny guy who paints itself white and loves kids.
Never thought about it that way.

I think he means edgy gamers rise-up posters, but is so disconnected from modern day reality he has to use references from an era that no longer exists or ever existed.

No, James Holmes shot up a theater that was playing the Dark Knight Rises, which didn't even have the joker in it. But that dude had so much glow in dark shit connected with him that can't be blamed on a fictional character. Dude was fucking mk ultra'd hardcore.

Danger carry mode, hope she doesn't accidentally shoot her femoral artery.

Moms gonna freak

Who cares about trump? Seriously

K, didnt know which. Brief rundown on his mk?

>P365
OH NO NO NO NO

I wouldn't watch it even if someone paid for my ticket. Movies are gay.

Anyone who unironically uses the term "white boys" needs to be beaten

pathetic

I don't give a shit if they want me to watch it or not. I have no interest in giving money to (((Hollywood)))

If they didn't want you to watch it, they wouldn't have made it for you to watch. This should be pretty elementary.

I havent seen a movie in theaters in probably 5 years but Im kinda pumped for this one. Might break down and give the kikes a few shekels, they seem to be throwing us a bone on this one.

Attached: 1562826164374.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Bet the barrel reeks of baby dick nuts and fish farts

I guarantee these same people get pissy if anyone says video games make you violent.

You shouldn't watch anything from Hollywood

I'm going to buy a ticket and not even go. Just to help the box office.

Attached: batman.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Very joker like plot if you ask me.

Attached: 56756756.jpg (1930x221, 102K)

its a kiked movie made by kikes starring a kike and this thread this is guerrilla marketing.

Saw the trailer and it was mostly niggers. Sad!

So many Jews, expressing white emotions. Are they good? Are they bad?

Also, it's not only white people who identify - read the comments under a YouTube trailer.

Who the fuck even knows what Linkin Park is anymore?

Is it good for a movie to be rotten or fresh

Holy shit at that word salad by David Jenkins

It's just a stupid fucking movie. You guys seriously think jews hate it? A movie in Hollywood? Hollywood is their domain, they control what goes in and out from Hollywood.

Officially, fresh, of course. But see this guy:

Studios pay millions to influence a movie being declared fresh, so it's good to be fresh.

>Jews hate this movie

oh really???

Considering they are the ones who control the studio who made and financed it, im not so sure you have a brain OP...

Incel