You are all unique and irreplaceable souls who are deserving of love. You don't need to project hate towards society...

You are all unique and irreplaceable souls who are deserving of love. You don't need to project hate towards society. There is hope for you. You can still live a happy and successful life.

Attached: intro-1505827185.jpg (780x439, 36K)

Stop the European genocide then.

I am a lurker here and I'm not your friend to be honest. But the biggest problem I see here is the most horrifying depression and nihilism I have ever seen. I want you to become better. Not better people, just better in your emotional state.

But we do live in a society

democrats are pedophiles

Why would anyone do this? Write lies on internet?

Quit stealing killing and raping my people that’s all blacks Muslims and Hispanics you took away my happiness my love for life not to mention you’re taking away my children’s future and safety fuck you

this

youve literally been completely brainwashed by youtube videos and out of context headlines on twitter. most of what you believe is false and based on nothing but reactionary fears. for those of you who arent completely lost, just leave this place or just take it as the mad circus it is

Pitiful idealistic lies. Nihilists are pathetic but, right now, you're even more pathetic than them, with these posts

>You are all unique
I thought we were all the same and that any differences are just racism.
>irreplaceable
But how can immigration fix the problem of the ageing population, if we are irreplaceable?
>who are deserving of love.
I thought we were incels entitled to nothing.

Thanks, you too :)

I cant picture a more perfect woman than that spic chick in bladerunner 2049. I will abandon the white race in a heartbeat if I had to for her.

> unique and irreplaceable souls
I disagree on the metaphysics, but not the message.

> You don't need to project hate towards society.
I don't, but sites like Jow Forums help keep the steam gauge in control.

> There is hope for you. You can still live a happy and successful life.
Not sure if dangerous disregard of reality (blue pill) designed to get me to run afyer delusions, or stating that life in a collapsing western world can still be enjoyed. If it is the later, Amen, Brother!

The "elites" of this world hoarded information to enrich themselves.
That alone gets you a bullet. I haven't even mentioned all the child rape and torture.

They all get shot in the head and we go through their shit to find out the truth.

Attached: Img-1567205240307.jpg (1271x641, 571K)

WE are, but normies aren't.

I don't have a friend in the world. I don't remember what it feels like to be loved (wish I had never felt love in the first place, it just makes the pain of loss worse), and the only solace I get is going to the bar, seeing the qt bartender who is nice to me (of course, it's her job) and talking to her about art and music.

Attached: 151474559950.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Are you saying Santa is not real?

its hard when you know half of all the most powerful people on this planet are satanic worshipping, child eating pedos, we truly do live in a clown world where right is wrong and wrong is right... theirs no hope going forward ONLY despair, we need a hard restart but we have to wait for his arrival

LET'S GO TO WORK

Attached: 2019-08-11_opi_52457409_I1.jpg (620x773, 40K)

I'm your friend. I wish I could help you. If you gave me personal information I would. (But this is Jow Forums, so don't.)

What is YOUR hope, exactly? I hope my people will still have a homeland in the future.
>successful life
Are your hopes so individualistic?

remember: happines for delusional sissies. doom and struggle are eternal. welcome to reality

Attached: 15523411706270.jpg (918x1031, 187K)

>I’m not your friend
>I’m your friend

you're so committed to your doomerdom. you have one life to live and this is how you choose to live it.

>all hispanics
hey man, I'm here in my own country minding my business. Maybe you mean gibsmedat migrants?

That is such an ironic message considering what that character was supposed to represent.

this whole movie was such a blackpill. It helped me understand more the current state of the western male. and the shooting problem, the suicide problem, the drug problem, etc. you are lost and need help.

Attached: 636427316462427014-BR-TRL-035r.jpg (1200x772, 37K)

Tell that to the white hating kikes and niggers, then. Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1509760456605.jpg (4142x2196, 3.05M)

People say that nobody is entitled to friendship or sexual intimacy, but I would say that in a society where getting the attention of women is getting harder and social friend groups are getting harder to get into, people who struggle have every reason to complain. If everybody in the world stops talking to you, are you just supposed to accept it and not feel resentment? It's mostly women who make this argument but if one day one of these women found themselves being unable to find intimate relationships then they would blame men and society.

Attached: bladerunner.png (1163x791, 1.54M)

Why do you hate whites?

Attached: 1535074280187.jpg (8072x3960, 3.9M)

>You can still live a happy and successful life.
Does it have to be around blacks and arabs though?

well, Joi's AI evolved fue to K's treatment toeards her, so she was actually able to give him support and "artificial love". As far as I understand all Jois are originally programed to behave as cabarette whores that spew cliche phrases to boost your ego.

>Stop calling out the jew on his actions, goy

>You are all unique and irreplaceable souls
>but we are going to continue replacing your bodies on this world with black and brown ones

Of course you have every right to feel hurt, and society is fucked up. Fuck society. But you shouldn't let that turn into general malice. It's furthering your distance from people. Here's me reaching out to you, there's others like me and you will attract more flies with honey than vinegar. God bless the UK.

touch me dont touch me bro

>this whole movie was such a blackpill.
Not really....

/////////////////SPOILERS//////////////////////////

>The replicant revolution is teased
>Wallace empty-handed
>Deckard finally fullfils his purpose
>K finds a purpose and peace before "retiring"
>Deckard's daughter

/////////////SPOLERS/////////////////////////////

:/
K realizes he wasn't "the special" after all, just another desposable male who served a function before being sacrificed so the REAL special could serve *her* purpose.

Show tits

> the most horrifying depression and nihilism
STFU dumbass

Little kids getting boiled to death in a bathtub (in South Africa) is horrifying
Your sad feelings or anyone else's don't matter at all.

Pretty sure the giant hologram scene was supposed to tell us that all that was still part of her original programming. She didn't evolve at all, the illusion was just more sophisticated than he thought.

Some people weren't meant for love.

kek this was inevitable. sorry, guess i'll just gtfo.

Bye, femoid.

I'd love to have a simulation half as intelligent as a Joi just to have something to talk to other than Jow Forums.

No, really. It's about the JOBS. First, JOBS. Then we can have a new age talk.

>K realizes he wasn't "the special" after all,
That's good. Because he then becomes special by own merit, total reinvindication; he still finds a purpose and his own way, everyone always told him what to do, even the replicant rebel leader.
>just another desposable male
>male
well I'd say "tool" but yeah I get you. He knew this all his life, newer models are even more cucked and limited that the ones in 2019. He was already dead, he took a decision and became someone before offing.

im sticking around for the joker movie then im probably done with society

Am I getting that I am actually supposed to watch this movie?

>this was inevitable
>guess i'll just gtfo
So, you expected it, yet you still let it defeat you..

Attached: 90875792.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

fuck niggers

I'm not too resentful, I actually don't browse Jow Forums all that often but many do. All I'm saying is that this idea that nobody is entitled to friendship and sexual intimacy is wrong. everyone should be able to find friendship and companionship

Are you me? And neat pic. Saved.

Obviously, but why would we want to be?
Pleasure can come from pain more easily, and failing to provide compelling reasons to care about the world inevitably leads to its value being reduced to kindling.

Most likely gonna happen within your lifetime. Hell, if you're okay with just text messages you can probably have that right now. I remember reading about a chatbot capable of fooling people into thinking they were talking to a real psychologist and that was 5 years ago.

>She didn't evolve at all, the illusion was just more sophisticated than he thought.
But one way or the other the use K made of her was different, he nurtured her AI, Joi started to ask questions and became more complex. But yeah I do get your point: still and AI in the end, just virtual logos and patterns.

>R u me?
I don't think so

Attached: 18398183.png (961x454, 332K)

Do you understand the background of the character you chose to use as your OP?

Have you seen the prequel? like film noir and cyberpunk aesthetics?

Your platitudes are gay and retarded

Get fucked muttnigger

Attached: 1554735306147.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

This is how slavs live. By embracing the suffering you become immortal.

Yes OP deserves to die and I hope he burns in hell

To hate something you first need to love something.

The more what you love is threatened of damaged the larger the hate grows.

You want to cure Jow Forumss seetinh hatred?
fix society

Perhaps you are projecting your internal world onto others.

nope and nope. And please no bully I'm Canadian.

I'd be happy with a "Deep Fakes" dinner date simulator where I can chose nearly anyone, have the simulator produce them and have a vocal interaction with the simulation on my screen. Real response times and as few pauses/loops as possible so as to not break the fantasy of having dinner with someone I share interests with.

Attached: SheAteAlltheEggs.png (960x403, 424K)

Not wanting to be genocided isn’t hate

Attached: 26789AB9-1DC0-45D7-AFAA-CC65BEC18FCE.jpg (1242x1160, 785K)

Are you saying that we are gonna make it. We tell that to each other whenever things get really depressing.

If ever you work with competent engineers of any sort and they repeat an immutable logic to doing the job properly, save that failing it, the mechanism won't work or worse, will cause destruction; and you repeatedly do the wrong thing, they become frustrated, your response is, "woah there, with the hate", it doesn't change with whom the fault lies, nor have you proven their internal emotional state is irrational. Even assuming it is in fact "hate".

Society hates me.

shit like this is advanced bullying.

You forgot:
>think as we do
>feel as we do
>do as we do
or else.

Attached: 1462991131308.jpg (784x5730, 503K)

This is our ancient secret. You are making it public. Not wise.

You want be not to hate but you hate Europeans, Whites, and Nationalists, and Conservatives

#It`sOkayToBeWhite

Attached: 2019-08-12_7-44-52.jpg (192x108, 6K)

That's gonna take a while and be expensive as shit.

Attached: DfXjHetVAAAlUlo.jpg (680x340, 19K)

>You don't need to project hate towards society.

I don't project hate; instead, I help accelerate. You unknowingly follow our lead, not knowing where we are being leading you astray. You may be proud, ignorant, and gay now, but sooner than you hope in the near future, you will realize you were full of shit and curse how little thought you put thinking what you think.

Begone puppet, sheep, and normie. Never come back till you are ready to shove your foot up your own ass.

Attached: 1566076034049.jpg (960x720, 159K)

Cleansing the world isnt hate

bitch I will punch you in the face

Yeah, I know. I should never have watched "Her."

Attached: 490999556_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

I was gonna kill myself tonight and then I saw your thread. You saved my life. God bless you.

>Only if you're not white
When will they drop the pretense? White women are on the shit list to, they are just too stupid to realize it.

YOU COULD END THE INCEL FASCIST PROBLEM BY BENDING OVER? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING GIVE US SOME? WOULDN;T YOU DO IT FOR A BETTER WORLD?

>tfw no holo gf
pls tell me I'll have a Joi of my own in my lifetime.

Attached: 1564537944109.jpg (1080x1350, 449K)

Pic related is what you’re doing by posting this here.

Attached: 4404D73F-B00B-47F0-9D97-53DEA5C6EF5A.gif (216x191, 872K)

I won’t be happy until the subhumans are purged. Society allows the savages to prosper so I would destroy society

Kek and nice digits.

Attached: 9AA9DC7E-9474-4F5B-8522-6E775769A93E.jpg (740x980, 249K)

Nobody is entitled to anything. You get what you get out of life. As an in group people decided to ignore and some even mock the decades long cries for help from young males not born into exceptional conditions. These people felt they had the right to decide who's pain was real and who's pain was not. This mistake tragically has costed so many lives, and will so many more.

Depends on how rich you are and how long you plan on living.

We live in a (((society)))

Attached: society_world.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

The darkness can only be forced back by light, be light.

I don't think I've ever read something so meaningful. Thank you for making this so meaningful. God bless you.

Stop being a pussy. If you’re that depressed, eat some mushrooms, ask for guidance, and deal with your shit during your experience. The best thing I ever did was take mushrooms, even though I thought it was the worst. Everything in a “bad trip” is you facing things you’re not able to understand on your own. Like a sled on snow taking the same path carves out a specific route on a hill, your same thinking makes you fall back into the same line of thinking. Maybe some outside perspective would do you good, user.
t. 12 year opioid addict, prescribed SSRI/benzos, quit 2 years 3 months ago after a high dose mushroom experience.

I wish you luck.

Attached: 9A8DD11C-7594-4147-9C44-9E61CF8AA89C.jpg (1121x1065, 123K)

trust me, i get it. The only problem is geography. I'd totally take one for the team.

no

Attached: lenin.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

lol

I won't be happy untill I'll know my children's future will be assured. I will stop at nothing to reach my goal.

I don't like hearing that, user. Society still needs you.

Back in June, I did that up at my cabin (inherited it and 80 acres) in the middle of nowhere, no internet, no phone service. It just made me more aware of my mortality and futility. The realization my 2nd Death will probably come in a few days when someone online sees my obituary and says, "Hey, remember user from high school? He died apparently." and my name will never be spoken again.

Attached: seventh-seal.jpg (1235x768, 79K)