A deluge of African and Muslim migrants will ensure a better future for my white children

>a deluge of African and Muslim migrants will ensure a better future for my white children
Libtards, everyone.

Attached: 1567112836666.png (485x377, 94K)

oh no someone didn't get their daily cummies and is acting out.

>h-have sex!
The libtard concedes defeat

Well he did destroy his marriage to a beautiful white woman, to fuck some nigger tranny. Not exactly a man who cares about his own genes or culture

Liz says "Awww... he's just a lad standing in front of another lad asking him to love him."

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-31 at 7.38.37 PM.png (570x392, 250K)

>a deluge of African and Muslim migrants will ensure a better future for my white children
Except that the UK was never really affected by the refugee crisis of 2015/2016.
If you expect brexit to make the UK whiter, you’re in for a shock.
Just listen to how the “global Britain”-brexiteers are saying that the EU was discriminating against their beloved commonwealth niggers because Europeans were allowed easier access to Britain than them.
The switch from EU to non-EU immigrants is already starting.

Attached: 85E70C0E-AB5F-4E44-AAB1-733BC208C212.jpg (689x424, 36K)

His kids won't be affected by Britain becoming Britistan. People like him aren't always dumb, they're mostly just severe narcissists who want to be accepted by people; right now the people with the most media power are the left, and SJWs/progresses screech the loudest and can because those in charge tacitly support them. Grant's kids will likely never fear any danger unless they go out looking for it; they'll be able to preach for 'diversity' behind their gates in their white neighbourhoods. But don't worry, at least they've espoused The Correct Opinion.

Imagine being such a pleb that you end up giving up Elizabeth fucking Hurley.

Daily reminder that Hugh Grant was busted for paying a crossdressing nigger to suck his dick on Sunset Boulevard

Attached: Hugh Grant and Divine Brown.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

That fag thinks he's important. Fucking actors. Kek

Luxury beliefs. Ivory tower activism.

Checked

That should be in his twitter replies whenever he opens his mouth

checked

Attached: 1567289809724.jpg (1122x900, 112K)

>first world war was fought to defend freedom
Brainlet.

>I fucked a Black prostitute for my children's future
oh gosh, I mean crikey, you just bloody-well reverse that Brexit right now, do you hear!

Attached: 140220-hugh-grant-1120_9a0f94197097ab29076d6389ed578bb0.fit-760w.jpg (760x1050, 249K)

Where do they get the idea that even one world war, let alone both were fought over freedom of movement within the Schengen zone?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 91K)

Why do people think that we are free, much less that that's what we fought for in the World Wars?

For some reason Brits think poos and niggers who were once under their colonial rule a hundred years ago are somehow more traditionally British than a white polish immigrant.

Oh Jesus Christ, if some hollywood actor is saying it then it must be important! I'm so glad we have these figures to tell us who the bad and good men are. BOOO BORIS! YAY MUSLIMS!

>BOOO BORIS! YAY MUSLIMS!
What makes you think Johnson is against muslims?
He hired one to be one of his ministers, for fucks sake.

Attached: AC8F69EE-5DB8-4A93-B5AE-4D9B34A86457.jpg (1464x2050, 578K)

cheked

Attached: russelmicrobrand.jpg (788x1100, 182K)

wow, the BBC, big brand cock