I'v Had Enough of Jow Forums

So for the past few months ever since the newzealand shooting, I'v noticed Jow Forums went from being pacifist to being radicals. People openly encourage mass shootings now on this board and even though the original Jow Forums I knew was never for killing, now I see that the FBI must be on this board trying to entrap people. I'v reported numerous threats made by the community here from outright calling for the slaying of CIA to slaying minorities on the street. Each report was a "violation of US law" but the janitors aren't cleaning up. You guys are going to get the "entire website" taken down from /vg/ to /x/ and even /a/.

Attached: hurricanedorian.png (1598x1058, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g_2gTO3hVy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the cripplechan contagion who migrated here after 8/pol/ was shoah'd

probably also some attempts by the alphabet soup to entrap as well

You don't need to worry about honeypot threads getting the site shut down because if you want to shitpost the entire internet is your oyster. Before this site existed I was shitposting in AOL chatrooms on a 56k dialup modem. Long after this place is gone I'll be shitposting in VR chat.

Attached: save-my-rock.jpg (800x999, 249K)

Ay... You know what. I think you're right.

The CIA should be slayed, along with everyone in the police/millitary/fbi etc
The FBIfag reading this can suck my cock

no terrorism threat tho

Actually thanks to how easy game engines are to use these days, I might be shit posting in my own discord I'v made from scratch using a github to organize the whole thing with the community involved. It might sound like a lot of effort, but, it's really not because everything is just handed to people these days. People just aren't intelligent enough to see that.

>Jow Forums went from being pacifist

Attached: f3fqf.gif (200x293, 1.68M)

We are a Board of Peace.™ Do not judge the peaceful majority by the actions of the violent minority.

Awful lot of glowniggers lately.

Attached: 1566747367306m.jpg (765x1024, 64K)

Attached: hurricane rick.jpg (1200x777, 130K)

Nonsense. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Newfag

mods

fuck off summerfag

Attached: bye.gif (400x174, 1.64M)

This, wtf op is reddit now?

Patrician tastes, but the vast majority of users need simplicity because they won't participate if they have to think.

Anyone promoting criminal actions is either insane or a fed.

Go away then, take the blue pill. Who else will act when our interests are not being represented.

Attached: Smiling.jpg (512x512, 65K)

Jow Forums was never pacifist, hell do you even remember the pizzagate fiasco?

We're just toying with what words do to retards, at the risk of being outed as one of the retards ourselves.

wubalubacheckemdubs

>past few months since the NZ shooting

Attached: CE53F493-BA46-4F61-91B5-2AF0468C3699.jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

at this point the website is 50% shills from various poz'd intelligence and controlled opposition

it's the fbi and cia and adl and israeli innanet army and shareblue making all those radical posts you keep reporting

Oh no everyone, OP has had enough of Jow Forums. Booo hoooo
Grow up kike shill, for you cannot break us or our will.
youtu.be/g_2gTO3hVy8

Basically anyone encouraging shootings or giving mass shooting "advice" is a fed.

>the original Jow Forums I knew was never for killing,
We never outright said it, but we WERE for killing.
are you fucking retarded?

hate speech isnt allowed on vrchat

>leaf
EvErYoNe WhO cAlLs FoR vIoLEnCe iS a GlOwNigGeR

Attached: f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 318K)

this.

Attached: 1551568711561.png (457x436, 252K)

>what is a honeypot

Bingo

>at this point the website is 50% shills from various poz'd intelligence and controlled opposition

At all times and at least 50%.

By posting here you are already labled as "radical". Because remember, Jow Forums is one person

>People openly encourage mass shootings
Jesus christ, how long have you been on this website? These new fags are a new breed of obnoxious.

Child rapist sad?

Attached: Img-1567205240307.jpg (1271x641, 571K)

glownigger spotted. So you really think pol has the time for grammatical correctness?

Kill your family and then yourself, pussy

Attached: IMG_3218.jpg (257x196, 8K)

its a free game, how the fuck are you gonna police that shit?

Fagmasons don't like to be called Fagmasons?

Attached: Img-1566762026185.jpg (1260x648, 474K)

I encourage you to suck my big hairy cock. Seriously maybe if you weren’t a fucking loser and quitter with everything you do maybe you’d have a life. But no, you post here about wanting to suck my dick. The underlying message is powerful. I think you should kill yourself in front of your first kiss

Yet another thread about Jow Forums from an obvious redddit tier nigger

Attached: 1566909400028.jpg (720x960, 60K)

Jow Forums has always been about h8. Look at how those subhuman Scientologists got BTFO by us.

> You guys are going to get the "entire website" taken down from /vg/ to /x/ and even
>this is a bad thing
delete this shithole website

Don't worry. It's the CIA being the radicals and it's the CIA doing the shootings. Nothing to do with the peaceful Anons on the board of peace.

Go back on Reddit then, little faggot.

The ones who are such pussies that are scared to say what they are thinking, only do it because they don't want our cool imageboard in which you can say "nigger" and "kike" all you want without getting any repercussions.
This is a board of free speech, and if you can't handle it, fuck off, we won't miss you

PS: Jow Forums was never a board of peaceful hippies.
It's called POLITICALLY INCORRECT for a reason

Attached: IMG_20190803_174148.jpg (1080x522, 78K)

>activist reporter makes thread

Doesn't even really take the alphabet soups.
There are plenty of people who are more than happy to encourage others to commit acts of violence.
Others.
Not themselves.

>the original Jow Forums I knew was never for killing
lol

>Wah we're being replaced but don't you dare think about doing anything to curve this fact!
>This is so problematic, Jow Forums, we're a libertarian board!!!
Kys

Why the fuck would I feel anything but relief if there's a few less shitskins in our dying white countries?

Is that Powers Booth in beanface?

Nope.
Jow Forums has been shifting further and further right the past few years. There were cheers for Tarrant months before 8ch was shut down.

I think you are right but people will keep getting more violent as society continues to spiral out of stability. No one trusts anyone. Everyone stays at home. Every small town is filled with diverse groups self segregating. Uniform culture has fallen apart. People get violent in situations like this. People tend to not like being displaced

Scientologists are subhumans and Jow Forums helped the world know about it.

Attached: Projectchanology[1].jpg (3102x2573, 1.51M)

>THE FIRE RISES

Attached: bane gif.gif (500x200, 1.42M)

>People tend to not like being displaced
Balkanization is entertaining to say the least.

Then leave, nigger

The internet is a shadow of what it used to be. Nearly every company has made an effort to shut down every bit of right-leaning speech, even fairly moderate statements such as those claiming transexuals are mentally unwell or that mass immigration is a demographic and/or cultural threat.

The fbi and anti whites are the ones radicalizing user
don’t blame this board of peace

>everything went to shit exactly 1 week after I started paying attention
k

Feds are the most based part of this website. I for one welcome them with wide arms to the alt right. It means we are finally starting to infiltrate the US govt.

If there actually was a valid reason to shut it down you wouldn't see all the low energy fedposting trying to incite people

It may seem preposterous to us semi enlightened people... but there are some real dirtbags messing with retarded kids on SSRIs tricking them into doing their dirty work

Kek this.
Tell me the information that flows through this board... information that is systematically purged from every other online platform and thus new/unique to many new browsers... tell me we aren't influencing people that are meant to "study" is or "dismantle" us.
Certainly, I began browsing this board BECAUSE of curiosity based on fundamental moral differences when I was still blue-pilled. I'm sure many other anons began the same way.

>Violence is only good if daddy guberment does it

RIP in peace the good ol' days of the internet

Attached: FB_IMG_1550429261401.jpg (530x444, 26K)

Most of these people are retarded white nationalists that ignore the differences in ethnicity among "whites" and mix up race, culture, and language. You can't talk to these mutts, they're going to bring themselves ruin and they'll say that things are going according to plan.

Attached: 1566274336624.jpg (488x750, 49K)

Good lord who is that

Spoken like a true Leaf.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFF

Attached: 1556340142397.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

dude the fbi has been watching Jow Forums for a long ass time. i doubt they're setting people up, but im sure they're watching all of the traffic.

don't lose hope and commit mass murder. lose hope and start a ponzi scheme.

You're in shill country now

Oh honey you wore my favorite sniffing bottoms! I know that high protein diet has really done a number on you, and I can't wait t- BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP oh! Delightful!

btw, they only REEEE over the white shooters because its super rare. if the shooter was black, this would all just be another normal day. pic related, also all crime data ever recorded in the united states related as well

Attached: 2019shooters.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

>i doubt they're setting people up, but im sure they're watching all of the traffic.
Nah, it's them actually doing it. Not the feds, the CIA niggers more specifically.

>Jow Forums
>ever being pacifist
POSER

>I'v noticed Jow Forums went from being pacifist to being radicals.
>since the newzealand shooting
Yeah it's called accelerationism. Turns out it works.

"Muh CIA" does not need to set anyone up. The intents of this board are not hidden.

Fuck off CIA nigger. This is a board of peace. Your "incel" narrative is ridiculous and unlikely.

>Hurr you're CIA because you disagree with me
big brain.

/thread

It's not exactly a secret that these convenient "incel" mass shooters that conveniently have started popping up every month is CIA niggardry. Very convenient. But sloppy.

it most likely isnt. they're getting responses about this website pretty regularly and are very familiar with it.

Well you've already proved yourself to have a "good eye" for subversion, so I can hardly take you seriously.

And besides that, this is the inevitable result of the spread of accelerationist ideas paired with ever-encroaching leftism, immigration, and the hard universal censorship of opinions all across the web backing people on the right further and further into a corner.
There's more to it than just that, of course, but it's a "reap what you sow" type situation more than anything.

It's it really surprising?

Very convenient but not very surprising or convincing. Sloppy job altogether.

>pacifist
what pol are you talking about? people here have been rooting for ww3, trying to incite mass murdering of minorities and hoping someone nukes israel out of existence since forever.
mass shooters? serial killers? people call them heroes here.

All that work just to post a lie. FOH

>56k
spotted the nufag

Attached: 1558215764037.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Photoshopped of course.

Attached: tumblr_mwh7vinCGQ1re9gg7o7_r1_250.jpg (250x384, 18K)

People have started to realize that we are losing the cold war because the radical left control everything already.

We will not disappear quietly.
We're going to fight, we're going to survive,and we're going to win. The only way we can.

Nobody cares what you think pussy. Go fuck yourself.