Anti White Varg says world better without White USA

The rabid bisexual pagan Varg and anti White/European Christian Civilization hater states;
Imagine how much better the world would have been if the Native Americans had been allowed to keep their ancestral lands.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-01 011820.png (638x736, 240K)

>unironically calling yourself Gandalf the white on the Internet

Famous Panan Åsatru leder Varg, well known in Bergen as a flaming homosexual in his youth says that Blonde Norwegians are his eternal and mortal enemies if they are Christian. Invading blonde muscular Muslims from Turkey, Albania, Algeria, Chechnya, Morocco etc, however, are something Varg will give his blood, his life, his all, his body and his love for. Pic related.

Attached: ScreenHunter_317 Aug. 22 21.30.jpg (510x760, 91K)

As the famous Pagan Åsatru leader had serious problems fitting his crazy theories with reality, he was forced to make claims so outlandish that even his loyal followers believed he had finally gone crazy. Pic related.

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-29 131045.png (641x501, 77K)

Many believe his vile hatred for Christianity and our Christian heritage, stem from his own rabid sexual perversions. Pic related. This despite the fact regarding Christianity as the best foundation for any civilization is clear:

When God ruled Europe, we Europeans ruled the World.

Varg does not seem to care, but rather let his deranged sexuality and vile satan worship from his youth dictate his out of control hatred for our European Christian history, culture and heritage

Attached: bear_uk_gay_england_london_westminster_leather_beard-934584.jpg (1600x1234, 704K)

>Gay Atheist Satanist Varg.png

Attached: 1552150452507.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Fellow Åsatru leader from Bergen, Gaahl, is much more open than Varg about his strong homosexuality and open satanism. That has lead many to claim that the flaming homosexual Gaahl is indeed much more of a man than the Viking Varg, living in France.

Attached: 55837772_128113158276270_6833449967699664713_n.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Pagan Varg's hatred for European Christian civilization seems more based on his fanatic and rabid satanism, than rational normal empirical deduction. Pic.

Attached: 1555623293113.jpg (1303x785, 296K)

Attached: 1547929615299.png (798x530, 812K)

lmao norf
The Roman and Greek Empire were pagan you dumb moron.
it's your Nordic tribes who were living in mudhuts until recently.

Attached: 1553850858241.jpg (1200x938, 145K)

btw those are leftists wookies from England during the glastonburry festival or some shit like that, nothing to do with paganism but ok.

As our Norwegian culture and history is profoundly Christian, pic related, Åsatru Pagan Varg has come to the conclusion that he must renounce Norway. He defends accusations about being both a traitor and destructive, with angry ramble about nation states being a Christian invention, just as synthetic for him as daily showers, happiness and days without blind rage.

Church in pic will often make him curl in a fetus position for days.

Attached: Brudeferd i Hardanger..png (1423x794, 1.74M)

it's really funny to see a faggot from Norway talk about "our Christian heritage" when they adopted what is considered an heresy in the catholic church merely a couple hundred years ago.

It's true through. The Christian saviour complex has gone so far they are finally committing suicide.

I vastly prefer big black men

As he now has renounced Norway, - France is his new homeland. As all of Europe belongs to him.

Attached: Annotation 2019-09-01 015339.png (584x598, 390K)

>ussr,dresden,israle,kaufman,planned obsolescence, hollywood,nukes
>asserts if only no murica then no jews jewing
dumbass
>no muslim extremism
exreme dumbass

he's right, part of France was conquered by Vikings, what's your point?

So what is your argument, pagan moron? That Norway is rabid Pagan and not Christian, because we are Evangelic Christian and not Catholic? Are you on drugs pagan? Pic related.

Attached: tumblr_oytx18IjZ51utau90o1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

OP is the famous Levi Jensen, look him up

MURICANS GET IN HERE, OUT SOME YIDS

Attached: swastika.wiki.png (90x90, 5K)

What goes around, comes around.

Attached: old-native-american-asked-where-white-man-went-wrong-his-answer-is-both-very-funny-and-very-sad-1390 (406x600, 142K)

America invented everything degenerate

>world better without White USA
its obvious for anyone with 3 digit iq

i'm not a pagan, retard, i just find your little spiel utterly pathetic, also, nice cherry picking.
believing in the kikes lies won't remove the emptiness you feel, just kill yourself already pathetic weakling.

Attached: 1557494944898.jpg (190x180, 16K)

This guy sucks so fucking bad.
Literally a low IQ white.
All of his opinions are garbage.

>modern nations are fake
>race unity which has never existed and doesnt exist to this day is real deal though
what a retard

hes not wrong you kike. reminder this faggot is a jew

Attached: 1559260884607.png (500x550, 124K)

>Levi Jensen
I am not. This is the ONLY "argument" these pathetic Viking-wanna-be pagans have. They are like small children. Nah nah, this is you, nah, nah, etc. You can't make this up.

Attached: Clown.jpg (3456x5184, 1.81M)

Switch the letter p with g in the word
Pagan

Why does he think that another world power wouldn't have just dominated the globe as well committing even worse acts?

Why is he so fucking dumb?

>Anti White Varg says world better without White USA
Imagine being such a brainlet to not understand that the JEWSA is a weapon of enthralment used by Jewish hegemony to break Europe culturally, spiritually and perhaps (if necessary) physically and exerts that influence specifically on Europe. You'd have to be a grade A retard to not understand the golem nature of the JEWSA. Quintessential ZOG warriors and without them Europe would have a fighting chance to bounce back, the single best thing that could happen for a potential European revival would be the destruction of America, for it to balkanize and fall apart.

Attached: 1527622802601.jpg (800x800, 111K)

yes you are kike

Attached: 1557744417119.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

only a filthy jew would act the way you do, kill yourself mongrel.

Attached: 1556048529425.jpg (590x639, 137K)

>No Muslim extremism
>The middle east just magically turned Muslim and Mohammad wasn't a pillager and invader
>The 700 years of invasions that depopulated European coastal cities due to slavery was a myth

>just kill yourself already pathetic weakling.
How is it going, raging bisexual Varg? Had your daily assrape by satan?

Daily reminder:
The coward Varg was running the hell away from our mandatory military service for all Norwegian men. That title bisexual satanist traitor would not even do obligatory service for our nation. However, this did not stop this pervert to use use military uniforms as his personal fetish, running around in crazy circus clown versions of military uniforms, just like the rest of the mentally deranged gay community, pic related.

Attached: 678718759_bb3ccdf95f_b.jpg (1024x685, 345K)

I'm Zoroastrian, not Pagan, Levi.

You are an American newfag. Specially with that fucking flag. Most euros blame the US for globohomo which they are not wrong.

I mean he makes fair points, U.S has a lot of blood on its hands. If the things the U.S has done were done by a nation other than America the U.S would be trying to overthrow it and calling it a brutal and oppressive nation.

>israel founded by british
>ussr a result of germans unleashing lenin
>muslim extremism has its origins in the salafist movement of the 1700s
>varg
>white

It makes no difference, I'm used to Europeans irrationally hating the US. It just means once we go 14/88, most of Europe is going to cease to exist along with the other parts of the third world.

lmao look at that filthy kike's face.

Attached: file.png (333x401, 176K)

>Had your daily assrape by satan?
Will you be laughing when you watch Varg being raped by Satan in hell?

>he believes in god/paganism/spirituality

Attached: berry man 4500p.png (4854x4500, 488K)

You need to kill yourself, you fucking christkike. Between you and Varg, I choose Varg every single time.

>It just means once we go 14/88
t. anyday now

See 99% of what he posted has nothing to do with the USA, go eat Varg's shit somewhere else

at least Varg has beautiful blond kids, with that face you couldn't even pull a sheboon lmao.
neck yourself retard.

Attached: file.png (259x289, 106K)

What the fuck is he doing?

>Germany will always be disunited
>Europe will always be subject to islamic raids
>catalonia will always be a meme

Except for the last one retards like you have been proven wrong throughout history. Movements and paradigm shifts occur over decades.

Well varg doesn't choose you my spic friend

Calm down, Varg. I got offers as professional model both in London and Milano. You know it. I asked you ta ask me anything about the model industry and you just run away. Remember. Do you have any idea how weak and psycho-infantile you fake pagan vikings look, when you ramble on with your Levi Jensen hysteria? What are you, six? And why the hell the braids, Varg? Could you get more gay?

Attached: tumblr_n85mju12zg1tqnrcro1_500.gif (496x305, 485K)

If Germans prevailed in WW2, things would probably have taken a different turn. But I agree with you, no superpower would ever be seen as good.

Arab/Nafri Muslims > shitskin christ cucks

Attached: al-Zaydi 1a.jpg (200x276, 14K)

>spent all day hunting, fishing, and having sex
Weird way to spell "staving to death, hunting many animals to extinction and being in constant genocidal wars with your neighbouring tribes".

i'm not Varg, dumbass, and with that face i doubt you can even get a bj from a transexual lmao.

Daily reminder: If this is the guy teaching you "how to be a man", you have a problem. Pic related.

Attached: Varg - so gay.jpg (480x461, 33K)

xD wow he is really stupid

I wanna fuck his sexy twink ass

Why can´t this asshole just stick to being anti immigration like a rational person. Why the fuck is he talking about some fucking turk being his bloodbrother rather than other norwegians. It´s so fucking stupid i barely have words for it.

The fucking faggot (apparently literally) says that he hates USA. Whilst he might have legitimacy in that USA has not exactly been great for europe. It is however absolutely insanely stupid to then take the 'white' label that they use over there to explain how they are west european americans. rather than saying german american or whatever. Since USA is new country so they just called them american or white americans. He then takes that label, and finds some fucking asshole in turkey and says he´s more willing to die for an asshole in turkey than he is for his fellow norwegians... Such a spastic..

He really likes those rocks, hu. Poor guy just wants to play with swords and stuff. I can relate.

Because Christian morality and Universialism are the roots of our problems.

Race traitors are worse than spics.

This is something Varg hates with a passion. One of the many reasons why he denounced Norway, nationalism and is now a French guy in his homeland, without speaking French, and despite saying the French have brown nigger eyes from Africa.

Attached: [Christian] Mother and Daughter by Hans Dahl (1849-1937).jpg (831x624, 116K)

hes right though

>He ran away from me, aggressively, I had to stab him 37 times in an act of self defense while he was unarmed, it was the only thing I could've done.

Attached: RdTFraa_d.jpg (640x822, 51K)

>catalonia will always be a meme
Newfag. Go back.
>Except for the last one retards like you have been proven wrong throughout history. Movements and paradigm shifts occur over decades.
Seethe harder, fedoracuck. If you haven't done it already what the fuck are you waiting for? America is gone and buried, keep coping lol. I have sympathy for the actual Americans of European stock but let's be honest, you're probably some castizo, swarthy mutt. Kys.

Attached: 1553331053074.jpg (522x579, 107K)

>muh glogbohobmo
lol this meme is retarded

He says that he's not a nationalist but rather somewhat of a race nationalist. I too think that's much better, as European petty nationalism have in the past been mostly cause of infighting and D&C.

this man personifies pic related

Attached: 1565118719913.jpg (960x586, 53K)

>Because Christian morality and Universialism are the roots of our problems.
We had NO problem in Norway, pic, until you boomer atheist apes and new age/neo pagan psychos ditched Christianity and took over. Then all hell was lose. Thanks a lot, hedonist traitors. You destroyed one of the most peaceful and greatest societies the world has ever seen. It took you only a few decades.

Attached: 7-hans-dahl.jpg (964x629, 258K)

"Nationalism" is dead when any nigger can hold a European passport. Our struggle is racial. Varg is right.

Of course, all Muslims and Christians practice a form of Judaism and should be educated eventually.

>The fucking faggot (apparently literally)
>Has 7 children
I don't even follow Varg but this is the autism only Jow Forums is capable of.

This.

I don't expect a brainlet like you, Levi, to understand why Christian morality and Universialism are destroying us.

Now; Would you rather Norway be filled with Christian Africans or Pagan Norwegians?

He is such a fucking retard. He really thinks islamic extremism and the USSR wouldnt have existed without the us. Fucking kek

No he doesn't. Stop lying you christkike.

FFS varg get off twitter you moron. This is like trump but 100x dumber. So now fuck norwegians, nationalism bad, and apparently he feels home in france? Yeah maybe some norse once lived in france, so what. Doesn´t mean he can say fuck norway, just means ofcourse since of that thing there is solidarity with french people and other peoples. The guy has gone full idiot mode. This is like some of the spergiest and dumbest shit i have seen so far.

So whilst i question ofcourse whoever it is that try to character assasinate him. He´s really making some profoundly stupid comments on his twitter.

>t. anyday now
We've been waiting for the proverbial balloon to go up for decades. We're just silently disappearing into the night at this point.

>He says that he's not a nationalist but rather somewhat of a race nationalist.
Yeah except he just said on twitter that he´s not a nationalist and nations are artificial constructs. So he doesn´t recognize his countrymen as his people, if they are european but not 100% remotely identical to him. But sit and find some faggot in turkey and says oh this is the guy that is my people.. Maybe he should move to turkey then. Good riddance.

No, he's preaching the unity of all Europeans, you fucking christkike.

>builds time machine
>visits ww2
Hey this wasnt written in the history books, wheres the holocaust?

>Norway wasn't filled with Christian Africans
>But now it's being filled with Africans under the new Atheist and pagan uptick

Your false dichotomy doesn't hold up when we look at the history of it.

Based burger. Copefags need a reality check, believing some mythical 'day of the rope' event will come and solve everything at this point is honestly just beyond pathetic.

Greco-Roman civilization is vastly superior to (((Judeo-Christian))) (((civilization))). Also (((Islam))) is also kikery.

Hes not wrong

I'd rather put another on a stick. We never should've stopped enslaving you northern savages.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (281x179, 10K)

Yeah, that means he's closer to another blonde guy in Turkey rather than to an Arab dude with Norwegian passport. What exactly is wrong with that?

You know nothing and are not worthy of your ancestors. Enjoy those nigger grand kids Bjorn.

Is there any proof of him being gay or bisexual?

who cares what this faggot thinks

Your stupid question only makes sense if the options are mutual exclusive. They are not. I would choose what we did in Europe that last 2000 years and is the proven European Christian way, sharp contrast to your atheist/pagan globohomo, thirld wold mass-immigration and total public/private moral implosion we see in Europe today. Here pagan cuck:

Hallmark of European nation states came from Christianity, based on how God commanded Israel.
>One people in one state
>Homogeneous population
>Self government
>Fixed borders
>No race mixing

NO ban on race mixing in Pagan Åsatru. NO ban on race mixing in the giant moral vacuum in atheism.

Attached: [Reding the Bible] by G. D. Leslie 1885.jpg (1200x934, 203K)

These are (((pagans))) not trad pagans asshat.

No, but there is proof of him having 7 children of European stock, no wonder it gets the nigger kike shills on Jow Forums seething.

>Varg does not seem to care, but rather let his deranged sexuality and vile satan worship from his youth dictate his out of control hatred for our European Christian history, culture and heritage

He hates Christianity for what Nietzche identified in Anti- Christ.
>Buddhism had its roots in higher and also learned classes of people, whereas Christianity was the religion of the lowest classes, Nietzsche wrote. He also believed Christianity had conquered barbarians by making them sick.[28] Buddhism objectively claims "I suffer". Christianity, on the other hand, interprets suffering as related to sin.[29] Buddhism is too positivistic and truthful, according to Nietzsche, to have advocated the Christian virtues of faith, hope, and charity. He called these virtues the three Christian shrewdnesses. Faith and belief are opposed to reason, knowledge, and inquiry, he believed. To him, hope in the Beyond sustains the unhappy multitudes.[29]

European Christianity is so
Because it is European,
not "christian"

Attached: Christianity took European Folk Myth..png (1728x1288, 1.95M)

There are an enormous amount of historic events you can say that about.

You can't homeschool your kids in Norway shithead and the cost of living is much higher.

/thread.

Nova Rome now

I am a pagan not a wicca (((pagan))) fag like all the pics you like to collect. Its like someone showing pics of the Branch Davidians calling all Christians this. You are very dishonest Bjorn.

>Anti White Varg says world better without White USA
yes and?

at the very least they've broadcasted it worldwide via Hollywood and Americana