JEWISH TERRORISTS TRIED TO BLOW UP U.S CAPITAL

web.archive.org/web/20190831081410/https://www.nytimes.com/1983/11/02/us/bomb-carrier-in-us-home-prompts-tightened-security.html

Attached: 1.jpg (1290x558, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/3ac69f349383457eb9ace188d18a3380
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism#Zealotry_in_the_1st_century
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 2.jpg (1302x582, 96K)

>1983

"tried" is past tense you fucking kike. You are no more an ally now then you were then

Attached: 3.jpg (1303x615, 63K)

How many times are you going to make this thread kike? It's 35 year old news.

How many Holocaust museums are your people going to erect Rabbi? It was 77 years ago, its old news, get over it.

Attached: f62.jpg (1200x831, 776K)

>anecdotal
Sure is proof of a worldwide conspiracy.

I am not really sure you know what anecdotal means.

Thanks for the obscure incident Cannuck.

Not obscure at all. Its really quite evident

It is obscure. It was barely reported on. Funny thing is the guy was deported back to Israel, he was never even convicted in the US.

>Rubinowits
>Rub
I refuse to believe this isn't a parody

are you serious? so because its old we should forget about it?

Attached: 1567208878775.jpg (714x644, 62K)

HAHAHA..... I wonder why it wasn't reported on. Kvetch some more. He was never even convicted, period because Israel is a haven for Criminal Jews who are immune from extradition

Is an attempt to blow up the capital of the United States of America not news worthy? I guess only if its a Jewish terrorist. If it was a Palestinian it have made headlines across the country. The only thing that prevented this from becoming an "Arab terrorist" incident is this little Israeli kike having failed his mission.

He's made this thread at least four times on my watch.

And I will keep making it until people pay attention

Is Will Westcott banned? I cant find him.

Yep. Looks like they couldn't have that.

Attached: IMG_20190831_171634.png (588x645, 156K)

Jews promote hatred against themselves by their behavior and actions. All we do is direct attention towards them.

A new york kike had a like 500 lb bomb in his basement that he was planning on detonating in the national mall in like spring of 2017. It was memory holed almost immediately.

Can you try find articles about that please?

It was a 200 pound bomb.

apnews.com/3ac69f349383457eb9ace188d18a3380

Attached: 4.jpg (1281x603, 102K)

Attached: 5.jpg (1200x622, 157K)

Attached: getimage.jpg (383x623, 77K)

BAMP

How can we stop this scourge of radicalization currrently plaguing the world? Perhaps we should look at some history.
>Following the 1929 Hebron massacre of 67 Jews in the British Mandate of Palestine, the Zionist militia Haganah transformed itself into a paramilitary force. In 1931, however, the more militant Irgun broke away from Haganah, objecting to Haganah's policy of restraint.[89] Founded by Avraham Tehomi,[90][91] Irgun sought to aggressively defend Jews from Arab attacks. Its tactic of attacking Arab communities, including the bombing of a crowded Arab market, is considered among the first examples of terrorism directed against civilians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
>Zionist political violence refers to acts of violence or terror[1][2] committed by Zionists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence
>According to a paper authored by then Center for Defense Information research analyst Mark Burgess, the 1st century Jewish political and religious movement called Zealotry was one of the first examples of the use of terrorism by Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_religious_terrorism#Zealotry_in_the_1st_century

These Radicals have been terrorizing the globe for 2000 years already!

OT(original terrorists)

Fuck off kike.

An internal State Department Memorandum foresaw that "the Jews will be the actual aggressors against the Arabs, however the Jews will claim they are merely defending the boundaries of a state which were traced by the U.N.... In the event of such outside Arab aid the Jews will come running to the security council and will claim that their state is the object of armed aggression and will use every means to obscure the fact that it is their own armed aggression against the Arabs inside which is the cause of Arab counter-attack".

bampp

Daily reminder that being a spic is as bad, if not worse than being a kike.

Attached: 1558738632498.jpg (510x518, 59K)

Mexico is more based than the U.S

Attached: Capture.jpg (1138x577, 55K)

It was said that "their form of business often conflicts with that of our nationals" and that many of them therefore are being sent out of Mexico quietly.