I dont get white women

They often say how white guys are
"Scrawny" with "no personality". Yet
Filipino guys for example are much shorter and less masculine th
an white men and yet filipina girls usually exclusively only date them. So what's white girls problem?

Attached: 1567249607888m.jpg (619x1024, 78K)

They're dump. White men are pussies who don't want children and all that.

Why are the cuties covering their noses?

They like the smell I think.

Because they're just shit testing you. Ignore them and act like they're less than subhuman

Plot twist: it's actually Seattle

Women wanting diversity is not a shit test. They actually do want a more diverse pool of men to have sex with. That's all it is. They don't care whether you react or not, but if you don't then you go extinct.

Most white women only like white men.

literally any white man can get a Filipina girlfriend

Every Filipina I’ve ever met was married to a white dude

LEL when i get on da bus and see all thes fucking people i be like “aw shit nigga osamas cousins hope this mothafucka dobt blew up, great a fucking spic, damn this bus fucking STANKS, hope i dont get pickedpocketed”
while white people celebrate this shit lol why?
t. shitskin

>flooding pajeets into every western country.

fucking white people.

White women are garbage
Even if they're white they're still women and women are born nation wreckers
Dont treat them as equals or even human

girls covering their noses because these assholes stink so bad

Could you have made more of an incel post?

>They don't care whether you react or not, but if you don't then you go extinct
I'm not saying you shouldn't react, I'm saying that you need to act in a way that both benefits you and ruins the roastie in question. You need to make her feel stupid and worthless for wanting diversity, women are far more susceptible to ostracism

Fuck off roast

Attached: 1567190677953.png (464x560, 341K)

They're not wrong, and I say this as a real White man (real one, European-born).

The White "men" in Canada are either fat, or soft and pudgy looking gamer type faggots or legitimate homosexuals.

I'm still single at 25 while everyone I know is getting with someone, I'm so alienated I don't even know why I haven't an hero'd yet

Attached: 1517442235597.jpg (250x241, 25K)

Imagine the smelle

True. White men have been subverted just as much as white women have.

>burn the coal
White men mix way more than white women

Cause white women are hypergamus so white men have no choice

Attached: piv rape.png (629x296, 19K)

Come home white man, they are waiting for your superior white genes

Attached: ee52a3712497674f6d46747bb19d9941.jpg (618x715, 62K)

Media Jews propagandize against White men and women are easily influenced by their surroundings. Have you ever seen a POC male demonized by the media in the last 20 years?

Shit excuse to justify your shitskin fetish.

>diversity
>literally not one white person in a country that's supposedly still majority white
Reminder that 'diversity' is code for the intentional and permanent replacement of white people.

But what about the huge language barrier

LET'S GO TO WORK

Attached: 4235266.jpg (182x278, 6K)

Look how everyone cover their noses. IMAGINE THE SMELL.

Stop fucking only the top 1% of men and i will stop fucking other races

Kek. Can confirm, every Filipino friend I’ve had has a white dad

Yep. I work in customer service and it's disgusting how many younger, and older, white guys are just pudgy out of shape and feminine looking. Like come on man you can find the time to hit the gym a few times a week

Got to put in some effort to get what you want mate or go on tutorial mode that speaks english - Phillipines

>and ruins the roastie in question
made me kek

I’ve never f*cked anyone, I can’t even get 5/10’s to look at me. “Incel” is code word for “I can’t get the top 5% of women, it’s all over.”

You're a white woman you live life on easy mode

That pic is one of a growing list of reasons I'm planning on ditching this 4th world shithole of a country.

Good on you leaf

Why are leaf posts always so low quality?

Attached: 1531676610574.png (622x623, 487K)

To where?

Do it leaf.

Only if you’re a 5/10 or above white woman maybe.

hahahaha come visit California, flip bitches are the biggest race traitors I've ever seen. I've been to parties where they get double teamed by niggers, spics and white at the same time. Also flip women are hideous.

I get dicked on pol anytime I say this by mutts and others 'youre a traitor for leaving, try and fix it' there is no fixing Canada. It would be a useless shot in the dark to try. It takes far too long to gain the necessary credentials to run for office and by the time I've gotten there whats there going to be left here to save?

300k migrants from Nigeria, India and China flood this place a year and that number is only set to increase should Trudeau stay in, the number won't go away under the Conservacucks either. By the time I'm 30 this place is not going to be white at all, even less white than South Africa. Moving with my gf to the Caucasus or Hungary (parents are from there) to raise a family.

Attached: elm.png (458x397, 322K)

Where are you going to go?

Hungary or Georgia in the Caucasus.

In my experience women never speak the truth about who they would date.
I've seen women with high standards date the ugliest gingers and fatties.

Not only a coward, but a race mixing faggot. I swear I hate leafs, burn all of you.

Even hamplanets get orbiters look at Jow Forums men will do anything for women

Glow harder

When women speak about who they would date they mean who they would prefer to date. Sometimes they have to settle, or just happen to fall in love with someone who doesn’t meet their preferred criteria. This isn’t a case of “women claim one things, but their actions are different” at all.

I'm a coward for looking out for my children in the future? Its either they have a chance to have their own families elsewhere safely or they get brainwashed here, wouldn't have the time to homeschool them due to needing to work constantly here.

Me and my gf are white btw you incel mutt

Attached: D2JIDUAXgAAWiML.png (703x797, 527K)

Urban areas *

Then the race wouldnt die out

Not IRL. And ugly guys get orbited too just for gaining a little bit or notoriety like that 50 year old looking lesbian looking egghead.

you believe the media and small minority on the internet too much
its a white man first then white latin guy then everyone else in most cases

Huh? No wgite woman says that, unless they are coping about being third place in America behind Asian and Latina women (white men are first)

Attached: main-qimg-d59b348da326a0bbe0de930665040ff7.png (602x316, 31K)

Because there are smelly ass streetshitters standing next to them.

>women orbit men
I have never seen that happen
Eggys fans are mostly men

its dying out because whites dont want kids anymore

Nonwhite "males" and white "females" are incel

Attached: w30yn96uzvv01.png (640x923, 216K)

Looking like it stinks in a there.

Public transport makes white people racist. Seriously, why are brown people so ugly? And why the fuck are they in my country?

Incorrect, see:

White women are technically the least attractive considering the average vlack woman in america weigha 187 pounds.

Post flip t-girls. >_>

That’s a lie and you know it. White women date and marry white men for their money, but white women will fuck niggers at the drop of a hat.

put the fork down and all of your problems will disappear

Attached: 8f2g2lczflq21.jpg (576x768, 64K)

Go eat Pussy and GET GASSED

Attached: 1523611780466.png (500x519, 168K)

>Women wanting diversity is not a shit test.
Hopefully you come to realize that simply isnt true before you're 30 and it's too late.

Thats more of being voluntarily celibate

Really the Québécois fucked us over. Years of their gibs, adultery worship, pushing of immigrants on western Canada/Ontario. Ottawa is Anglo Jew FOB, but the Frenchies fucked the rest of us hard to try and stay afloat on this sinking ship. Shame, I wanted them to be our brothers

Your rape baby gf has central asian blood in her retard. I hope you all get raked

Here at least thats tied to how utterly unlivable it is to raise a child. Rent here is anywhere from 900$ a month to 1k. Both parents would need to work full time to meet that which would leave little time for their child, meaning pay for day care if you dont have a family member to leave the kid with for a bit.

Prices are fucking unreasonable in this country and only getting worse. All houses can't be bought due to inflated housing prices, many of which are being knocked down here in BC and replaced with chink commie blocks that have equally yiddish pricing on the rent.

With so little time to be around your kid let alone 2 or more theres no telling what shit theyd get into as youre not around to keep an eye on them.

Attached: meearmph2.png (946x780, 1.17M)

white girls don't want to date weak men who are prone to cystic acne
go take some accutane you degenerate mong leaf

Uh, no. It's incel.

Not just him there are guys there like Samson (looks like a neckbeard) and the glasses guy and others that get orbited. Not to the extent of getting money and things sent to them, but girls fawn over them.

I’m not fat. Im the total opposite.

>its the threadly mutt calling other people nonwhite
Her blonde hair and blue eyes say otherwise ,chimp.

Attached: fortenight.png (406x330, 217K)

Total bullshit. If they do it’s because they’re brainwashed by the media, and if there no stats to back up what you’re saying, this is just your cuck fantasy. 99% of white girls don’t naturally find them attractive.

Bullshit. I've known hundreds of women through work and it is all in the minds of cucks that women are into blacks.
Blacks take advantage of drunk women - end of. There are very few white women that find blacks attractive. Blacks are ugly as shit to women, just as black women are to us...why do you think it is a section of society, fat, poor, ugly women that date blacks?

Are they all holding their nose?
Poopoo peepee?

Wtf how do i get orbited

Lmfao yall keep voting for diversity then complain when refugees and immigrants want white dick
Yall spend some much time telling white men not to be racist then shame us for fucking brown girls

Exactly. That guy eats up ‘blacked’ threads or whatever is spammed on here, I guarantee it.

I think a lot of them are tripfags who keep spamming their faces and promoting themselves on Discord (which I wouldn’t go near.)

Fuck that shit tripfagging and discord aint worth getting orbiters

Trannyism is another root cause of faltering white births.
How many black trannies have you seen?

Attached: gender_reveal.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Yep this place is unsalvageable. Could have been a nice white utopia but they fucked it up. I'm going back to Poland. I want to have at least three blond white kids.

Unironically go outside. Most white (and all other races) women love white men. The crazy feminists on twitter aren’t most white women. You’re either confusing white women not being attracted to you with white women not being attracted to white men in general, or you have very little/ no experience with women. Even the feminists I know irl like white men.

t. Scandi (on business trip in Japan)

check out my twitter @exposedyork , I a native american student and im sick and tired of racist hypocrisy at my University (York University in Toronto) because people judge others in most cases on the basis of skin color. This of course highlights the hypocrisy of contemporary left politics: to see me as "white" or to only judge me by skin color is inherently an act of denying my racial identity, or more simply, its racist

Ive started recording people today at my University so people get an idea of the demographics, but let me tell you one things, its pretty much certain in probability, I will run into someone from South Asia, or someone else of another racial identity, who will attempt to deny me of my racial identity (i wear a jacket that has a native american patch) , except next time im recording it, and you will see the results, and we will change the political tide in this country my friend, I am here at ground zero exposing the hypocrisy of multiracial and multicultural society.

The truth is that all races have in group preference. They will attack everyone else they see as outsiders. This doesnt matter if youre chinese, south asian, or caucasian, and ive had it up to here, and now im recording all you little dipshits , its fucking happening , vote mad max PPC 2019

Attached: O8bEd25.png (1280x721, 1.2M)

OP is a coping Aaian boy.

No race of women refers to white men as scrawny. Pic related.

Attached: physical-strength-countries (2).png (825x592, 70K)

*i am

Smart boy.

There are YT channels with black women that date white men, (swirlers?) and they all talk on the comments about how the sex with niggers is literally "Muh dick, put muh dick in hole and thrust...muhhh dickkk". Then they get fucked off a white man and a new world opens up. This whole campaign is a massive troll by kikes - they're seeing if they can essentially reduce white women to having sex with animals.

Anorexic?

Ignore the mutts calling it a cowardly act. Its either this and give your bloodline a future or die here in prison for hate speech like that right wing paramilitary.

Democratic and revolutionary means won't save this place. Even if you did gain power over the nation thru doing so it'd take decades to reverse the problem and you'd probably be dead before significant gains in this could be made.

Aiming for 2 children maybe more once I've settled elsewhere. More likely Georgia granted Hungary is still in the EU by the time I'm ready.

>Métis
Barely counts.
What %?

alot actually. The black community will never admit or address it, but there is a huge portion of the homo community that is gay.

Cucking fhecked and kucking fekked