We should require gun owners to obtain liability insurance

Attached: 1544022441427.png (760x1119, 632K)

You touch our guns, you die

>Insurance
Requiring more Jew in your life

>like you own a gun
>gun control for you is your mom saying she won't let you own a gun until you leave the basement and get your own place

get fucked, rat boy.

And gun manufacturers can pay into it.

Lol good laugh

So a mass shooter, knowing they'll be dead or in prison, spends their remaining money on a gun and the required insurance. He then still goes out and kills people. Great plan retard.

i'm not touching your gun, but with that threat your gun should be confiscated

People own guns because other people go around commuting mass murder. And the liberal response is to be like “what the fuck is wrong with you people that own guns? No one should own guns.” Haha ok faggots, like I’m going to render myself defenseless.

Because criminals are well known for paying their taxes, fuck off. Gun owners already pay enough for their firearms, go tax obesity or something, statist.

You don't have enough police willing to never see their families again to even think about confiscation.

at the end of the day you wont do fucking shit, you have weed food comfy house and unlimited entertainment, you wont sacrifice that for starvation and bleeding to death alone on the street or life imprisonment

Attached: hm.jpg (200x195, 6K)

spoken like a slave. You have never stood for anything in your pathetic life the idea of standing rather than kneeling is to much for you to grasp. Free men, won't kneel. Come find out.

More like americans touch guns, americans die.

Attached: 701A9C42-3ED6-436B-8439-2088EAD67A70.jpg (401x574, 44K)

i do what i have to do, go to work obey the laws etc i have a comfy life and all without guns, Comfy people wont do shit including Americans

It's time to disarm the nation of mutts before they all kill each other

lmao you post like a bitter cunt

gun owner should collectively pay for all the shootings via group insurance

13 but also 50

bump