Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

In Dark Crystal, the world of Thra and the tribes of Gelfling who live there have been ruled over for hundreds of years by a small sect of hunched, big-nosed monsters called the Skeksis, who force the Gelfling to serve them, pay them tithes and tributes, and bend even their most powerful leaders to their will. They spread lies and manipulate Gelfling to keep them fighting each other instead of uniting against their common enemy - the Skeksis themselves. The story of Age of Resistance follows a small band of Gelfling who uncover the truth - that the Skeksis have lied and manipulated their way into power and are now sacrificing innocent Gelfling and removing their very essence to extend their own lives. Together they try to spread the truth, unite their people, and put an end to Skeksis power forever.

Is this /ourshow/? The memes practically write themselves.

Attached: skeksis.jpg (980x1468, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeksis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I literally had the same thought

Watching it now - either I've spent too much time here or the writers legitimately snuck some redpills into this.

That seems a little on the nose.

Attached: bourdain_heritage.jpg (1348x1001, 115K)

Doubtful, Jim henson and all of hisnl puppet movie friends are all from the (((tribe))) or married into/controlled by it.

>sacrificing innocent Gelfling and removing their very essence to extend their own lives.

Attached: bourdain_red_shoes.jpg (675x1200, 95K)

>pls?
>plsssss?

Their hubris will be their downfall.

This is gonna be a jackpot for memes, resulting in people getting redpilled. Just like Lord of the Rings memes. The jews really fucked up (again) this time.

Attached: 1543782545444.jpg (4032x3024, 2.03M)

Attached: marmorstein_sheksis.jpg (600x623, 236K)

I'm not very good at this.

Attached: rothschild_mask_sheksis.jpg (600x400, 186K)

The fuck are you talking about? Henson was a Christian Scientist and the company is run by his children and the director of the show is a Frenchman.

>tfw it’s only after the Goyi- I mean, Gelflings have been brought to the actual brink of extinction that they defeat the skeksis menace

I'm loving the show. I see the monsters as jews without there skin suits on.

Attached: corporate_control_sheksis.jpg (1500x1292, 1.56M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeksis
>A third method is extracting the vitality from other life forms by exposing them to reflected beams from the Dark Crystal, an process that originally destroys the victims before it was refined enough to reduce them into nearly mindless drones which the Skeksis keep as slaves.

Attached: shooting_up_on_children.png (572x320, 89K)

I'd suggest changing "Jew" to Skeksis in the text. Let people figure it out. Makes them feel smart.
kekd. This is good.
Too obscure for me, but i'm not a Paranormies type guy. Others might recognize it instantly.

Attached: 1551765186681.gif (499x205, 210K)

I didn't make the original.
Best I can do.

Attached: marmorstein_skeksis_2.jpg (700x727, 278K)

lol, well done